May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

So here we are on the 1st May! Good luck to those testing today and this month!!

Hope that line gets darker RanchWife! And Dream, I hope that spotting goes away for you xx

Thanks ladies, I'm not really feeling good about it, just a hunch really. I NEVER spot before AF but now that I'm TTC I'm sure I'll start noticing all kinds of things that I thought were never happening. 12 dpo this morning. Still no AF but I feel she's coming.

I'll be testing May 3. Can't wait and fingers crossed!

I tested today and got this at 12dpo but wont be excited until I test again on May 3. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• IMG_6619.jpg
    IMG_6619.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6626.JPG
    IMG_6626.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 21
lily that looks like a :bfp:!!!!!

Congrats!!

I tested today and got this at 12dpo but wont be excited until I test again on May 3. Fingers crossed.

Welcome Lily - looks like that's a BFP coming through. Excited to see your update on Wednesday! Good Luck

Hello Ladies! I'm due to test near Mother's day! the 15th actually; I supposedly Ovulated on my B-day the 29th or the 30th. Would be really nice if I am pregnant this time because my due date would be near my mother's birthday. I really would like this because my mom has been so supportive and helpful in my life. We've had a rocky road at the start and I've gone through alot of problems with MC's and such, and my wonderful husband and I got married at her house last year so this would just be such a nice and perfect twist to our lovely story.

So far I've been trying not to be excited or symptom spot or anything cause you know...suuuuper early, but last day or 2 my nips have been overly sensitive (thinking it just might be hormones due to a strong ovulation...probably.)

Waiting is going to be sooo tough, and I will definitely want to test early cause I want to setup something nice for my mom for mother's day if I am pregnant but I guess I should just relax and let things go naturally. Hoping that all ya lovely ladies get the BFPs you so desire, and this is the most "positive" testing forum yet!

Congratulations lily! Definitely looks like a bfp to me!
Dream Fx the witch stays away.
Afm: 2dpo nothing exciting to report.
I have taken up ballet after a long 10+ year hiatus so I'll be doing that twice a week so I'm hoping that will help get me through the tww

Can you please change my date to May 24th? AF arrived early. :) Thanks.

Babydust to all!

Congrats Lily. Hope that's a nice sticky bean for you!

Sorry about AF Soph... Is your cycle long enough to be testing again at the end of May? In either case better luck next cycle.

Sorry ladies I want able to test today, maybe I will tomorrow or the next day.. I am 13dpo today

Dream - that might be a really good sign!

I had definite cramping on and off all day long at 9DPO. It felt exactly like the first day of my period, but with no period. 11DPO I had blood tinted CM and *maybe* a faint positive on an IC? Today is 12DPO and still have blood tinged CM and this morning when I peed there was some brownish/reddish mucus that came out. Like a pencil eraser sized blob in the toilet. Test this morning was just as faint as the one yesterday. They look like evap lines but they're showing up in under 10 minutes.

ETA: I've also noticed a definite increase in urination (starting probably at 10/11 DPO) which happened early with my first as well. I had to get up twice last night to pee and drink a glass of water... I had crazy thirst last time I was pregnant as well. It's looking good! Just this spotting is a bit disconcerting...

With my first daughter I had cramping for a couple weeks starting a few day s before my BFP, but no IB, so this is new to me. With my daughter I was also out of HPTs in the few days leading up to my expected period. I couldn't test until 14DPO when I went to town next, and it was a blaring positive. I gotta say - waiting until it's a DEFINITE positive makes it a lot more exciting than these "maybe" lines! With her I was shaking for half a day I was so thrilled at seeing those bright pink lines! These lines are a bit anticlimactic because they're so shrouded in doubt!

Good luck to all May testers! Looking forward to all the BFPs this month!
My O should be coming up in the next day or two so I will be joining TWW shortly.

Hmmm... my bleedings getting suspiciously heavier. This doesn't seem like what happens with implantation bleeding...

Totally forgot I was on this list... just wanted to update you ladies. AF got me yesterday 2 days early :(

Ok, the top test is from last night, the bottom is from this morning. I know they look like evaps, but they showed up under 10 minutes. Am I crazy?! Can anyone else see these or do I have a serious case of line eye?

I really hope this isn't AF starting...

Attachments

• P1060476.jpg
    P1060476.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 21
I can see those ranch, but if the bleeding gets heavier it might be a chemical. I hope the bleeding stops for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->