*~* May 2013 - Spring Babies*~* 117 Jelly Babies - 22 Boy's & 19 Girl's - 5 Babies :D

I know what you mean about the boy/girl thing. I have always wished I'd have a girl but at around 10/11dpo I dreamt I was changing baby boys nappy and since I got the pos hpt I have been feeling it's a boy. I indulged my excitement today and went for a wander around some baby shops (mamas and papas, boots baby section etc) and was drawn to the neutral colours and boy things so who knows! Either way i just want my little munchkin to be healthy.

I wanted a girl with my first, but had strong boy vibes like you right from the start. Now I just love, love, love being a boy mom. There are lots of cute boy things too. Now when I go to the shops, all of the girl clothes kind of look the same - all pink/purple ruffles. The boy clothes seem to have more variety (animals or sports or trucks, etc.). I am sure that opinion would be different though if I had a girl. :flower:

I too know what you mean about the boy/girl thing. I have a hunch that Im Having a girl. I Hope my hunch is right. Either a boy or girl would be fine..but I think there are such cute and adorable little girl clothes and my son and daughter keep saying that they think Im going to give them a little sister. So, we will See in like 15 more weeks or so! :)

I have always wanted a boy. To me they are just so much easier. But for some reason I just have a hunch that this little bean is a girl... But after so many years of wanting a baby & trying at this point I will take anything I get. I am just hoping & praying for a healthy bouncing baby!

Kaycie... I think the nausea being there is a good thing--but then again its not a bad thing if you don't have it! Be glad your not dealing with it yet!! I know some ladies don't ever get m/s..God bless them! LOL...

As far as a boy or girl--I want a healthy baby first, and a boy second..I have 2 girls--our daughter and his daughter and just have this urge to give the dh a boy of his own..He loves my son and his been his dad since he was 4 almost 5, but its not the same as looking into the eyes of the child you created with the person you love. His brother has a son, and I would love to see what a boy would look like for us.. :)
I'll be happy with a girl though--just means lots of fluff and ruffles..LOL..

I have a meeting at 12:30-1:30 but I'll try to be back on after bit...

Anyone have names picked out already--or--at least thinking of names? I know with my losses it's premature probably, but I find myself doodling names in my spare time..LOL..I was doing that last week before I even knew for sure..LOL.. So far I like Jonah and Noah for a boy.. Emma/Emily or Bailey for a girl..I know I'll get vetoed on the girl's names and hubby doesn't like the boys names that I do..LOL..But its' fun to day dream.. :)

OMG ladies, I've just read every post congratulations to you all I'm so desperate to join u. I'm 11dpo and have had pink spotting for the past 48 hours which never happens b4 AF but did happen in June before my BFP. If i'm pregnant, i'll b due 3rd May. I also have cramps and right sided abdo pain. When do u think i should test? Im thinking 2mrw morning, AF due Thursday xxxxx

hi ladies , congratulations on everyone's bfp :happydance:

can i join you all ? testes yesterday faint line on ic then used clear blue digi and got positive 1-2 weeks ! still in shock
oh and this will be my 4th !

looking forward to getting to know you all , and fingers crossed we all the a sticky & healthy 8-9 months

Congrats hunnie, which day shall i stick you down for??? x

3rd of may please :happydance:

OMG ladies, I've just read every post congratulations to you all I'm so desperate to join u. I'm 11dpo and have had pink spotting for the past 48 hours which never happens b4 AF but did happen in June before my BFP. If i'm pregnant, i'll b due 3rd May. I also have cramps and right sided abdo pain. When do u think i should test? Im thinking 2mrw morning, AF due Thursday xxxxx

i think you should test tomorrow hun, i'm due 3rd may and got my first faint postive yeterday and then this morning should up in a clear blue digi . finger crossed for you !

Kaycie... I think the nausea being there is a good thing--but then again its not a bad thing if you don't have it! Be glad your not dealing with it yet!! I know some ladies don't ever get m/s..God bless them! LOL...

As far as a boy or girl--I want a healthy baby first, and a boy second..I have 2 girls--our daughter and his daughter and just have this urge to give the dh a boy of his own..He loves my son and his been his dad since he was 4 almost 5, but its not the same as looking into the eyes of the child you created with the person you love. His brother has a son, and I would love to see what a boy would look like for us.. :)
I'll be happy with a girl though--just means lots of fluff and ruffles..LOL..

I have a meeting at 12:30-1:30 but I'll try to be back on after bit...

