May 2015 BFPs?

mrskcbrown

Wife & mom of 3
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Kim. I tested positive today and it's looking like I'm due May 2015!:happydance: love to be bump buddies. Positive vibes only.

xoxo Kim

Hi Kim, I'm Kerry, got my bfp for #2 at the weekend, looks like I'll be due 7th May.

Hey there :flower:
I tested positive on Sunday and it looks like my due date is estimated May 6, 2015 :happydance:

This will be #2 and we're totally over the moon :)

Just stumbled across this, hoping to join you.
Brittxmarie - I met my OH (now DH) as a single mum and having our first together was awesome :) how old is your DS?

Hey Emy :) my DS is 3 1/2, he'll be 4 on 1/14!

I'm so glad there are men out there like our OH/DH that will accept another's child. It's amazing to see them together <3

My daughter is 13 and she is not my husbands bio child but he is awesome with her. We have a 3 yr old together and this new baby in May! I made Dr appt and they wont see me until I make 8 weeks around Sept 23. At that time I will get an ultrasound and see Dr. When will the Drs see you guys? I guess this is a standard procedure at my office. Im also going to have another VBAC.:winkwink:

Im so happy for us all!! I just want Sept 23 to hurry! Even tho it really isnt that far away, it just seems like it is!!!

Kim, I totally understand!! My OB/GYN won't see me until 8 weeks or later and the soonest I could get an appt is 10/2... OCTOBER! AHHH! :wacko:

Sooo, I had talked to my OB/GYN before about a VBAC. DS was a tough cookie. Labor was almost 24 hours and it ended up in C-Section due to failure to progress. How did your VBAC go? He kind of tried talking me out of it with statistics and how my body will "heal better" if I don't go through the pain of full labor to end in c-section again...just would like to hear a more positive story about it :)

Kim, I totally understand!! My OB/GYN won't see me until 8 weeks or later and the soonest I could get an appt is 10/2... OCTOBER! AHHH! :wacko:

Sooo, I had talked to my OB/GYN before about a VBAC. DS was a tough cookie. Labor was almost 24 hours and it ended up in C-Section due to failure to progress. How did your VBAC go? He kind of tried talking me out of it with statistics and how my body will "heal better" if I don't go through the pain of full labor to end in c-section again...just would like to hear more positive story about it :)

Actually it went great! I was in labor about 15 hours and three pushes later he was here. My dr said the only way I would be able to do vbac is if I went into labor on my own. I was over due two weeks so she scheduled me a csection. The day of the csection, i ended up going into labor on my own!:happydance: I was home the next day. I say go for it. I dont want to have any more csections. I didnt like the healing stage. If anything goes wrong, they have the OR on standby to rush you there for an emergency csection too.

Girl, 10/2??? Id probably pass out LOL! I had an appt 9/11 but they pushed it back because I wouldnt be 8 weeks. Itll be here faster than we expect, im sure. I guess we need to slow down and enjoy pregnancy instead of rushing it along.

The same age as my eldest :) (31/12/10)

Honestly I never thought I'd meet anyone. It really does make you smile knowing what a good one you got, and knowing what kind of Dad they are before you have a baby together.
DH really wants to adopt him officially but I don't feel it's quite the right time yet. Would like DS to have a say in the decision and understand who he is etc.

@Kim, that gives me so much hope! I'd love to experience the actual birth since my c-section I was basically out of it from being exhausted and drugged up :( and 10/2 is gonna kill me, I just want to make sure everything is okay THEN I can take a chill pill and relax. My sister had a miscarriage last year and watching her go through that has given me anxiety about it.

@Emy, same with my OH. He said that once we're officially married, he'd like to adopt DS. It'd be nice since the biological father hasn't seen him in almost 2 years and owes me close to $9000 in child support :growlmad: DS only knows OH as his "daddy" and that's all that really matters to me :)

Hello ladies, congratulations on your BFP!! I tested today and got a POS result straight away. My due day is the 7th too :) this is going to be baby #2. I have a gorgeous little girl who is gonna making a very loving sister! So excited, I can't believe it's real :D

Sadly bio-Dad is a self-employed artist who very occasional earns a commission. He sees him infrequently as he lives across the water but has never been Dad. We weren't together when DS was concieved, had split up 2 years prior but maintained a friendship.
I've very lucky to have had a successful induction and a natural labour. Thinking of home birth this (hopeful) time :)

@Emy, sad about your DS bio-dad. It makes me upset/mad BUT I know that my DS is better off without his bio-dad. As far as natural labor, I'd love it but the more research I do, the more I just want to schedule the C-section and be done with it! :wacko:

@Rainbow, I didn't want to tell anyone at first...my OH has told his parents and sworn them to secrecy. I've told a few friends but won't be telling my parents until tomorrow! Have to do that one face-to-face!

Hi ladies!

@emydra: I can imagine you wanting to wait until things are right. I agree, give him time to know you DH and let your ex know that your child is in good hands!

@brittxmarie: My daughters father is OK. We live in a different state so he doesnt see her as much. She loves her stepdad tho. My husband has been around since she was 6 so its kinda like her only dad too.

@rainbow: Lets see, Ive told my BFF, who just told me in July that she is preggo, Ive told my other sorority sister who just found out she is preggo two days ago as well, my BFF in texas because I didnt want her to find out in Oct from FB, ive told my mom and dad, and two other sorority sisters!! LOL. Everyone knows that they are not to say anything or post anything on FB.

Im prayerfully content that I will go to term and if something was to happen, I figured Id need these people in my corner. But again, nothing will happen and I am going to term, to deliver a healthy baby boy or girl.

BTW, are you all going to find out what you are having? I didnt until 36 weeks with my son because I didnt want to know. When I did find out at 36 weeks only me and hubby knew. Everyone else was surprised.

xoxo

@Kim, that's the best attitude to have :) I'm trying to adapt that attitude for myself but I'm the biggest worry-wart on the planet :dohh:
As far as finding out the gender, I'd like to know what he/she is before they get here so I can make sure I have everything gender specific...not the biggest fan of gender neutral colors!

It's good to hear that your daughter loves her step-dad. Like i said before, it makes me happy to see so many people take on children to raise that aren't their own and love them just the same :)

@Mrskcbrown - That is a good idea! I had a MC with my first pregnancy and I hadn't told anyone but close family and I missed have the support of a friend sometimes.

We didn't find out with #1 and I guess we won't find out with #2 either... I loved the guessing game and finding out in the end :)

How is everyone feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->