May 2019 Due Date!

MsPRINCESS89

First time mama!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! :happydance::happydance:

I just found out a few days ago that my bf(37) and I (29) will be welcoming a baby boy or girl in May 2019!

We are both VERY shocked, but very excited!

This little gift was definitely a surprise to us both -bf has been taking testosterone injections for quite some time. When AF was 1 day late, I took a PT and it was negative. AF was 7 days late, I took another PT and it was negative.
I continued to wait patiently for AF and then finally around the 17th or 18th day and no word from AF, I took another PT -and it was positive!!

For those that don't know, testosterone injections are supposed to make men sterile. Aside from its main purpose, it's pretty much male birth control.

So when we found out we were pregnant, we were both completely shocked and mystified!

I am trying very hard to stay calm and not get too excited as I know that first trimesters are risky.
I have only told my sister (who won't tell a soul) and my college roommate (who is also pregnant). BF told his best friend

So far, I am 7 weeks pregnant and here are my symptoms
:

• Disbelief
  • Shock
  • Extremely sore breasts
  • shooting pains in both breasts
  • taste buds are off
  • EXTREME exhaustion (I can sleep all day!)
  • high sex drive
  • Nausea (no throwing up yet)

I want to hear your stories and hear your symptoms too! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Congratulations! I know the first tri is scary but I'm wishing you the best of luck. If you'd like you're welcome to join us on the May Group.

The best story I have for TTC would be my third. I tried for a total of 6 years for my two girls, my middle was 3 months old when we got the surprise that our BC failed and we were expecting.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Wow, you received another bundle of joy when your middle was three months?! What a wonderful surprise! ...emphasis on surprise! lol I bet you were completely shocked!

I would love to join the May 2019 thread! Can you post the link? :)

Congratulations! I know the first tri is scary but I'm wishing you the best of luck. If you'd like you're welcome to join us on the May Group.

The best story I have for TTC would be my third. I tried for a total of 6 years for my two girls, my middle was 3 months old when we got the surprise that our BC failed and we were expecting.

Found it! :)

Hey welcome! I’m also due in May! I’m 8 weeks today and have been suffering from nausea all day long. No other symptoms. Could you post the link to the May thread?

Hey welcome! I’m also due in May! I’m 8 weeks today and have been suffering from nausea all day long. No other symptoms. Could you post the link to the May thread?

Congrats on your May baby! :)
Hopefully the nausea subsides during the second trimester!

Here's the link: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2469245-may-munchkins-2019-a.html

Linz85 Princess added, sorry it took me a moment to see. But look forward to seeing you!

Congrats!!<3 I am also due in May!

My symptoms have been;

Altered taste buds (sour taste in my mouth after eating/drinking anything)
Nauseated but never threw up
Some days I will have very sore breasts, other days everything will feel normal. Breasts have also outgrew my bras.
^ those are my main symptoms although I also can't eat large amounts of food at a time, I'm stuck eating small meals or snacks throughout the day. Very sleepy with barely any energy to clean or cook. Can't wait for these symptoms to be over with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->