• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Pixie, not sure what would cause that for you. For me its usually a panic attack but if you don't get those I don't have a clue.

Yes had panic attacks in the past but years ago and only when something major is going on in front of me, like a fight or violence
But didn't feel like one to me :(

Hmmm, well it could be the heat or it could be a pregnancy symptom but TBH I really don't have a clue. Hope its a good sign for you.

Will be testing again with fmu tomorrow
And temp spiked this morning (could be the fact I woke up in to air full of heat)

It's just about which test to use this early lol
I have SD frer and cb digi(too early for digi I think)
But do I want to waste a frer and SD are known for Evap lines

8DPO and BFN. Probably still too early TBH. Ive had sore nipps since 2DPO/3DPO. BB's are also starting to get sore on top and the inner part. No cramping since 4DPO/5DPO. Really hoping this will be the cycle but if not then its off to Clomid.

Edited:

Afternoon tests: took an IC and a Walmart $.88 test and I swear there is a VVVVV faint shadow of a line on both. Cant tell if its the indent line or not since its so faint. Camera won't pick up the lines at all. Even tried an invert. Will post picture anyways.

2nd Edit: let the tests dry and I can see the lines on both! The second pic is the dried ones. Can you see it?

I think I see it on the dry IC when I tilt the screen, here's hoping!

Question is now for me
Do I give up my regular donor to risk trying to find another and go through the meet and greet process again or do I continue with the one I have now :(
Well had a CP last cycle so I know his sperm met the egg at some point but now I'm thinking maybe that sperm wasn't strong enough :/
Oh it's so confusing when it comes to mans side for me as never really had the need research it much

8DPO and BFN. Probably still too early TBH. Ive had sore nipps since 2DPO/3DPO. BB's are also starting to get sore on top and the inner part. No cramping since 4DPO/5DPO. Really hoping this will be the cycle but if not then its off to Clomid.

Edited:

Afternoon tests: took an IC and a Walmart $.88 test and I swear there is a VVVVV faint shadow of a line on both. Cant tell if its the indent line or not since its so faint. Camera won't pick up the lines at all. Even tried an invert. Will post picture anyways.

2nd Edit: let the tests dry and I can see the lines on both! The second pic is the dried ones. Can you see it?

I think I see it on the dry IC when I tilt the screen, here's hoping!

Thanks, I have taken a few more at different times and they all have a vvv faint line and hope they get darker. Im keeping my fingers crossed that this baby sticks and it won't be another CP.

I hope they get darker for you too cewsbaby
It may just be too early :)

AFM 7dpo usual sore boobs started today. Typical pms symptom for me. Very ******* short cramps past couple days. Nothing much else to report. BFN this am because it was way too early. I know I should skip a day and wait until 9pdo to test again but I won't. I have so many dollar store tests so what the heck.

Pixie I would keep using them but also look for a new one. Any is better than none

Pixie - Did you try taking your pulse when you felt it racing? For me, a lot of times it feels like it's high but it's completely normal when I take it. But I am an odd duck and don't feel it when it is higher than normal.

Cews - fingers crossed!

Dream - yea, it's hard not to test early and keep testing.

I feel like my tests are unusually dark for how early it is. Has anyone ever had one like this around (my guess) 10 DPO? If I ovulated earlier, it could be maybe 12-13 DPO. I don't really know. I'm at cycle day 32 and not at all close to what my average cycle days have been (35-45 days). Puzzling. I've initiated contact w/ an OB

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 8.17.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 8.17.21 PM.png
    305.5 KB · Views: 9
Those are nice lines puffers I'd say your numbers are prolly in the 35-45 area for hcg

Pixie - Did you try taking your pulse when you felt it racing? For me, a lot of times it feels like it's high but it's completely normal when I take it. But I am an odd duck and don't feel it when it is higher than normal .

No didn't really get a chance tbh and that was the only way I could describe it, it was more like my heart was all of sudden on fire, like the opposite of tightness but made my clench my muscles for then few seconds
It's really hard to to explain :/
But definitely not heartburn as I know what that feels like

AFM the weirdest thing just happened to me
It's overly hot here atm so don't know if it will be related to that
But I was just laying on sofa on my back watching telly and all of a sudden it felt like my heart started racing at what it felt like 1000 beats a second it was quite scary actually felt like I couldn't breath for them few split seconds in fact and I have no idea what it could be whatsoever

Oh and also found out today that donor has had his SA results back
Motility and count is within normal range but morphology is 2.8
I have no idea what this entirely means if someone can explain it to me please :/

I get that due to underactive thyroid - since im being treated it got a lot better. Butwhen i was pregnant is started up again and i had to higher my dose of thyroid meds - keeping fx'd for you.

11 dpo

Temp still high,

Tested using monitor this got bfn but I've read that they are 50 ml
So I tested with Superdrug's too and got what I'm calling :bfn:

As I swear I can see I vvvv faint line not letting my mind fool me

Morning Ladies - 8dpo today. I tested with fmu, yes I know it's still really early - :bfn: my boobs don't feel sore anymore. I'm pretty gassy (that's typical for me before my period). Not much else to report really. I hope everyone has good plans for the weekend it's been raining like crazy in Toronto and it's supposed to continue all weekend. Boooo

Yes still a bit early :)

My lower belly is a bit tender to touch, only a little

But I've sort of lost a bit hope now with my donor SA coming back low morphology(even though I don't know much about it if I'm honest)
I have looked online for answers whether or not can effect fertility but only came up with mixed answers still
And I can't afford iui and it won't be offered on the NHS due to the way I'm doing it

I had a splitting migraine last night and lots of nausea, I didn't have any symptoms with my son until 8 weeks. Period should have come yesterday, this morning :bfp: on a cheapie!

8 month of trying, I hope this winter baby sticks!

Attachments

• IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1405.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 15
I had a splitting migraine last night and lots of nausea, I didn't have any symptoms with my son until 8 weeks. Period should have come yesterday, this morning :bfp: on a cheapie!

congrats on your :bfp: !! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yay!!!!!! CONGRATS HOPEFUL!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116