• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Another negative this morning. Still waiting on period or spotting or something. Only one more WalMart test left but I have some IC coming today. :angelnot:

8DPO and BFN. Probably still too early TBH. Ive had sore nipps since 2DPO/3DPO. BB's are also starting to get sore on top and the inner part. No cramping since 4DPO/5DPO. Really hoping this will be the cycle but if not then its off to Clomid.

Edited:

Afternoon tests: took an IC and a Walmart $.88 test and I swear there is a VVVVV faint shadow of a line on both. Cant tell if its the indent line or not since its so faint. Camera won't pick up the lines at all. Even tried an invert. Will post picture anyways.

2nd Edit: let the tests dry and I can see the lines on both! The second pic is the dried ones. Can you see it?

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_cd7.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_cd7.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 15
  • fullsizeoutput_cd8.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_cd8.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 31
I'm 13 dpo and AF was due today. All my symptoms dropped off for 2/3 days, I was convinced I was totally out.

Today it's all come back, the low ache, extra sore nipples, my boobs look big/full.

Lastly (and newly) I'm exhausted!! Like obscenely exhausted. I cannot stay awake, I'm a ridiculous night owl, I usually fall asleep between 3/5am, up early & do my day.. But today I've been nodding off all day, even writing this haha

my clinic otd is 18dpo so I'm going to try to wait until then with my fingers firmly crossed

Cews I can see it on the dry pic. FX it's darker tomorrow.

Cews I can see it on the dry pic. FX it's darker tomorrow.

I hope so too! I dipped 2 more IC's just to make sure it wasn't a bad test and one was riddled with bumps so thats the reason for 2. The other one had a faint line too! Really hoping that if its true this baby sticks!

Freaking out a bit! I felt pretty defeated, didn't really keep track of anything and just let it happen....

Was feeling like crap all day today with stomach and nausea.... and cramps. This AM felt like I had a yeast infection (well started 2 days ago) and noticed this AM that my CM was pink..

welp. made a trip to walmart. Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 6.32.56 PM.png

This showed up immediately!

Thats awesome Puffers! Congrats!

AFM the weirdest thing just happened to me
It's overly hot here atm so don't know if it will be related to that
But I was just laying on sofa on my back watching telly and all of a sudden it felt like my heart started racing at what it felt like 1000 beats a second it was quite scary actually felt like I couldn't breath for them few split seconds in fact and I have no idea what it could be whatsoever

Oh and also found out today that donor has had his SA results back
Motility and count is within normal range but morphology is 2.8
I have no idea what this entirely means if someone can explain it to me please :/

Pixie - oh man, that happens to me sometimes. How are you feeling now?

That's what I mean it was real strange and I've never felt anything like it and was gone as quick as it came
Obviously I jumped on google as 10 dpo lol
But could be absolutely anything from peri-menopause to early pregnancy to blood pressure to nothing
Or maybe it is because of the heat
Who knows
We could hope it's a good sign :)

Another really faint positive on a 4 1/2 hour hold. These are really squinters. Really wanting these to get darker in the next few days!

Pixie, not sure what would cause that for you. For me its usually a panic attack but if you don't get those I don't have a clue.

Pixie It means only about 2.8 % of his sperm have normal shape. 4% or better is healthy. Less is not good.

Pixie, not sure what would cause that for you. For me its usually a panic attack but if you don't get those I don't have a clue.

Yes had panic attacks in the past but years ago and only when something major is going on in front of me, like a fight or violence
But didn't feel like one to me :(

Pixie It means only about 2.8 % of his sperm have normal shape. 4% or better is healthy. Less is not good.

But not the lowest it could be, I mean it could be worse
And can good count and motility make up for that ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->