Anyone have names picked out already--or--at least thinking of names? I know with my losses it's premature probably, but I find myself doodling names in my spare time..LOL..I was doing that last week before I even knew for sure..LOL.. So far I like Jonah and Noah for a boy.. Emma/Emily or Bailey for a girl..I know I'll get vetoed on the girl's names and hubby doesn't like the boys names that I do..LOL..But its' fun to day dream.. :)
I already have a girl name picked out. My DH doesn't want to even think about them at this point due to me having a miscarriage in my 20s at 7 weeks with twins. He says he's positive this one is going to go just fine, but he doesn't want to jinx it!

i think you should test tomorrow hun, i'm due 3rd may and got my first faint postive yeterday and then this morning should up in a clear blue digi . finger crossed for you !

I thought that too, i tested this afternoon :bfn: but i think my urine was too dilute, how many dpo r u? Congratulations on ur :bfp:

hi everyone , bit about me

i am 30 , dh is 32
we have 3 boys ages 6, 4 and 2 on monday

would secretly love a girl , but deep down know it will be unlikely but as long as it is healthy that's all i can ask for

so far have a headache most of the day, not helped by having 3 kiddies at home lol and tired. i know it's only very early days but feel the same as the past 3 pg's

I thought that too, i tested this afternoon :bfn: but i think my urine was too dilute, how many dpo r u? Congratulations on ur :bfp:

hi - thank you :flower:

27 dpo went i got my first faint ( you could hardly see it ! ) definatly think use fmu tomorrow , what sort of test are you using ?

27 dpo went i got my first faint ( you could hardly see it ! ) definatly think use fmu tomorrow , what sort of test are you using ?

Yikes!!! 27dpo?? wow!!!! Its a tesco cheapy I'll b using. I used the last of my IC's today thinking id get a positive but was 2 excited 2 wait for my pee to be more concentrated! :coffee: How u feeling, any exciting symptoms?

Yikes!!! 27dpo?? wow!!!! Its a tesco cheapy I'll b using. I used the last of my IC's today thinking id get a positive but was 2 excited 2 wait for my pee to be more concentrated! :coffee: How u feeling, any exciting symptoms?

lol i meant day 27 this months cycle , baby brain already huh ? lol ! :haha:

Ive got a feeling that this is a girl, i would like a girl after having 2 boys, but if i had another boy i wouldnt be at all bothered, ive found boys to be really easy going and laid back :)

I feel like im craving sweet things, feel really nauseated (i never ever got morning sickness etc with the boys)... i suppose we shall know in about 15-16 weeks lol god that seems agessssssssss away!!!

I got a bout of jitters today, still shocked im pregnant AGAIN... but i feel like i cant be happy just yet :/ i suppose once i get past the 12 weeks mark ill be alright i hope :/

I was craving sweet things and fruit all through my last pregnancy. So far with this one I'm craving savoury and spicy things. Chinese gender prediction says boy so we shall see

With the boys i ate CHEESE!!! everything had to have cheese on it (burgers, chips, pasta, pizza, sandwiches) lol... not surprised there were quite biggish babies lol... chinese predictor was correct for them...

this time im more going into the cupboard and grabbing sweets etc... but chinese predictor says boy... so we shall see, we will have to try out the at home gender tests lol

Just wanted to jump on and say GOOD LUCK to those hoping for those :bfp:s and May bundles!! and WELCOME to the most recent :bfp:s! :dust:

I've not been craving much of anything..To nauseas I guess.. With Adrian I craved sweets bad, with Wes I craved tuna...LOL.. No tuna here--can't stand the smell of it now.. I really hope the hubby makes a meatloaf for supper tonite..hee hee.. I woke up this morning with a craving for meat..LOL...With the nauseasness and acne flared up--I'm thinking our soy'bean is a girl.. But the timing was right for a boy I guess.. We'll have to see how the coming weeks go.. :winkwink:

Got to get back to work.. :( But I'll have my phone to use..LOL..

Talk to everyone soon! ;)

we DTD 4 days before and the day of Ov.... So i think more than lightly its gonna be a boy :)

Just been eating some maltesers and they tasted awful! Just life coffee & I hate coffee! Gutted as they're my favourite chocolate! :-(

To be honest, I've not even looked at the chinese calendar and it was right for my other 2.. Hmmm. Got me curious now...lol.. I'll have to go and look right quick.. :winkwink:...

Man, that sucks when your favorite candy doesn't taste good..:rofl:. I don't have one particular favorite.. Not crazy about coconut candies or mint.. I do like raspberry and dark chocolate which I had that for my hot chocolate this am.. Talking about candy is making my mouth water.. Lol.. I might just gave buttered popcorn and M&Ms for supper if hubby doesn't fix what I want...lol.. That would be bad, huh??? :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->