• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

When I had my 12 week scan they were running 30 mins late - lots of very desperate pregnant ladies in the waiting room!!!

Really? I was in + out before my actual appointment time!
Although when I had my early scan, I had to wait an hour with a full bladder + I was pacing up + down the waiting room to take my mind off it :blush: xx

When I had my 12 week scan they were running 30 mins late - lots of very desperate pregnant ladies in the waiting room!!!

30 mins! I will cry if that happens to me- can only just last 30 mins at the moment and thats without a litre of water in my belly :haha:

Ohh and my manager just told me at her 11 wk scan they told her it was 80% chance she was having a boy...and she did!!

2excited and now todays going super slow at work! :brat:

I'm off work yet again with this dizziness! I can't get rid of it!! :shrug:
This has got to be the 4th week i've had off work since I've been pregnant :nope:

It wouldn't be so bad if I worked in an office but I'm a waitress which means standing on my feet ALL DAY!

Why can't I be a millionaire? :rofl:

It would be miles easier if we were millionaires!!! Do you get sick pay in your job?

I know yeah!
Yeah I do, but it's still not enough, feels like were living off one wage at the moment!
But the worse thing is, I hate staying at home all the time. I'd rather be working so I at least can do something productive, although I have started to write things down, like what we need for baby + things like that :D
This dizziness stops me from cleaning cos I feel like I'm gonna pass out + I'm a right clean freek! :haha:

That's not good - are you itching to just dust the bits you can reach from the sofa then?

Yeah! I've been milking it a little too, OH has been getting the vacuum cleaner out just lately so I don't want it to end. :haha:
I've been doing the basics around the house but I like to know things are cleaned properly especially since I've been pregnant, I'm obssessed with germs :blush:

Hello Girlies!!
I cant wait for my scan- not untill 15th Nov though....seems such a long way away!!
I am still fighting a horrid cold and chesty cough- it wont leave me- and coughing at night is not doing my abdomen any good!!! I feel so useless at home- bless the OH's eh???
I had a couple of days off last week but went back to work yday as no one knows yet that i am pregnant- waiting untill i see that peanut on the scan- im sooooo nervous!!! xxxx

Hi 1QueenB! I had a really bad cough and cold a few weeks ago- I'd cough so hard it would make me puke! xxx thinkin bout ya hun its horrid! Not 2long for your scan now- only a couple of weeks :)

Hello Girlies!!
I cant wait for my scan- not untill 15th Nov though....seems such a long way away!!
I am still fighting a horrid cold and chesty cough- it wont leave me- and coughing at night is not doing my abdomen any good!!! I feel so useless at home- bless the OH's eh???
I had a couple of days off last week but went back to work yday as no one knows yet that i am pregnant- waiting untill i see that peanut on the scan- im sooooo nervous!!! xxxx

Only 2 weeks away now honey :D
I hope your better now!
You'll soon be able to tell them your pregnant, they can't stop you from having time off then :) xx

MIRRIEEEEEE!
Isn't today the date of your scan?.
OOOOOO I'M EXCITED!
Let us know asap :D xx

Hi KateyCakes- Just got back- Healthy & happy & feelin a bit lazy like his/her mum!!! Was lovely! Strong heartbeat & kicky legs :loopy: Yea- stupidly happy now!!

Not your duedatetwin biuddy anymore thou :cry: I'm back to 11w4d- nay mind at least theres a :baby: in my belly!!

:loo:

Well, I have gastroenteritis thanks to one of the cast of the play who has given it to EVERYONE else! Joys! MW says it won't affect bubs but it'll just grab any nutrients it can from me and leave me feeling ten times worse! Joy...

Mirrie - Yay! I'm just glad your little bubs is okay, your not even a week behind me either :D
I hated being put back, felt like i'd been robbed :haha: xx

Rach - I hope you get better soon sweetheart! Are you off work with it? xx

Hello ladies - so exciting to see all your posts about your scans, I am glad they are all going well. I had mine last week, and she pointed out the heart beating and the skull bone, the brain, the kidneys and the stomach - it was amazing. It had its legs crossed and hands in the air. It's so weird to think that something that small is so perfectly formed and inside me! Also starting to show now, thank god for tunic tops leggings and boots!

Also went to mamas and papas outlet store at the weekend and couldn't stop myself buying baby grows and tiny socks - so cute!

I hope you will feel better soon KateyCakes, do they know what is causing the dizziness?

Hey Elly.
They think it's low blood pressure, they've found traces of blood in my urine too, so i've gotta go to the doctors tomorrow to have it checked out.
Depending on how it goes tomorrow, I might have a diagnosis or be in hospital for scans :(

Hope your okay + glad you saw your bubsy all snuggled up + okay :D xx

I hope it goes ok Kateycakes. My husband has low blood pressure - told to drink lots of water and eat more salt. Keep us updated. I will be thinking of you x

Posted this over in the 1st tri thread but will put it up here to show you girlies xx

My bellybeanxx

Attachments

• bellybeansm.jpg
    bellybeansm.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi Mirrie,

So lovely to see that bubs is ok!! katey - you poor thing- you are having a hard time!! Take care of yourself hun.

Im still struggling to fight this cold and cough :( But i cant wait untill i get to see my lil pea!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->