May Babies (: All Here (:

Oooh finally a good story lineee :) I Like Amira thooo :( Betcha she's pregnant ;) xxx

ooo i was thinking that earlier, because of the mood swing she had with Zanib :haha:

xx

Aww i just thought coz they DTD the other night ;)
N i want Jack n Ronnie to get back together :( But shes gettin off wi the doctor :( xxx

stupid doctor :grr: :haha:

I wonder when Jane is going to find out about what Lucy did. It's gunna proper kick off when she does

xx

Oooh id forgotten about that 1... Will she find out? I really dont like Lucy :(

N Phils daughter Louise.... WTF i hate her!!

The doctor is Super Gross!! She shud be with Jackkkk :hissy: xxx

I thought that Lucy was going to be a completely diff person when that story line came up, and thought she'd give teen mums a good name, but nope :(

I havent actually seen Louise do anything bad, ive missed so much, whats she been doing??

xx

Shes bein horrible to Ben :( n like wantin Phil all to herself.

Right Missy i need 2 go and double check my hospital bag... before i forget and this pains turn into labour, and i end up forgetting something (which i probably will anyways) :haha:
If I tidy my room and keep busy think it might make it turn into labour? lol xxxx

i was just thinking about my hospital bag, might go up now, and take my laptop with me so you can remind me about what im forgetting :haha:

and lol it might, won't know until you try. I'm going to take Ivy for a walk later, see if I can help myself along at all :haha:

xx

:haha: i stil aint budged from my bed... i rele shud get up lol least my hospital bags are only like a meter away from me lol u have to go upstairs... gutted!! xxxx

haha your in bed then i take it, no change there :haha:

I still havent gone upstairs either.

And considering for weeks I've been on about how I can't wait to get to 37 weeks so I can start eviction process, I've not done much to help myself :haha:

I've not drunk my RLT today, havent bounced on my ball for about 5 days, and I havent taken any of my EPRO :haha:

silly me xD

xxx

N i do none o tht stuff n bet i STIL go in labour before u :haha:
RLT is soooo gross no idea how u can drink it lol xxxx

haha it wouldn't surprise me.
She's gunna be a stubborn one and come really late I bet :cry:

lol I dunno why you don't like it, I love it :D
The sugar makes it taste nice, plus you get used to it after a while.
I'm gunna buy the tablets when I get some money though, because they're stronger than the tea :D

xx

Sasha the RL tablets are amazing :D
sounds really weird but i can kind of 'feel' them working... i feel better in myself after taking them for a week, and the actual RLT makes me feel sick it's grosssss :sick: Pity i've already bought 50 teabags worth :haha:
xxxx

Oooh i might go get the tabs tomorrow :) will Holland and barrett sell them u think?
After the past few labour 'scares' i kinda want labour to start now :haha:
How u feelin Lily? xxx

oooo I'm deff buying them then, they sound brilliant haha xD

and omg, I honestly don't know why anyone doesn't seem to like the tea. I swear I only know of me and Ellie that like it :haha:

yeaahhh lauren h&b sell them :)

xx

ahh, so many girls due soon. good luck to all of you
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member