May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Well, I am 1DPO today! Woohoo! Heres hoping we actually caught it this month. DH was sick so we were only able to successfully BD last night. Really unhappy with that but maybe we did it in time and once will be enough. IC's are still dark but the digital OPK was negative.

Well, I am 1DPO today! Woohoo! Heres hoping we actually caught it this month. DH was sick so we were only able to successfully BD last night. Really unhappy with that but maybe we did it in time and once will be enough. IC's are still dark but the digital OPK was negative.

Yay we are cycle buddies, I'm 1DPO today too. :thumbup:

Yay we are cycle buddies, I'm 1DPO today too. :thumbup:

Awesome! I went back and did another IC LH test and it was negative. Must have just had enough LH in my system to make it a little darker. Not really that hopeful this month since we only BD once since DH wasn't feeling great. But I have been cramping a little today and yesterday on and off so maybe we caught O right on time.

Okay I've been feeling twinges all afternoon. This is crazy right? LOL is that what the TWW is all about?! Just going bonkers symptom spotting? heehee but I'm not nuts, the twinges are super real. At only 1dpo I'm going to go crazy.

Yes I am convinced that the 2ww is totally about your mind making your body doing bonkers things it usually never does :p

Okay I've been feeling twinges all afternoon. This is crazy right? LOL is that what the TWW is all about?! Just going bonkers symptom spotting? heehee but I'm not nuts, the twinges are super real. At only 1dpo I'm going to go crazy.

Yep, spot on :haha:

Mind you I say that, I'm 5dpo and doing brilliant with symptom spotting already

I have none whatsoever, not even my usual sore boobs immediately after ovulation until AF

So I'm hoping it's a good sign that I've gone the complete opposite of usual :)

It definitely could be a good sign, Pixie.

Anyone else that tries not to symptom spot? My partner symptom spots for me and I keep trying to get him to stop. Last month he kept at it so much that when AF showed up I started to cry cause he had me so convinced I was pregnant!

This month he's doing a lot better but every once in a while he'll give me a look when I complain about something (like sore nipples).

I try not to and generally only notice things that are truly unusual for me. I have long gotten passed the thinking I really am pregnant stage. I get a little hope here and there but it is precious little these days.

Haha my symptoms are always all over the place! Like today I have constipation, cramps and an excess of CM (not normal) and extremely dry mouth. 1DPO. Lol! Also, I had a very vivid dream that I got a positive test last night! I remember thinking how the heck I could have that when I just ovulated!

Cheshire, my other half also loves to symptom spot and try to convince me and him that I'm pregnant. Two months in a row now he's told me I "look different." I'm beginning to think I have a little bloating in my face just before AF or something!

For years I have thought this is my month and I did really "feel pregnant"
The mind really is a powerful thing

AFM I got it wrong yesterday and I'm now 5 dpo(typo) woke up with banging headache, but I did last month too so I hope it doesn't continue, monitor didn't ask for test this morning :happydance:
So I can finally wake up naturally tomorrow with no alarms :)
Still no symptoms whatsoever, no sore boobs yet(it's really bugging me a bit)
But only because it's not normal for me

I'm just curious here... If you had/have implantation cramps, what are you describing?

I really ache.. It started as a low constant ache which started around 5/6 dpo with occasional 'zaps' of pain/cramp around the knicker line. The intermittent cramps have stopped but the ache is still there. I thought it had stopped this morning (8dpiui) but it started up again early afternoon.

Does this type of ache sound familiar or do your cramps feel like your typical AF ones?

From What I've researched Implantation cramps can range from just a singular spiked feeling to mild to medium cramps that go on and off and don't stop if you change positions, unlike af cramps, shifting positions can usually stop those often.

This morning at 6dpo I am having these god awful cramps I swear they are AF cramps but it's so early and checked mucus and I have very similar to EWCM but only almost clear
I don't know what's going on :/

So here I am - did hcg after 72hrs - its 11... it was 2.. still no AF.
tiny tiny numbers :(
so weird.. I am around 15dpo

Having a lot of hip pain and discomfort today. This is new for sure. Anyone ever had this in the 2ww and been pregnant. It started in right hip and now is in left hip. Definitely not an af symptom.

Fiona 11 is tech positive. Anything over 10 is considered positive.

Really love reading that I am not the only one who hates symptom spotting! AFM I have been cramping on and off for 3 days. The last time I had this it was with my chemical. This time though, I do have sensitive (not really sore) nipps. I just wish it was time for me to start testing so that I will know one way or the other if I need to get my mind geared up for fertility treatments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->