May Babies (: All Here (:

Ohhh how exciting :D hopefully something will happen soon then !

& im not entirely sure tbh ! :dohh:
I have most things just need some more things for my hospital bag but im just very confused about what i need in it and what i need to take for baby
:wacko: i bet i end up forgetting something
i attempted to get some new pj's today from asda as i refuse to wear old ones ( Just my excuse to get some new ones really :haha: ) they had the bottems but the tops were only in a size 20 - 22 :|

For baby im just taking in 5 white vests, 5 white sleep suits, a blanket, a hat, scratch mitts, socks, a pack of nappies, sudocreme, nappy sacks, wipes... think thats it. I also have a Roo Sleep suit for taking baby home in, but il probably end up puttin bubs in something someone gives me in pink or blue :)
Im gonna go through my hospital bags and double check i have everything :) Just to be on the safe side lol xxxx

It must be so exciting for you not knowing what your having!
aww the roo sleepsuit sounds adorable :cloud9: bet u cant wait to get pink/blue though

haha im like that i need to double check everything ! If i forget anything it'll be my toothbrush, i ALWAYS forget that! bought a new one today though so ill have to put it in while i remember

:haha: I aint packed a toothbrush yet!! Thanks for reminding me!! :)

I am soooo glad that i never found out what im having! I was soooo tempted to at points but Im really glad i never, Its gonna make labour so much more exciting! And its put a limit on how much i can buy lol

Have u bought much clothes and stuff? xxxx

:haha: ! thats okay, id die if i did forget the toothbrush!
i couldnt resist the temptation, i actually think its great to hear of people that dont !

I have quite a few clothes, tried not to go way OTT, i think it helped that everywhere still had winter clothes when i'll need more summery things so i just bought the basic things tbh! & having a boy helps aswell cause im not as tempted to go overboard on the fancy outfits

bet u cant wait to go shopping once he/she is here and buy pink or blue

Yea i'm super excited :) I cant wait to know what my baby is so i can choose a name :) Although its kinda looking like It might be Alex either way now... :haha:

Have u found that your constantly thirsty recently? Or is it just me? :dohh: Iv been drinking so much! And even keeping a big bottle of made up diluten juice in the fridge so i can take it with me if im going out. xxxx

8 posts til im a chat happy member :happydance:
Well i did say i was gonna do it before i had bubs :thumbup: :happydance: xxx

Helloowww girlies :)
How are we all this evening?
I've just cleaned my entire granny flat, smells grand :thumbup:
What have you all been up to today? xxxx

Hey Lily :) Ure up late AGAIN!! :haha: I did a lil bit in the garden early on then had to stop cause my back hurt :( Then went from back ache to cramps so went and lay down, got up a few hours later and they were even worse... I seriously thought i was in labour :dohh: BUt seems to have turned into nothing :)
I got a MASSIVE scare when i thought i was in labour :haha: Im not ready!! I need 2 repack my bags, defs on the agenda for 1st thing tomorrow morning lol
Hows u? Any more cramps? xxxx

Omg i know lol... nocturnal habits! :haha:

Awwhh poor you! Must have been quite worrying if you're not ready :( when i thought i was in labour yesterday all i could think of was "Oh rubbish, i haven't waxed my yoohoo yet!" :haha:

I'm goood thanks hun :) a few cramps today - and did mass amounts of 'nesting' lol.

Are any of you guys gonna go to the teen meet in london btw? xxxxx

Londons so far away :( especially with a LO. So nope i dont think so :( Are u? I think if i was to go i'd need 2 make a weekend of it or something cause it would be pointless and probably a waste of money to go down just for the day lol

:haha: its wierd things like that that go through your head tho aint it :haha: i did have a similar thought but mines was, 'i really cant be assed straightening my hair' :haha:

U watch Britians got talent? :) xxxx

one of the May 1st babies from third tri have been born :D

that makes 3 may babies now :D

our turn soon girls :D

ooo Lauren I watched it last night, I cant believe that little girls voice, I was so shocked :haha:

xx

I am officially a chat happy member of BabyandBump :happydance:

n Sash i liked tht guy Tobias tht did the dance n wore the hat n the mask n the hoodie back to front lol

xxxx

haha yeahh he was funky, my nan thought he was creepy though :haha:

and woo :happydance: congrats on being chat happy :p

xx

He was creepy :haha: but good at the same time.

I liked that little boy who danced n when Simon asked if he was good his reply was ''too good.'' lolololol It made me chuckle. Cheeky lil shit lol xxxx

Haha how cute was it?! Did u see The Britians Got MORE talent? xxx

no :(

did you see eastenders on friday?!!

Masood walking in on Christian and Syed:saywhat:

xx

YES OMG!!! I cant wait for Mondays Eastenders!! Omg, how sad are we? :haha:

On Britians got more talent a dad n his son toook their dog on n it was gonna dance but instead it kept just running about :haha: Im not sure it knew what it was supposed to be doing lol

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->