HopeThisYear - :witch:

May 29

May 30
Booger76 - :witch:
Platinumvague

May 31
Mischief

:dust::dust::dust:

Im putting myself down for May 19 as that is my 40th birthday......hopefully best birthday ever!!!

Can you put me down for May 5th? I had a chemical 2 weeks ago so hopefully my cycles will be back to a normal 26 days.
My 35th birthday is on April 30th so hopefully I get a late bday present in the form of a BFP.
Good Luck to you taurus and lots of baby :dust:

Hi Taurus, I wasn't planning on testing, but a BFP in May would make it a better month so, put me down for May 11.

Hey!! My birthday is also May 19!!! But my testing date is May 2 or 3. Let's go with 3 and then later in the month I'll pick another date. I have two chances this month. Yay/Booo.

Thanks for starting this thread Taurus 8484. :hugs:

Another 19th of May birthday........will you also be 40??

Thanks for starting the thread and put me down for May 12 please. :flower:

Yay for the May thread! Please put me down for the 13th.

Put me down for 24 May- hopefully I'll do a Day 21 test this month so know for sure if I've ovulated or not, or if I just have a really long LP and not much lining.

I'm trying soy isoflavones this cycle. I'm not sure about progesterone cream yet. Will that affect the Day 21 test? I want to get an accurate measure if I'm actually ovulating or not.

Hi all! I still don't know my May date yet but I'll be stalking until I do. :)

Yes, Taurus, I'm turning 40. Party time!! You know, 40 is the new 20 (in everything, but fertility). :dohh:

Oh me me!!! :). I will NOT POAS till April 7. Not not not!!!
I'm cd14 following a chemical pregnancy....the 7 will be just a FEW days early for AF in may...
I've had two days with a positive OPK at noon....I'm afraid my cycle is all messed up :/ yesterday when I got the positive, I tested again at 5pm amd got negative...on Easter we got home late so I didn't test...I was hoping my positive yesterday was just the tail end of my surge.....till I got another today. BOTH darker than the control line...all of my tests leading up to yesterday morning were barely there and I've been testing at noon and 5:00pm since cd8. (No potty for 4hr after mid day...no drinks. A few days I tested at 4-4:30)
We bd last night....and I suppose we will just try every night this week?!? I'm not complaining and DH certainly won't but doesn't his sperm count decrease with so much hanky panky?
We have been so fortunate. I had never had problems getting pregnant and staying that way until our Emma. (15mo old) It took us three long years to get that BFP for her. Since we had "started over" we wanted her to have a sibling closer in age so we have been trying since she was 9mo. We FINALLY got a positive last month....we announced! We have never had a positive test not end with a baby :( that was the second worst moment of my life when I started....confused I took another test only to have it stark white....my doctor threw out the word chemical....I googled and here I am. I have read some really positive stories about ladies and their rainbow babies so I'm hopeful that our future has one more little one in it.
I wish you all so VERY much love and luck...and baby dust all around!!!

Your username is hard to write. HA!!HA!!
First, I'm so sorry about your loss. :hugs:
I guess you mean May 07. Are you temping at all? That may help you figure out when you should be getting positive OPKs. Yours do sound like they are all over the place. I know some people BD every day, and I guess it can't hurt. We try every other day during my fertile time because then it's not such a chore. Hope this is it for you.

Can I join in, please?

May 4th for me. It will be at the end of a ladies weekend away with friends. We'll be running a race and shopping which should keep me nice and distracted. Hoping for some good news when I test when I get home. May the 4th be with me! Bah dum dum. Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

Sorry!! Call me Tess :) that's much easier. I wonder if I can change my username?? It is quite a handful. I've used it for email so long it was just easy to toss in. I honestly didn't think I would end up doing more than "research"....but I felt a kindred pull to you guys after reading that day.

I don't temp. (Bad me!!) I really should. I think I will add that to my list of supplies for May (end of May) if AF rears her ugly head.

I tested earlier than my 5pm time just out of curiosity and it's SO negative!! Ugh! That was nearly 3hr. So I get a positive for cd13-14 but nothing in afternoon or night. Strange! I usually feel O pains on the LEFT....but have noticed twinges on the RIGHT today...(that's odd in itself because I have a cyst on the right and I've not felt NADA from her in years).
Last month was so perfect. I had EWCM for two days...got my positive opk AND my O pain within hours of each other....BD only ONCE the next NIGHT for that cycle!! No time and no place as we have two under 5yr. I was so sure we were out last month but I timed it perfect apparently...so I've been trying to see what, of anything, mimics it this go round. I have EWCM that started yesterday....so if is holds true then I will O right on target for COUNT...but if the TEST from YESTERDAY is true...then I will have O right on target with my OLD cycle (before CP tossed me three days ahead...I added three days from positive opk to see where I was...looked and it was just like last month only 3days off...so see!!! Lol confusing!!)
I guess we just go at it like bunnies and hope for the best :/ LOL
Next cycle I will be more prepared. Everyone said the cycle following an early loss is very fertile....but very strange so I am just rolling with the crazy.

Can I join in, please?

May 4th for me. It will be at the end of a ladies weekend away with friends. We'll be running a race and shopping which should keep me nice and distracted. Hoping for some good news when I test when I get home. May the 4th be with me! Bah dum dum. Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

Saw your user name and :haha: .....love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->