May Babies (: All Here (:

aww Too bad :(
but you'll bet more monopoly things if u buy medium fries and a drink wont u :wacko: i cant remember what u get them on
x

you can get them on mcflurries, and medium fries, medium or large drinks, and then random burgers :haha:

xxx

same actually :haha:

have you heard your not meant to eat mcflurrys?? I dunno why though.

I'm still eating them though :D

xx

Ohh bit late cause ive already ate them
your not supposed to have ice cream from the icey man either but ive never been ill from mcflurries or ice cream before so i wont be stopping :)
x

i like mcflurries to much to stop :haha:

i think if we didnt eat everything we're not supposed to be, we'd probs eat like rabbits iykwim :haha:

xx

Yeah some things are just silly
andd they say no runny eggs, i thought it just meant like egg and soldiers and forgot about fried eggs so ive been having runny fried eggs .. ooops!
x

Hey girls :)

Oh my goodness... i come on here and you're all talking about foooooodddd :D - Guess you all saw me coming eyy :winkwink:

How are we all?

P.S. I would LOVE a runny egg right now... with chips! Yummmm :p

Pmsl i love how most threads on here end up having food mentioned somwhre
great minds eyy !
& oooo runny egg & chips, tht sounds delicious

Im fine thanks i dont feel much different to normal apart from im getting hit around the hip area and my little man is practacing his boxing skills !
How are you ?
x

now I want runny egg and chips :( :haha:

ahh well ladies, not much longer and we can indulge in as many runny eggs as we like :D

xx

Uhh Ohh baby may be getting ready to make her appearance! Hopefully!

I hope so! not gunna get to excited though, because I know some of the due girls lost their plugs for weeks and still no since of baba :(

But hopefully Summer won't be much longer now :D

xx

Wow, haven't posted in here for awhilee, I'm full term today yay :happydance:

Thank you :)

Also getting horrible pains today, so hope it fades or turns into something, not coping with it as well as i thought i would be !

ive been having pains constant now since have 10 past 6.

Hoping it means something :D

xx

Hope it means something for the both of you!! We need to get things rolling with the May babies!!:dust::dust::dust:

thanks for the dust hun :D

I want my baby out now.
the horomones make me evil.

Poor OH today, first time I saw him since Saturday and I so horrible to him :( :haha:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->