May 2015 BFPs?

I'd like to join you ladies for May 2015 BFPs :) I'm in complete shock right now....I'm at MOST 7dpo. I got a positive opk on Wednesday, August 20th, so I had to ovulate Thursday or Friday...Well I was curious because I've been completely sick all day with a migraine and throwing up, so I took a test and it was a faint BFP!! I cannot believe it right now. FXed it's a sticky bean. This was our first month trying so I wasn't sure how it would go, but I'm so excited and nervous! My unofficial due date would be May 14, 2015 :)

I'd like to join you ladies for May 2015 BFPs :) I'm in complete shock right now....I'm at MOST 7dpo. I got a positive opk on Wednesday, August 20th, so I had to ovulate Thursday or Friday...Well I was curious because I've been completely sick all day with a migraine and throwing up, so I took a test and it was a faint BFP!! I cannot believe it right now. FXed it's a sticky bean. This was our first month trying so I wasn't sure how it would go, but I'm so excited and nervous! My unofficial due date would be May 14, 2015 :)

Wow congrats!! I think I was 13 dpo before I even noticed anything!! Praying for a healthy delivery!!!

Wow congrats!! I think I was 13 dpo before I even noticed anything!! Praying for a healthy delivery!!!

Thank you! I'm hoping it stays! Here's the test...I'm not seeing things, right?
And congrats to everyone here!
Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to us all :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
@Mrskcbrown - That is a good idea! I had a MC with my first pregnancy and I hadn't told anyone but close family and I missed have the support of a friend sometimes.

We didn't find out with #1 and I guess we won't find out with #2 either... I loved the guessing game and finding out in the end :)

How is everyone feeling?

I'm feeling great. I'm even still working out. Taking it a bit easier tho. I think I want to find out this time but find out at the baby shower. So I may have dr put gender in envelope and we get a cake with the color pink or blue when I cut it open. I really want to have fun with this one. I think this will be our last baby. I can't wait to decorate the baby's room in the color of the sex. Last time we did the gender neutrals. Mainly green, brown and yellow. I've given everything away from my 3 year old!! So we are starting fresh.

Thank you! I'm hoping it stays! Here's the test...I'm not seeing things, right?
And congrats to everyone here!
Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to us all :)
I see it!!! Congrats!!!

Welcome Tibby and congrats!!! Prayers for a happy & healthy 9 months!!

As far as how I've been feeling, only things I've noticed is that i'm literally exhausted 24/7 and I'm starving...I have to eat a little bit every hour or two or I start getting hunger pains. Crazy!

Im so happy for us all!! I just want Sept 23 to hurry! Even tho it really isnt that far away, it just seems like it is!!!

I'm due May 4, and my appointment is on the 24th! I feel like it's forever away too!

Welcome Tibby and congrats!!! Prayers for a happy & healthy 9 months!!

As far as how I've been feeling, only things I've noticed is that i'm literally exhausted 24/7 and I'm starving...I have to eat a little bit every hour or two or I start getting hunger pains. Crazy!

I'm the same!! :o

@Sweetpea, CONGRATS! :happydance:

@Rainbow, it's crazy!! With my DS, I never had morning sickness or anything. It was literally the easiest pregnancy ever. I started getting indigestion/heartburn today. UGH!!! I thought this stuff was supposed to hit later?!

Hi all, got a faint BFP this morning. I calculated my due date and it looks like it is May 11. :)

Yay! Congrats to all the new mommies to be!! @sweetpea, welcome! @debbie congrats and welcome! @ Britt , I too have had no sickness with my pregnancies. I've been hungry tho, and I have this constant wet feeling in my va-jay jay (tmi). I'm still praising God that all is well daily. Praying for you all too.:happydance:

You too, Kim!!

All is well here, I can say that it's been a week! I swear my poor breasts have never been so sore and swollen (ALREADY!), I just feel FULL in my stomach where I can't sleep on my tummy anymore :cry: , my nose is continuously stopped up, starving 24/7, heartburn, and exhausted! Lord have mercy!!!!

Hope everyone is doing great!!! :)

Hiya can I join! Found out on Tuesday not due on till Tuesday! Had two blood test taken first being on Wednesday of 41 and second on Friday 146 :)! Looking positive for once!!!

Today my test line was darker than the control line yayy!!

Hey ladies! I have been so busy working!! I am a teacher and so I have to motivate these unmotivated minds daily. How tiring!! My boobs hurt soo much and it seems like everyone wants to hug or my three year old like to jump on me!!!:shrug:
@picksbaby: Glad all is well!! Congrats and those numbers seem so promising. I know all will be well:happydance:

Im patiently waiting for my DR appt on the 23rd!!!!!:dohh:

Hi! Can I join in?
Just had my BFP yesterday!! It is a surprise for us, we just weren't very careful with our BC....as in we didn't use any last month. I guess we just timed it just right!
I have 4 boys already....so hoping this is our little girl. :baby: Can't wait to get to know all of you and take this journey together :flower:

Hi! Can I join in?
Just had my BFP yesterday!! It is a surprise for us, we just weren't very careful with our BC....as in we didn't use any last month. I guess we just timed it just right!
I have 4 boys already....so hoping this is our little girl. :baby: Can't wait to get to know all of you and take this journey together :flower:

Congrats!!!:thumbup::happydance:

Can I join please I'm preg with baby #5 and due 17th may . I had a mc in July x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"