May Babies (: All Here (:

Pmsl i should write the random facts for cheesestrings eyy!
omg i can wait for may to say ' my babys due this month '
x

haha I had cheesestrings earlier, but the facts on them were lame :cry:

Yay for being able to say that :D

You got me excited now :haha:

xx

aww you should write and complain ! :|
:happydance: weeeeeeee excitement !
im just finding any excuse to get excited and make the big day seem closer
x

Guys... this is totally random and i just want to throw this out there... cheese. xxxx

Oooppss!!
I forgot we're not allowed to do that lol. i'll do some editing!
xxx

TeeHee i think the thread is still floating about somewhere but it got locked "/

:happydance: woo :D

I'm so excited haha.

Baba really needs to get a move on now :D

My massive shop in Cardiff tomorrow better trigger something :D

xx

:haha: Sasha!
The plug is grossss isn't it lol. I don't get it... i've had no mucus plug for about a week now, and no other signs of labour :nope: xxx

my pains have also gone.

i had a few walking the dog then they disappeared again :(

all these babies are being so mean keeping us waiting like this :haha:

xx

they are!!
how long will they let you go overdue?

10ish days before they'll induce u. U get a sweep round about your due date tho :) xxx

That sucks big time....here in the US if you haven't had your baby by your due date, they usually induce you on your due date!

Heyy guys how are we all today???

Just a quick update here - i had an awesome day today!!!!
Had a look round the labour ward, delivery suite and post-natal ward at my hospital with some other Mums due around the same time as me. It was really good! They have 2 pool rooms :thumbup: and i really liked the look of the HUGE gas and air tanks :haha: made me feel so much better, like i'm not walking into the unknown anymore IYKWIM?

In the afternoon i had another midwives appointment today for some results and to finally confirm i'm allowed my low risk water birth - which i am :happydance:!!!!!!!
I also got her to check my cervix just to see if all those random contractions were doing anything... and i'm just about 2 cm dialated :D :D :D :D :D :D
She told me not to get too excited, as potentially i could be another week or two, but at least i know something is happening down there :D :D :D

Had to share :D xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->