May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Thanks ladies! I really thought this month I would be out again as we only BD once around O and that was the day after my LH surge. I must have done it just in time. I have to wait until Tuesday because the base (DH is military) is closed to try and do my blood work. I am just so happy not to have to do Clomid TBH.

Feel better Dream. I really hope you get your BFP!

Super congratulations Cews! I had to check back in to see who the BFPs are (please tell me I'm not the only one who goes MIA for a bit after AF shows up) and it was an exciting read and I'm so glad you're lucky number 13!

Congrats to the other two BFPs!

I'm 14dpo today..not much symptoms just sore boobs and tired/dizzy.. last month AF showed her face at 14dpo.. so hopefully she stays away lol.. I'm to scared to test.. so to satisfy my poas urge.. I did an opk.. and it was positive?? I'm confused how can my opk be positive at 14 dpo?

You should take a hpt April. It's either POS because you didn't O and are about to, or you are pregnant. Good luck

I tested today at 10 dpo and got the faaaintest faint line within 5 min. My wife doesn't see it and thinks I've gone off the deep end! I really hope this is it! Is there a February group?

What's a triphasic chart please?

I meant what does it mean ?

I'm 14dpo today..not much symptoms just sore boobs and tired/dizzy.. last month AF showed her face at 14dpo.. so hopefully she stays away lol.. I'm to scared to test.. so to satisfy my poas urge.. I did an opk.. and it was positive?? I'm confused how can my opk be positive at 14 dpo?

Not trying to get your hopes up but some ladies get a positive OPK when they are pregnant. Mine are going dark again. Almost positive. But, others get them when their period is about to start. I have had that happen as well.

Super congratulations Cews! I had to check back in to see who the BFPs are (please tell me I'm not the only one who goes MIA for a bit after AF shows up) and it was an exciting read and I'm so glad you're lucky number 13!

Congrats to the other two BFPs!

No your not. As soon as AF hits I am off because it hurts too much. I usually will pop back on every few days to congratulate someone but thats about it.

Tests getting darker! Top is yesterday afternoon's tests and the bottom one is from about 5 minutes ago! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_ce3.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_ce3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 33
Tests getting darker! Top is yesterday afternoon's tests and the bottom one is from about 5 minutes ago! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

seeing the progression. we'll likely be on the same timeline together. :)

Thats awesome! I really hope this baby sticks! I was worried about the faint lines but I went back and checked my dates and I think I am actually 9DPO today which means that I got my VVVVV faint + at 6DPO! I cant believe it showed that early. Granted I wasnt sure if it was an actual line but turns out it wasnt line eye!

I tested today at 14dpo and :bfn: :(
Just waiting for AF to start today or latest tomorrow. Temp is still high though :wacko:

I won't give up hope completely until AF has arrived but I'm not very optimistic now...

I tested today at 14dpo and :bfn: :(
Just waiting for AF to start today or latest tomorrow. Temp is still high though :wacko:

I won't give up hope completely until AF has arrived but I'm not very optimistic now...

Yep I'm on 14 dpo and my temp hasn't dropped yet either
I'm not feeling optimistic at all
Tested and :bfn:

But we are not completely out until the witch shows up

I'm sorry for the BFNs ladies. I always find them discouraging too.

I'm 9 dpo today (so technically not a May tester anymore since I don't test early lol). But I'm relating to a bunch of you who are hitting the end of the TWW. These last few days are always tough!

Yesterday my CM was really dry and CP was low and firm, getting ready for AF
And having cramps yesterday too
But today it's gone back high and soft and closed, and loads of creamy CM

I hope that is a good sign and not just my body playing with me again

Pixie - I'm not 100% sure what it means. I think when there are 3 or more distinct temp rises in your cycle. CP reference it once I think so she may be able to offer better insight.

AFM testing this am at 10dpo frer - :bfn: Still feeling very sick. Not going to work today. Will stay home a binge on Netflix show with the cats. I haven't been temping the past couple days. 1 because I don't have the energy to wake up to do it. 2 because I feel like with this flu the temps are gonna be all outta wack anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->