May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Ugh I just feel so icky today.Tired and cranky and pressure in my head. My eyes are all puffy and watery. Crampy and just feel blah. Ready for bed and have at least 2 hours before I can go to bed.

Ugh I just feel so icky today.Tired and cranky and pressure in my head. My eyes are all puffy and watery. Crampy and just feel blah. Ready for bed and have at least 2 hours before I can go to bed.

Sorry you're feeling so icky. It stinks when you want to just go to bed but you know you can't yet. Feel better!

Cews - I don't know all those tests. Do they maybe have different sensitivity levels? Either way, have fun BDing!

It's official

FF finally changed to add an ovulation date and they recommend testing on 17 dpo but of course I'll be testing on 14dpo
Which is on the 29th may
I'll probably test on 12dpo knowing me, but I have 2 cheapy HPT that came with ovulation tests, I do also have a digital CB left over but will not be wasting that so early
I still didn't get a clear positive ovulation test but CD22 was the darkest I've got throughout trying so classing it as my positive
But only because FF changed to ovulation before I added the +

CD18 - no bbt spike this morning. Will continue to BD until we get it.

Sounds like a plan.
I tested this morn. Got a negative but it was complicated lol I'll test again tomorrow and keep testing till AF shows.

Sounds like a plan.
I tested this morn. Got a negative but it was complicated lol I'll test again tomorrow and keep testing till AF shows.

LOL complicated? Sounds like a good story there. heehee

My positive OPKs continue this morning. I know I don't need to keep testing after the first positive but I enjoy it and having a good time seeing how all this works. lol

So that's 3 days in a row CD16, CD17, CD18. Normal to get 3 days of positives?

It was funny for sure :p
You aren't testing with fmu are you? Sometimes that can give false positives on opks.

It was funny for sure :p
You aren't testing with fmu are you? Sometimes that can give false positives on opks.

Thanks, but no I'm not. I've heard that FMU aren't good for OPKs so I've avoided that. :thumbup:

Just making sure.You must just be having an extra long surge developing those eggs. Good luck!

4 dpo .. got sore boobs, tired and lower back hurts.. all of which can be pretty normal for me.. so not much to report

I realized yesterday that in my sleepy haze I've been temping wrong. :dohh: I wasn't putting the thermometer in the right spot under my tongue. Today when I did it correctly my temp was up where it should be. I have no idea how many DPO I am but I did use OPKs this cycle so we BD'd around ovulation time.

I'm planning to wait until AF is due anyway (the 24th) to test. Either she shows up that day or I'm testing.

I realized yesterday that in my sleepy haze I've been temping wrong. :dohh: I wasn't putting the thermometer in the right spot under my tongue. Today when I did it correctly my temp was up where it should be. I have no idea how many DPO I am but I did use OPKs this cycle so we BD'd around ovulation time.

I'm planning to wait until AF is due anyway (the 24th) to test. Either she shows up that day or I'm testing.

Is there really a right and wrong place under the tongue to temp?
I've just been temping anywhere and mine have still picked up ovulation correctly :)

For some people one pocket or the other works better. It can also depend if you sleep on your side with mouth open.
I temp vaginally because mouth for me was annoying with how often it would skew temps.

Hi ladies.. Can I tentatively join?

I'm currently on my third IUI cycle using a known donor & I have been taking Tamoxifen to help.. unfortunately both prior IUIs ended in chemicals :cry:

I'm currently 7dp trigger/6dpiui - I have been testing out the trigger and it seems to have left.. My official test date is the 30th of May..

Good luck ladies & congratulations to those who got their BFPs ❤

Welcome November. I wish you luck on getting a sticky bean.

Ugh, I find it silly when people announce they're out before AF hits, and yet here I am, feeling pretty sure I'm out. Today was an emotional rollercoaster, which is spot on for a couple days before AF. Grrr.

Fingers crossed for all those ladies testing over the next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->