May Babies (: All Here (:

I'm pretty sure Lauren will have gone by next week :haha:

I know what you mean though msp teen, everytime a baby is born, its means your once more closer to your own, its great isn't it :D

Come on Summer!!!!

xxxx

^ i like that way of thinking so u lot should hurry up !!

I know it doesnt mean much but today the midwife wrote down im 4/5 engaged and last time i wasnt engaged so at least know things are deffo heading in the right direction!

x

omg your lucky cow :haha:

My midwife hasnt told me how much Summer is engaged, all she said was that shes started to engage coz she can't move her head.

Your baby won't be much longer I don't think :D

Bet you'll have her by the time your 37 weeks :D

xx

^ i like that way of thinking so u lot should hurry up !!

I know it doesnt mean much but today the midwife wrote down im 4/5 engaged and last time i wasnt engaged so at least know things are deffo heading in the right direction!

x

Thats GREAT to hear! Your little guy should have no problem getting out of there when the time comes! I have a doctors appointment monday and I'm hoping I get some good news!

@ Ayachan- yes it is, I am just so ready, I feel super anxious for myself and all of us!

I just realised, your the only one whose name I don't know :(

tell me please? :haha:

xx

edit: I looked at your sig, your Maeghan right? :haha:

Yep!! Maeghan it is, what is your name? I never asked

I'm Sasha, but just Sash is fine :haha:

and omg, sore boobs or what!?! :cry:
I feel like I could chop them off, they're burning like crazy and just hurt like hell! :(
I miss my 34c :(

xx

Ok Sash! hehe

LOL, mine tend to itch a lot! I hate that itchy sensation, my boobies shall never be the same...haha!

My stomach is the worst for itching. It does my head in :haha:

:rofl: boobies, I love that word :haha:

I laso like the word Breasticles :blush:

I'm a bit weird tbh :haha:

xx

guys i'm so hormonal today it's horrible :cry:

and i've absolutely had it up to here with FOB's mother!!!!!!! Last fucking straw!!!!!!!
she's actually taken the liberty of phoning the hospital to ask if they could bend the rules to see if FOB could visit outside visiting hours...... fucking cheek of it!!!! He can wait like everyone else, there's good bloody reason why i don't want him there as soon as i've had her, and he's gonna be the last thing on my mind!!!
She didn't even ask me if it was alright by me, like my feelings and wishes don't even matter!!! :cry:

sorry girls... needed that out :( xxxxx

omg what a cheeky cow. I'd be furious!!

I hope the hospital told her no!

Don't worry about it hun, the hospital can't do anything against your wishes anyways.

hope your feeling a bit better now :hugs:

xx

Oooh did i miss a bitch about men? :( Booo.
Don't let it get to u Sweetie! U shud laugh about it :winkwink: its kinda pathetic and sad really... Ure not planning on telling him when your in labour are u? Coz that way he has no way of knowing when your gonna be in hospital, unless he camps outside the entrance from now til Esme's arrival :haha:
Big :hugs: to Youuuu!! And some Dusttt :) :dust:

Iv just woke up from a Lovely nap :) And am ready for more CLEANING :happydance:

xxxx

Omg what a cheek !!
i dont know how she would dare & not even have the decency to ask you !

x

more pains.
Dunno if they're from baba or because OH is stressing me out to the max.
I think you single ladies are the lucky ones tbh.
I'm honestly questioning why I'm in this relationship half the time :dohh:

xx

more pains.
Dunno if they're from baba or because OH is stressing me out to the max.
I think you single ladies are the lucky ones tbh.
I'm honestly questioning why I'm in this relationship half the time :dohh:

xx

I definitely agree on that one sometimes, guys can be such a hassle!

I'm so worried I'm gunna hurt my little girl coz I keep getting so stressed.
I've literally broken down 2 days running, having panic attacks and everything :|

I can't wait for the baby just so I know shes ok :/

xx

Don't worry so much try and keep yourself calm, even though it can be almost impossible with guys!!!!!

Men eh. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

argh. I'm so hormonal I feel like crying again :haha:

how you feeling?
full term in 5 days :D

xx

I know I know I just can't wait!! I feel pretty darn good now days. I get hormonal at times, but I try and control it!

5 Days ^_^

more BH's.

They're getting more and frequent now. Any one know how long they're suppose to last? I find conflicting answers on google :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->