• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

Hello ladies! I haven't been on for a while, I have been exhausted! But at least I have stopped throwing up. Had a scan last week but was only 11 wks so couldn't do the NT test etc. Got it next week now and really apprehensive, don't know why!
I have a little bump too and a jelly belly! which I have never had.

Nice to read on how you are all progressing x

Hi Elly.. Nice to hear from you. What date's your scan next week?
Maybe you should come on more often then :D
I've just amused myself for a few minutes with Elly's Jelly Belly :haha: xx

Scan tomorrow! Eeeeeeeeek!!!!! Slightly scared!

Rach, Everything will be fine. I'm excited :D Are you going public after?
At least you get to see your bubs before me, I've got to wait another week :(
Good Luck + keep us posted dear :D xxx

Yup, going public straight after - I can't keep it in much longer!

And the bonus is that we accepted an offer on the house this morning - one less thing to worry about!!!!

Will post photo as soon as I can!

Yeah, I saw on facebook, congratulations :D
Seems everythings looking up for you missus :happydance:
xx

I sure hope so! Just had cream cakes at work too - naughty treat after a medical emergencies training recap!

Ooooo yummy! Nice to have a treat now + again.. especially once the morning sickness has calmed down! xx

Hey Kateycakes!!

My one is on the 15th- 2 days after you!! :) I just keep thinking gotta stay positive untill then...OH is very supportive- and tries to keep me upbeat- i can tell he is just as nervous as me- i just wanna make sure our lil jelly bean is all fine and dandy.... The nausea for me is pretty bad in the morning - then all is well by this time and i can eat a horse! lol. But otherwise im all good
Went around Mothercare today....Buggies are sooooo expensive!!! You started looking at bits yet?? I know its early but i couldnt resist. xx

Soooo? How did the scan go? good news I hope.

It wasn't a scan I had on the 13th, it was an appointment with the MW.
Everything seems fine at the minute but they're keeping an eye on me because I have Lumbar Scoliosis, where my spine curves in towards my pelvis. They said everything should be fine but to rest as much as possible + keep comfy -fine by me- :haha:
My dating scan this Tuesday.. I'm excited to hopefully see bubsy again!! :D xx

Hi Girls,

Glad you find my jelly belly funny Kateycakes, I wish I did!
My scan is on Tuesday next week.
There are so many things that you have to watch aren't there? I think the MW seem fantastic though and really reassuring, you are in safe hands.
Flugella - how was the scan? I know what you mean about not telling everyone. I am a teacher and I am sure the girls at school are guessing! its really tricky to know when to tell them, but will feel much better when I have.

Hello ladies!!!!
Midwife came round Monday- she is ace- been doing it donkeys years and is just the best person i could have as i am a total worrier!!
Hope to get my scan date through asap. Been feeling ok- but today had a horrific headache and sickly. So had to leave work early- but boobs not so sore and able to eat some food now which is nice. :)
I keep thinking about that scan- i pray that the baby is sticking in there!!!
:D x :D

Hey ladies, I had my scan a couple weeks back and the tech put me at an EDD of May 23rd :)

The hubby and I haven't told anyone (except my boss for FMLA.) I want to tell everyone but my hubby wants to wait for...I don't know when (hopefully in the next few weeks.)

Congrats to all of you ladies!!

Well, here it is!

The scan was fine - I went for the combined nuchal scan and my nuchal fold measurement was 1.5mm which I think (?) is normal so we'll have to see what the bloods come out with! I'm actually further on than I thought - 12 weeks tomorrow!

It was so amazing seeing bubs though - it was all curled up on its side and as soon as the sonographer said, "Oh, another one that doesn't want to play" it seemed to wake up and bounce around a lot! It was waving like mad and at one point practically did a back flip! Not sure where it gets the acrobatic ability from - certainly not either parent!

I was grinning like a maniac all the way through and I'm still in a happy haze now!

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
Congrats hun, Thats brilliant, what a lovely clear pic, i havent been on here in a while but just to update ya all , i had a early scan and i was 9 wks exactly that day, which i was really pleased with as that meant i was only a day out on due date which is 11th of may, Im 11 wks and 1 day today, not got my next scan till 3 nov which means i will be 13 weeks, i still havent seen my midwife yet thou, she rang today and said shes been so busy and everyone seems to be pregnant at the mo, which hasnt made me feel that great about her, im just glad i didnt decide to have a home birth, I also hired a doppler off of ebay, the ones the midewife uses, it picked the babys heartbeat up yesterday which was a wonderfull feeling, such a relieve where i hadnt seen mw,
Feeling loads better now , How are you all feeling ??? x
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt9de69.aspx

Hi All, Doc thinks I'm due on the 14th May so would love to join the group! Was SO excited to have 1st MW appointment today but she had to cancel, so am feelin abit gutted today just wanna get things movin :dohh:!! PM if u wanna be a bumpbuddie xxxx :kiss:

Hey yall I am new to this site. Im 11.5 weeks pregnant. I had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago and getting a NT scan next week. Im due May 8th and looking for someone to compare with and just talk to about whats going on.

Attachments

• BABY.jpg
    BABY.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
hi all and congrats im due the 8th -11th of may find out on tuesday as iv got my scan be nice to talk to people who due around the same time and anyone who has a few children this is my 8th baby x

natalie - 8th?????? Oh wow!!! I'm thinking one will be more than enough!!! How are you managing?

Kakia - what a cute little scan pic - babe seems very snug and comfy and looks like it's sunbathing or something!

Hey girlies.
How are you all? It seems my bubsy is a little monkey already.
-Have been in hospital for the last couple of days with low blood pressure!!
Got my scan on Tuesday to look forward too :D
xx

Hehe thanks flugella. Im so nervous I go for my scan for down's syndrome on the 27th. I hope everything is going to go well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->