May Babies (: All Here (:

I saw! I was like :O:O:O:O

I really hope she doesn't loose the baby, but I bet she will :(

and Eastenders, Masoods hand looked so sore o_0

its all happening in the soaps atm isnt it :haha:

xxx

Did you all see coronation street?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Anna - Yepp i tried it with sugar today, it's actually not too bad :D can't beat a good strong cup of yorkshire tea though... shame lol.

Sasha congratulations on Summer's head being engaged :happydance: won't be long now!!! I've been having pains alllllll day and they're slowly getting more intense, i bet it's just false labour we shall see!
xxxxxx

Yay lily :) lets hope its the real thing :)

Corrie... WTF. MOlly better not loose the baby :( xxxx

I love RLT haha. I only have 5 teabags left though :( I won't be able to buy anymore until saturday either :grr:

aww, I bet you'll have baba soon.
Is she still tranverse, or she head down now?

xx

Head down!!!!! Thank god haha!

I doubt this is the real thing... but i am SO hoping it's the start of something, anything! lol. I officially only fit into two pairs of trousers... greeeeat!

Omg i know :( i don't think she'll lose the baby (i'm hoping not!) but i recon they'll think that Kevin diddled with the car on purpose :nope: poor Molly lol, and i thought my situation was screwed up :nope: :dohh:

xxxxxx

I dont think i know ure situation Lily :(
Cant wait for the soaps tomorrow night :) Anyone else watch Hollyoaks? :)
xxx

Ohhh it's nothing too bad, just an idiot FOB and his mum and my mum are at war with each other :haha: pretty bog standard, - certainly not as fucked up as Molly's :haha:
I can't say i watch Hollyoaks... the acting skills offend me lol.

EDIT: You know what else offends me... MORE FORUM SPAMMING! holy shiiiittttt lol!
xxxxx

LMAO Yes I KNOW!!!! I honestly feel like posting... WHO CARES?! Coz i certainly dont!! Grrr... So many boring threads in this section just now, Only like 2 i keep coming on to see if anyones commented on, This thread being one of them :haha: xxxx

i stalk you lot just in case :blush: cause your next..
and i ant my time to go quicker.. but it's not.. so i'm just wishing eveyrone else's will for now!! :)
xxxx

lol Thats fineee :) I think 1 of us are bound to go soon-ish. I've been gettin these horrible cramps all night and its kinda freaking me out not coz they dont seem to want to stop any time soon :haha:
How u feeling? xx

haha, i get excited waiting for people to pop now... :happydance:
i'm just scared at the thought, it's not as far away as i thoughttt!! but it' nice knowing, you lot will be going through it first!!
ohh, hopefully, it's the start of somethingg?!
yeah i'm alright, just at that point where not alot is really happening for me..
xxxx

U getting everything ready for babys arrival? u stil got alot to get? Id honestly forgotten how much i hated period pains :( xxx

yeah getting a few bits ready.. might have a little raid of the asda baby event.. just to pass time and that.. i keep forgetting what i've got left to get thoughh!!
it's driving me mad..
i can tell i'm gunna be one of these people running around last minute like a crazy person!!
i'm getting to that point where i dunno what to do with myself lool!
ahhh, i know, oh dear, i hate the thought of going back to all that :blush: i'd forgotten all about them!!
xxxx

Breast feeding keeps them away longer :winkwink:

Make a list of everything baby needs and score off all the things uv already got... :)
Thats wat i did And i THINK iv got everything and not forgotten anything :haha: If i haven't its a bit late now lol

xxx

ahhh, really?
lool, i'll keep that in mind ... no idea how i'm feeding, but it's tempting noww!!
yeah i've got a few things still to get, then i'm gunna make a list at about 30 weeks.. so got a little while yet..
i just wanna find out how i'm giving birth i was sposed to have found out at like 16 weeks.. but i still haven't seen an aneathist!! which is making it really scary!
lol :haha: i'm jelous of you!! i don't wanna wait any moree!!
xxxx

Just thought i'd update you all... my cramps got loads more intense, they were peaking and then stopping maybe once every 20 minutes... now they have TOTALLY STOPPED!!!

:grr: :grr: :grr: Very grumpy now :( :( :(

xxxxx

Aww Lily :hugs:
Mine have stopped aswel :( least it means i can try and get some sleep and hopefully they'll start up again tomorrow :) xxxx

Lauren you are such an optimist :D
Let's hope we're both in pain again tomorrow :haha: sounds awful when i say it like that.
Goodnight :) probably speak to you tomorrow, same time, same place :headspin:
x x x x x x x x x x x

:dust: :dust:

Night night sweetie :)
Always gotta look on the bright side of life :winkwink:
Try n get some sleep hopefully need all your energy for a day of pain tomorrow :haha:
Xxxxx
:dust::dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

yay! i woke up with pains for a few hours last night! but then they also went away :(

:haha:

you girls are so gonna go before me, but can't wait till its my turn :D

:dust: :dust: :dust: for all :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2