May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Thank you girls :( :(
Cppeace- sounds like a chemical to me too, since I am 7 days late today, I wonder when will the bleeding start :(

I was almost 2 weeks late with mine. It could start any day or it could be a little longer. Im sorry hun. I know how bad this sucks.

Cewsbaby- thank you dear.. Will wait for bleeding and make an appointment at this very good fertility clinic in my country.. I guess there must be a reason for everything :( :(

Ok, so I feel like a dork! I think I am actually 6DPO not 5DPO. I was going by the day we BD not the day I had the positive OPK. We did it within 24 hours but still. So I decided to take a test with a 3-4 hour hold and I swear it has the faintest of faint lines within the time frame. I could see it better when it dried but its super light. I decided not to dip a second test because I will just test in the morning but isnt 6DPO really early to even see something? I am very gun shy since my chemical and I wont believe it until I do a digi if I keep getting lines.

I really do think it was the indent line but my nipps are sooooo sore today! They hurt to just touch them. I NEVER have sore nipples. My breast are also a little sore. Sore boobs right before AF but this is a new one.

I love that you started testing because I think our cycles are very close right now so that totally gives me the green light. :happydance:

I'm 6dpo today. Will try to hold off and start tomorrow!!

I hope your faint gets darker! FX

NO testing ladies :/

Way too early to get disappointed as will more likely get an indent or evap
Then putting even more hope in yourselves :(

Wait 2 more days at least :)

Thanks Pixie - I hear your logic loud and clear. No promises I'm listening :dohh: but I appreciate it!

Thanks Pixie - I hear your logic loud and clear. No promises I'm listening :dohh: but I appreciate it!

Wish I could follow my own advice lol

9dpo tested with second fmu and I swear I can see vvvv faint line but probably my eyes again
I even put my glasses on :haha:

Wish I could get what I see on picture

Agreed, no testing that early!

And I'm so sorry to those who are recently out. I'm just sitting here in limbo, expecting to be out myself at any time. Took another test this morning, BFN. I willed myself to see anything but I think I managed to see an indent.

Tested this morning and got a negative.

My temp is still up, though. It feels like I'm going to start my period. Got some cramps and my legs have this weird jello like feeling. So I'm in limbo until the :witch: shows up.

Haha, I actually didn't plan to test. It was the sore nipps that did it for me. But yes, I should have waited to but I had to pee on something!

Aaaand I'm out. Just so glad to be out of limbo, but I'm sure I won't react the same way to AF once I have a few more months of trying under my belt! Good luck to everyone who's left!

Should I be concerned that my CM has turned thick white and a bit clumpy?

No, sounds pretty normal to me. Unless it develops a bad smell or looks like cottage cheese it sounds healthy to me.

Okay good. Wasn't sure what it's "supposed" to be like post O.

It's relative person to person and cycle to cycle. I get creamy every 2ww. sticky, dry and a mix is also normal.

Should I be concerned that my CM has turned thick white and a bit clumpy?

Mine is also like this - let's hope it's a good sign :)

But mine is also different throughout the day and was the same last month so hopefully is really a good sign as had CP last cycle

My CM is basically gone but I know that doesn't mean much.

Yep. I gave in. Tested this am 7dpo fmu. Obviously negative. Honestly I'm just happy to be poas. I can obsess in the am and move along for the day and start again tomorrow heehee

Good luck to anyone else testing today!

Just a bit too early maybe dream

AFM strange temp spike this morning
10 dpo tested with the last IC I had and was BFN
I really don't feel like this is my month for some reason, my last cycle I "felt pregnant"
Got paid today so will go buy tests today, I really don't want to buy a Superdrug one but they are the cheapest
But if I don't buy any today I will end up wasting my CB digital too early

I caved and tested this morning (I'm 10dpo) and got a BFN.:sad1:

Still not counting myself out completely but temp is decreasing so not looking good.
Got pink CM today which I have often the day before AF arrives so... :nope:

Good luck to everyone who's still in and fx crossed to the rest for June!!
:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->