May Babies (: All Here (:

:happydance: Are u finding it harder to walk? Thats how i first knew mine had, Its now dropped so much that theres a space between my boobs and my bump :haha:

Cramps, Cramps, Cramps but no baby :( xxxxx

yepp ive been waddeling about all day :( im like a bloody penguin !

& awww i get cramps too but i hope no baby for a few weeks yet!

Haha yuppp Iv been waddlin like a bloody DUCK, Quack Quack lmao. :rofl:
xxxx

PMSL, 22 - two little ducks :thumbup:

im not looking forward to walking like this for the next few weeks !

xx

Awww its worth it tho :)

Im so restless to night, its 11 oclock and i want 2 get up and clean and think i have enough energy to run a marathon :haha: My sleeping pattern is all to hell :dohh:

U finding it hard to sleep? xxx

Pmsl ooooh sounds like nesting :winkwink:

well i find it hard to get comfy then get to sleep then i wake up when it's still quite dark for a wee which is annoying!
u ?

xx

I get tired around tea time but dont sleep, then when it comes to 9/10 oclock im wide awake... Dont usually fall asleep til 3/4 this morning it was half 5!!! It was light outside and the birds were singing :haha:
Should i stay in bed bored or get up and clean...? Hmmm decisions decisions hehe :) xxxx

lmao Lauren, where i live theres a pond right in front of me where I like to walk Ivy, and everytime Liam comes for a walk with me and he sees a duck he's like "oh look Sash, its some of your family...waddle waddle" :rofl:

arghhhhh pains all night, pains again this morning, but no baby :(

And I think shes changed her position some how, coz I'm now feeling all her kicks on the opposite side to where I usually find them.

xx

fed up :(

My spd is killing me, I keep getting random craps that just arnt going anywhere good, and bubs is moving in a way that really hurts :(

I know pain is good, but this is not the good pains I want :haha:

how are you?

xx

I get tired around tea time but dont sleep, then when it comes to 9/10 oclock im wide awake... Dont usually fall asleep til 3/4 this morning it was half 5!!! It was light outside and the birds were singing :haha:
Should i stay in bed bored or get up and clean...? Hmmm decisions decisions hehe :) xxxx

WOW same here, I can be exhausted all day, but for some reason when night falls I am like a ball of energy! I dont know what that is. I also tend to get a lot of pressure down in my "womanly area". Braxton hicks are like 3 times worse then what they used to be. Hopefully my baby will come in about another 2-3 weeks! Im hoping he doesn't go overdue!

apparently most first babies are overdue :(

I'm hoping thats just a random stat and not true :haha:

xx

Ohhh :( this pregnancy lark sucks!

Im not too good, didnt have a good sleep so im shattered ! and i have hihg blood pressure so ive been told to rest, which is what i was planning as my feet are all balooned :(

& i dont know if thats true cause i know people who went early with there 1st and people who went late so i dont think it's neccesarily true .. :)

Same here, I know a few girls here at my school that had there babies early.

oh thats good then. although I still think Summer is going to be overdue :haha:

She's stubborn like daddy :rofl:

xx

I finally managed 2 get to sleep at 4 this morning but was wide awake and ready for more cleaning at 8 :dohh: stupid nesting :growlmad:

Im now away for a snooze, i can barley keep my eyes open :coffee:

Not much longer... Bubs due 2 weeks 2mz :happydance:

xxx

I was awake at 4 aswel. It sucks :haha:

At 8 this morning I was trying to convince my dog to let me sleep for longer :haha:

15 days till due date :D

come on babas :D

xxx

I hope you ladies have those babies soon, so then it will give me some hope that maybe I'll be next!! haha! I hope someone has a baby by the end of next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->