May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

please take me off the list, my cycle is being super long (irregular) again and I will have to see a doctor as soon as I can to find out what is wrong (definitely not pregnant) ._. will not be testing in may...

on a more positive note: good luck to all of you who are!!!

please take me off the list, my cycle is being super long (irregular) again and I will have to see a doctor as soon as I can to find out what is wrong (definitely not pregnant) ._. will not be testing in may...

Sorry to hear that Fluffy. Hopefully you'll be back in the game in June. :hugs:

May I join? I'll test May 3 (and probably most days between then and now!)

Currently 9DPO and really crampy!

:cry:I'm devastated. I spotted this morning very light pinkish/brown and cramping. I don't usually spot before AF but I'm sure she's on her wayyyy:cry::nope: She was supposed to arrive on May 3rd !

Could be implantation :) any news ?

Aw , I hope you get answers ❤️

Hope everyone is hangin in there as best as possible! I havent been able to follow the thread closely, cuz work has been crazy for me this week.

AFM, today is probably O day. yesterday I got the peak smiley face on my clearblue digital opk. Here we go with another tww. Although, I think I'm learning that my LP is not 14 days, more like 12. but every month is a new adventure :shrug:

Sorry to hear that fluffy, have you ever tried vitex? I heard that can help correct irregular cycles sometimes.. I'm trying it out this month.. hoping it gives me a bit longer of a luteal phase

Hello ladies, please add me for May 9th, have obgyn appt for a blood test, will be 16dpo by then. Praying for my rainbow bb. I've been cramping since very light but don't go away & now wrapping around my back. Have a lesser appetite off & on heat flashes. DH has been eating like he's prego..lol

Sorry about that fluffy I know how disheartening long cycles can be.

I am about 8dpo today and tested this morning and got a not unexpected bfn. I think my boobs might be slightly aching at the sides but it might just be wishful thinking. Going out to drink wine tonight and hope this is my last drink for 9 months. Do feel crampy like af will show soon though.

Happy Saturday and good luck to anyone testing today

I was very nauseous last night, so bad I had to go to bed. I'm thinking it's an ovulation sign as not using OPK's this month. Anyway, back in the tww!

Down for testing on 13th, will try not to test before then, but I'm not promising anything!

Good luck May testers :dust:

Thank you ladyapril, armywife, dream and Soph! Wishing all of you BFP for May! :)

I have not tried vitex, but I will ask my doctor about it when I can finally see her, thank you!

Sorry fluffy any cycle irregularity is annoying. I was having short 25 day cycle (O on CD 12) all last year. I think I was O'ing eggs that weren't mature enough and my lining never got thick enough, so obvs nothing ever happened. Those issues seem to be fixed now (AF is longer/ heavier and I O later on CD 14). But still not pregnant. It's tough because we are unexplained. There is no way to know if we fixed the problem and just need to give it more time or if there is something else going on. Im at my wits end though and can't keep trying indefinitely. This is cycle 21 so we will be starting IUI next cycle if this one doesn't work. So I feel like I have a lot hanging on this cycle and it's making me moody and emotional as a result. I am absolutely dreading mother's day and I hope this will be the last one I go through not being pregnant/with kids (I will be on AF during mothers day).

Sorry fluffy any cycle irregularity is annoying. I was having short 25 day cycle (O on CD 12) all last year. I think I was O'ing eggs that weren't mature enough and my lining never got thick enough, so obvs nothing ever happened. Those issues seem to be fixed now (AF is longer/ heavier and I O later on CD 14). But still not pregnant. It's tough because we are unexplained. There is no way to know if we fixed the problem and just need to give it more time or if there is something else going on. Im at my wits end though and can't keep trying indefinitely. This is cycle 21 so we will be starting IUI next cycle if this one doesn't work. So I feel like I have a lot hanging on this cycle and it's making me moody and emotional as a result. I am absolutely dreading mother's day and I hope this will be the last one I go through not being pregnant/with kids (I will be on AF during mothers day).

It is, especially if you keep hearing that there is nothing wrong with you and you should just give it some time! I'm hoping that I can finally get some proper tests done in July though. I was feeling very emotional with my temperature drop for the last two days as well, had really hoped I might have ovulated earlier this cycle (temperatures weren't clear), but then turned out not. I would have tested this weekend and it would have been wonderful to announce on mother's day... Anyway, I'm feeling better now and am hoping that this cycle will be a shorter one (or 9 months long, haha!). Thank you for sharing your story with me, it helps so much to know that there are other women out there who understand! I'm crossing my fingers for you, this cycle or IUI, BFP soon! :) :hugs:

"Do feel crampy like af will show soon though."

Me too! I think I'm 10 DPO today... I'm not charting, and got a blaring positive OPK on the morning of the 19th. So if I ovulated later that day, it would make it 10! I'm so excited to even be at 10 DPO. I have a 7 month old and since she's been born my luteal phase has only been 7 days long. Maybe this is the month!

Yesterday I had lots of cramps like my period was going to start any second. They wrapped around to my back and everything, but no AF yet! Last time I was pregnant I got cramps like my period was going to start for about 4 days before my period and a few weeks afterwards, so maybe?!

Still got a BFN this morning (I can't help myself). Even if I'm not pregnant, the longer luteal phase is certainly a welcome sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->