*~* May 2013 - Spring Babies*~* 117 Jelly Babies - 22 Boy's & 19 Girl's - 5 Babies :D

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.co...-pregnancy-test46501[url] Hope that works!

It deffo looks pink to me Hunnie... I will try a tweak when I get on my laptop x

It looked pink to me to--just faint as expected for at the most 9 dpo.. Hee hee.. Thanks for looking hun! I am going to try and stay positive.. Lol... Thinking with all this excitement, the couch is calling my name.. Lol..

Funny, other than a "rolling" tummy, and swelled boobs, they don't hurt to bad... I am a big girl yhough lol but even being plus size-I bet Pamela Anderson's boobs aint got nothing on mine... LolTMI alert: they are usually saggy baggies...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will check back in later hun!!
:dust::dust::dust:
STICKY BEAN DUST :)

Ive tested again today woohooo :happydance:

Attachments

• P1090754.jpg
    P1090754.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
Awesome Bugs!!! :happydance:
I went to use my other FRE test this morning-and it was GONE! I must be losing my dang mind or something... I found the wrapper with the end cut- I might have used it friday, but I don't remember using it.. I woke up my 11 yr old thinking she was being curious and swore it wasn't her... I wasn't about to wake my 17 yr old and ask him..:rofl: or the dh...lol.. So no new tests for me.. Hubby is getting his school books today, and with the runny/stuffy nose and nausea- I will remain hopeful... I will check back later, hope your having a good day hun! :hugs:

I have an EDD of May 1 based on ovulation. I got a bfp on Friday at 9 dpo. I am hoping for a sticky bean but my tests don't seem to be getting much darker. I am going to wait to test again on Wednesday.

Good luck to everyone!

awww cheree im may 1st also.... do you want me to put you down for the 1st?? ive found from like 8-12dpo tests take agesssssssss to darken up... but then when you get 13dpo+ there get very very very dark very soon!!!

awww waiting!!! cant believe were gonna have to wait hopefully you get new tests soon :) but it will give beany time to produce lots of HCG so then it will be very dark on a frer :happydance:

Done a digital today, it came up 1-2 but looked more like 2-3 :haha:

Gonna do the other one tomorow i reckon?

Attachments

• P1090762.jpg
    P1090762.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 7
  • P1090769.jpg
    P1090769.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 4
awww cheree im may 1st also.... do you want me to put you down for the 1st?? ive found from like 8-12dpo tests take agesssssssss to darken up... but then when you get 13dpo+ there get very very very dark very soon!!!

awww waiting!!! cant believe were gonna have to wait hopefully you get new tests soon :) but it will give beany time to produce lots of HCG so then it will be very dark on a frer :happydance:

Yes - put me down for the 1st. I posted my tests so far here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-over-35/1050497-august-2012-test-thread-end-summer-bfps-44.html

I am too busy at work right now to post them again on this thread. LOL! :wacko:

Congrats on the digital. Maybe I will get one of those tomorrow too.

Ive put you down for the 1st hunnie :)...

See frers i HATE!!!, last pregnancy my ICS were very very dark and my FRER was faint... i felt really frustrated!!!

This time im not gonna bother with them... ive also found my lines are very faint with FMU but with 2nd its very very dark!!!

Ive put you down for the 1st hunnie :)...

See frers i HATE!!!, last pregnancy my ICS were very very dark and my FRER was faint... i felt really frustrated!!!

This time im not gonna bother with them... ive also found my lines are very faint with FMU but with 2nd its very very dark!!!

hmmmm. I'll have to experiment a bit. Perhaps I'll have to order more ICs.

Yes!!! May babies already!!! I cant wait to meet the new little addition to our family. We are so excited. My due date is May 3rd!! :)

Welcome Cheree! Congrats to you hun!!! :)

Bugs-that is a beautiful digi!!

I wish I could run out and get test but with my hubby being a college student, just me working and juggling bills till September when we get his loans from the school, ect to cover living expences.. Blah blah blah..... Lol..

I had a rough day today at work.. One coworker ordered a Fish taco salad... Gag... Then another opened a can of tuna... Gag.. Funny thing-I love tuna! But just thinking about is making my stomach roll...:rofl: I remember with Adrian I tested one time and the line was barely there... I wish I could be like that again-less worry, and more happy...
But I'm going to be positive no matter what!! :)

:dust:

Ahhh. May babies!! My husband and I are so excited to meet our new addition! We are due May 3rd! :)

hi ladies , congratulations on everyone's bfp :happydance:

can i join you all ? testes yesterday faint line on ic then used clear blue digi and got positive 1-2 weeks ! still in shock
oh and this will be my 4th !

looking forward to getting to know you all , and fingers crossed we all the a sticky & healthy 8-9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->