*~* May 2013 - Spring Babies*~* 117 Jelly Babies - 22 Boy's & 19 Girl's - 5 Babies :D

Can I join please? Got my bfp today so not sure on exact date yet but I'm thinking 5th May.

Congrats to you all - heres to a h&h 9 months!! x

congrats and welcome poppy and mamooska-has it sunk in yet ??

Having just spoken to the antenatal lady at my dr's who said I'm due 2nd May its starting to sink in! Just waiting for AF not to show on Thurs and I'll be really excited!

Hello and welcome to the newbies :) Congrats!!!

I will be adding everyone to the front page, if your due date changes just let me know and ill adjust :)

Ladywright123, Congrats!! Cant wait to get to know you. Just found out im pregnant a few days ago with my 3rd child. Im due May 3rd.

Hope everyone is having a good day so far!!
AFM... 3 wk 3/4 days and nauseas yet again... :) had brkfst but doing good to keep it down.. Raspberry hot chocolate, sausage/egg/cheese croissant... Tasted good the first time dont think it will be so appealing the second...lol.. Slight headache, runny but stuffy nose and though I was in bed asleep about 830p last night I did NOT want to get up this am...
I know it'll get better, and not complaining.. Nice thing I noticed-(.)(.)s are a bit itchy and TMI Alert... Kind of itchy in the "down yonder" area.. Only have had that with my 2 full term pg because of the hormones... Could this one be a keeper??? God knows I've prayed for it for a LONG time.. :)

I'm extremely bad with names but could we introduce ourselves? Hope I'm not stepping on toes with that request.. :)

I'll start..
Stephanie-38 (39 in March)
Hubby/S.O.-Jason (35, 36 in November); married 12 years in November.
Kids- mine:Wesley (17), his:Sahara (13), ours: Adrian (11- 12 in Oct)..
Lots of 4 legged kids from guinie pig, Maine Anjou heifer, dogs, cats..
Hubby is a full time college student, I'm a toddler and twos teacher...

:dust:

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations on your pregnancies. Can I join? Based on my LMP I'm due May 1. I am so excited. This will be my first!

Hello and welcome to the newbies :) Congrats!!!

I will be adding everyone to the front page, if your due date changes just let me know and ill adjust :)

Hey, I got my date today - 2nd May 2013 - seems a long way off but I'm sure it'll fly by!

woopppp look what i got today..

i think im around 13DPO today but not 100% Sure :thumbup:

Abit of info about me:

Im leanne 26 and my Partner lee 28 (Hes self employed and works from home)

We have been together for nearly 9 years now...

We have 2 sons Daulton 7 years (8 in october) Ashton 5 years

we also have a Chihuahua (small dog) hes 3 :)

ive suffered 3 losses, with the last 2 being back to back, ive concieved twice including this time, after a miscarriage without a AF... Hopefully this is our forever baby x

Attachments

• P1090790.jpg
    P1090790.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
woopppp look what i got today..

i think im around 13DPO today but not 100% Sure :thumbup:

Abit of info about me:

Im leanne 26 and my Partner lee 28 (Hes self employed and works from home)

We have been together for nearly 9 years now...

We have 2 sons Daulton 7 years (8 in october) Ashton 5 years

we also have a Chihuahua (small dog) hes 3 :)

ive suffered 3 losses, with the last 2 being back to back, ive concieved twice including this time, after a miscarriage without a AF... Hopefully this is our forever baby x

Congratulations - its the best feeling knowing you're growing a little person! Such a miracle :)

Ive updated the front Page :).... I shall make it more colourful soon lol

hi ladies , congratulations on everyone's bfp :happydance:

can i join you all ? testes yesterday faint line on ic then used clear blue digi and got positive 1-2 weeks ! still in shock
oh and this will be my 4th !

looking forward to getting to know you all , and fingers crossed we all the a sticky & healthy 8-9 months

Congrats hunnie, which day shall i stick you down for??? x

Woohoo - the bfps are really rolling in now. It is so exciting to be at the front end of the due date month! My DS wasn't due until the end of May, so I felt like I was late to the party. :winkwink:

Congrats to all of the May mommies!

Waiting - so sorry that you are feeling nauseous. At least that is a good sign, right? I have ZERO symptoms and it is making me nervous. However, I spoke with my midwife yesterday and she said that since I was still breastfeeding my DS that no soreness was more common than sore bbs. That was a relief.

I bought another test today. Took it with SMU and it was much darker! :happydance: I feel like this little one has a chance of sticking around and for the last 2 nights I have been having pregnancy dreams. I am also thinking strongly that this one is a girl, although both my DH and I are kind of hoping for another boy. Actually I am kind of conflicted about it. I would love another little boy, because I think it would be so fun for my DS to grow up with a little brother. However, I think 20 years from now, if I don't have a daughter I will be sad. I love the relationship I have with my mom and I would feel like I was missing out on that if I only had boys. In the end I will probably be ecstatic with either and a little disappointed either way too - is that strange? Anyone have a gut feeling yet on boy or girl?

Here is my test from today (13dpo, smu):

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/cheree89/13dposmu.jpg

I'm extremely bad with names but could we introduce ourselves? Hope I'm not stepping on toes with that request.. :)

I'll start..
Stephanie-38 (39 in March)
Hubby/S.O.-Jason (35, 36 in November); married 12 years in November.
Kids- mine:Wesley (17), his:Sahara (13), ours: Adrian (11- 12 in Oct)..
Lots of 4 legged kids from guinie pig, Maine Anjou heifer, dogs, cats..
Hubby is a full time college student, I'm a toddler and twos teacher...

:dust:

Kaycie - 37 (38 on Thursday - yikes!)
DH - Jeremy (32, 33 next week); together 8 years
DS - Cian (17 months)
Also lots of 4 legged kiddos (3 horses and a cat)
DH and I work at a small college. He is a faculty and I am an administrator in academic affairs.

Woohoo - the bfps are really rolling in now. It is so exciting to be at the front end of the due date month! My DS wasn't due until the end of May, so I felt like I was late to the party. :winkwink:

Congrats to all of the May mommies!

Waiting - so sorry that you are feeling nauseous. At least that is a good sign, right? I have ZERO symptoms and it is making me nervous. However, I spoke with my midwife yesterday and she said that since I was still breastfeeding my DS that no soreness was more common than sore bbs. That was a relief.

I bought another test today. Took it with SMU and it was much darker! :happydance: I feel like this little one has a chance of sticking around and for the last 2 nights I have been having pregnancy dreams. I am also thinking strongly that this one is a girl, although both my DH and I are kind of hoping for another boy. Actually I am kind of conflicted about it. I would love another little boy, because I think it would be so fun for my DS to grow up with a little brother. However, I think 20 years from now, if I don't have a daughter I will be sad. I love the relationship I have with my mom and I would feel like I was missing out on that if I only had boys. In the end I will probably be ecstatic with either and a little disappointed either way too - is that strange? Anyone have a gut feeling yet on boy or girl?

I know what you mean about the boy/girl thing. I have always wished I'd have a girl but at around 10/11dpo I dreamt I was changing baby boys nappy and since I got the pos hpt I have been feeling it's a boy. I indulged my excitement today and went for a wander around some baby shops (mamas and papas, boots baby section etc) and was drawn to the neutral colours and boy things so who knows! Either way i just want my little munchkin to be healthy.

My edd is April 30th... My b-day is May 2nd!

Chantel 36
hubby Shane is 36
I have 2 stepchildren Audry 6, Jonas 4!
And my 2 extremely sweet great danes Palamar 3 & MinKota 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->