May Babies (: All Here (:

Lauren already knows this, but thought id share with rest of May girlies :D

Midwife says baby's head is now engaged as she can no longer move it when she tries :D
Which would explain why I keep having sharp pains down there :D

Being booked for an induction for the 17th if she doesn't come before, and I'll have a sweep on my due date.
Hopefully she'll come before the 7th though, as I don't want a sweep or be induced haha :D

xx

Lauren already knows this, but thought id share with rest of May girlies :D

Midwife says baby's head is now engaged as she can no longer move it when she tries :D
Which would explain why I keep having sharp pains down there :D

Being booked for an induction for the 17th if she doesn't come before, and I'll have a sweep on my due date.
Hopefully she'll come before the 7th though, as I don't want a sweep or be induced haha :D

xx

Wow I hope she comes before then!!!
Also is it just me or do these darn braxton hicks get worse and worse as you get closer to your due date! Ughh they hurt!

I never had them before 34 weeks, then they just hit me so hard :haha:

I'm always feeling sick and light headed everytime I get one.
They're awful. but on the other hand, they're a sign that uterus is getting ready :D

xx

Me neither, it seems like just this past weekend was when they started officially hitting me!
It scared me to death at first and then my mom was like they are most likely just braxton hicks...calm down! ^_^!

Anxiety is also starting to get the best of me...I'm so ready to meet my little guy it makes me so antsy!

oh god I know exactly what you mean, I've been driving myself (and surprisebump_x :haha:) insane because I want her out so badly :D

your bubs needs to stay cooked for just a little longer though, then you can try everything and more to get him out :D

x

Yeah, I need to stay put for at least another week!!! Then I'll do everything in my power to get him out!! haha

omg how quick has the time gone!?!

8 days and your full term :O

ahhhh this is all so exciting haha

xx

omg how quick has the time gone!?!

8 days and your full term :O

ahhhh this is all so exciting haha

xx

I know....Im super excited! We are seriously almost there! Im kinda scared about labor, but I'm going to try and think positive. I'm thinking about doing a water birth if the hospital I'm going to has a birthing pool. From what I hear its suppose to be really good with contractions and easing pain!

I'm hoping to labour in the water too!

But my hospital apparently doesn't have any water birthed trained midwives, so I'm hoping when I go into labour they'll have at least one!

I'm not that scared for labour anymore, after all the way i see it, is yeahh its gonna hurt, but women did it for years without medical aid, so it can't be that bad haha.

I just wanna meet my little girl now, no matter how much pain I have to go through to get her :D

xx

AWWW I know what you mean! I know you are a bit more anxious then me, because you are already full term and now its like a waiting game with you....I know it has to be the worst, but she'll be here soon! I have faith in your little lady, and yeah I really do want to try and do an all natural birth, and I also hear water birth can prevent tearing!! That sounds like heaven!

ive heard it can prevent tearing aswel, which is brilliant haha :D

can i give myself labour dust? LOL.
hopefully your little boy wont keep you waiting to long once your full term :D

waiting is so annoying haha

xx

LOL, yeah after next week I'll probably starting crying everyday until he comes...haha!
and Yes you may give yourself labor dust, that might be the best, I think thats why babies don't come out, they want the dust from their mommies...lol!

haha thats a good point :D

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for myself :haha:

il share some with the rest of you aswel :D

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:D:D

awww im looking forward to when you have your little boy, I wanna see pics :D

xx

Ok I'm going to go pic crazy when I have him!!! I'm looking forward to when you have that gorgeous girl!! I can't wait!!! I'm starting to get anxious for the both of us...haha

haha I'm going to go pic crazy aswel. She has so many clothes that I'll have to take loads of pics just so she has an excuse to wear them all :D:D

im already stalking Lily and Surprisebump, I'll be stalking you next week and all :haha:

come on babas :D

xx

LOL....yep that'll give us reasons to dress the babies up all the time and take pics! We're almost there!

dont mind me, just butting in :blush::rofl:

Dont be silly Anna, we dont mind :) Only decent convo that seems to be goin on today ;) haha xxx
:happydance:

Sasha the RL tablets are amazing :D
sounds really weird but i can kind of 'feel' them working... i feel better in myself after taking them for a week, and the actual RLT makes me feel sick it's grosssss :sick: Pity i've already bought 50 teabags worth :haha:
xxxx
have you tried it with sugar? xx

--

:shock: did anyone see coro tonight?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2