May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

AF will either show up on the 24th for me or I'll be testing. Last month AF showed up two days early so here's hoping for this month!

I'll be testing on 19th....
fingers crossed everybody <3
and hello to everyone, I just joined this amazing forum :)

I tested today at 11dpo :bfn: unfortunately. I feel great though! If ff calculated ov correctly, then af should show tmw.
But... ff has been moving lines alot - its very possible that I am only 9dpo - especially since my temp always drop on 11dpo and it stayed high today.
I will be on cloud 9 if i get pregnant this cycle - but will also be ok if af shows, it will be good enough just to know that my body is back to normal after mc.

I will keep on testing every day now :haha:

I am 1 or 2dpo today .. FF says I am 1 dpo but I strongly believe I am 2 dpo and that I ovulated on the day I got the positive OPK( CD12) the ovulation pain was severe!!I BD on CD7,CD10,cd11,cd12... only symptoms are in super tired ( couldn't sleep well last night).. I think I timed intercourse much better this month because I went by EWCM and OPK, instead of just OPK like I did last month.. so FX, prayer welcome &#128522; And congratulations to all the new BFPS!!!

Fingers crossed for more BFPs this month still to come :)

AFM I got really over excited (that I even took pictures as was going bed and had phone with me) I had major egg white mucus last night at around 3 am it was so so clear and stretchy I could stretch it to at least 3 inches, reason I got overly excited is because I've never seen it before, mines always been really thin and only stretchy to only about an inch
And got another high on the monitor this morning, obviously I wished it was a peak but it's the first month on that
Donor visited today, last time for this cycle so truly on TWW now as I think will either ovulate today at some point or over night tonight
Oh I hope so :)

well it looks like I'm out. AF appears to have just started. Starting to get my typical af cramps and lower back ache. So frustrating, I had a very strong positive opk on the 8th so that means my lp was only 6/7 days, what a bummer. I started getting sore nipples 2dpo and still have them. Weird cycle I guess.

Zoey, is it heavy enough to be AF instead of just break through bleeding or heavy IB?

Zoey, is it heavy enough to be AF instead of just break through bleeding or heavy IB?

It's pretty red but still light. It just started about an hour ago. It feels like af. I always get a full/constant crampy feeling as soon as af arrives, which I have.

I guess there is always next month. I'll probably visit a doctor soon to see what they say. I haven't been to one about ttc yet.

It's pretty red but still light. It just started about an hour ago. It feels like af. I always get a full/constant crampy feeling as soon as af arrives, which I have.

I guess there is always next month. I'll probably visit a doctor soon to see what they say. I haven't been to one about ttc yet.

Sorry to hear Zoey :cry:

So happy for all the BFPs! Congratulations and wishing you all happy and healthy 9 months!
AFM, I didn't test on May 13th as I was supposed to, but tested this morning (13 DPO) with BFN. Temp also dropped to coverline yesterday so I am pretty sure I'm out. This cycle has been super short for me, It is day 24 today I am spotting already. Good luck to the rest of May testers!

So happy for all the BFPs! Congratulations and wishing you all happy and healthy 9 months!
AFM, I didn't test on May 13th as I was supposed to, but tested this morning (13 DPO) with BFN. Temp also dropped to coverline yesterday so I am pretty sure I'm out. This cycle has been super short for me, It is day 24 today I am spotting already. Good luck to the rest of May testers!

Maybe you ovulated slightly later then thought and is implantation dip and IB, always be positive until full :witch: shows up :)

Maybe you ovulated slightly later then thought and is implantation dip and IB, always be positive until full :witch: shows up :)

Thanks for encouragement Pixie! But I doubt it is IB, I actually ovulated 3 days earlier than expected on day 11 so spotting on 13 DPO probs is not a good sign. In any case if AF is on her way she will show her face very soon. :coffee:

Hi all, I am new here and TTC #1 :)

I am 34 and DH is 29, so I am of course a little worried about the age factor but trying not to stress about it!
I am only on my second month TTC, unfortunately had a CP last month.

I am on 1DPO and planning to test on 30 May!

Good luck everyone!

I am 34 and DH is 29, so I am of course a little worried about the age factor but trying not to stress about it!

Good luck everyone!

Welcome Bianca and Good Luck! :dust:

Good luck everyone!
Lol me an my guy have the same ages going on. Below 36 you are still fine for ttc odds. He should till be in his prime. You're fine.

I am out, AF arrived this morning. On to the next month. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

Soooooooooo......I'm feeling pretty excited today. We are cycle 2 TTC#1 and this is my first cycle using OPKs. I've been testing since CD9, I wanted to see the progression and peeing on test strips is freakishly satisfying. I guess it keeps me occupied. I've been testing when I get home from work everyday, usually around 4pm. So yesterday CD 15 when I got home I did my test, negative. Later that evening checked my CM and saw the EWCM. So I did another OPK around 10:45pm and it wasn&#8217;t quite a positive yet I don&#8217;t think but super super close. We BD&#8217;d for good measure. I took another OPK this morning (CD16) at 11:30am with SMU and it was a STRONG STRONG positive. I&#8217;m excited because with it being my first cycle using them I wasn&#8217;t convinced my OPKs would work or that I would be able to interpret the positive correctly. More dancing tonight and then the painful waiting begins. :dance:

My sympathies to those who are out this month - is it just me or are there a lot of people getting AF sooner than they expect?

AFM I'm 10 DPO. I was feeling weird a few days ago (odd sore throat, a drink I normally like tasted bad, achy cramping), but nothing now. So I'm expecting the "go eat some chocolate" sort of news this coming weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->