May Babies (: All Here (:

I just realized that you ladies are in SINGLE DIGITS!! WOOT WOOT! Not long now ladies, the end is near!

omg i cant beleive one has been born eeeeeeek makes it feel closer!

There is another May babies thread in third trimester too if anyone wants to pop over and say hello- we mainly talk about food :lol: 11 May babies have already been born on there!

Good luck to anyone on this part of the forum due in May.

I am on that but every time i go on everyone is mid convo so i feel a bit cheeky just butting in :rofl:

single digits :D Yayyy!!!

Been having pains ALL day. Hoping it means something. Come on Summer <3

And baby Mckenzie, ANNNND Baby Esme :D

In fact come on all May Babies :D

Muddles thanks :) congrats to all the ladies and good luck in third tri :)

xx

I am on that but every time i go on everyone is mid convo so i feel a bit cheeky just butting in :rofl:

I know what you mean, I am so slow and trying not to miss anyone out that often I have to go back and edit 3 or 4 times as the conversation moves so quickly! Everyone is welcome there though if their due date is in May.

Oh and it is a full moon today which I have heard means more chance of going into labour if you are close to your due date anyway. Here's hoping it is true!

https://www.birthsource.com/scripts/article.asp?articleid=409

yeah thats what happens to me i end up getting all mixed up and lost and just give up !

Fingers crossed that's true and you go into labour soon! Not long for you to go !

Oooh Please let that be true!! I would really like my baby now please :) xxx

wow your both in single digets! not long to go now, im really excited to see who goes 1st!

:D I bet it will be Lauren haha, but FX'ed it's me :D

obv Linzie should go before us, otherwise that would just be being mean :winkwink: :haha:

xx

LOL, I really can't decipher who is going to go first at the moment! No clue what so ever, and OMG I woke up last night with the worst pain in my pelvis! I almost couldn't walk

awww hope you don't have spd, it's awful :(

I'm still getting constant BH's so I know my raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil is doing something for me :D

Can't wait to have Summer in my arms :D

xx

Hope not, but the pain has subsided now! I think it was just a Braxton Hick.......9 days to go Sash!!!!!:baby:

:D So exciting. I need her to come before the 7th though :/
Stupid OH's stepmum :grr: :growlmad:

Dust me everyone :D

xx

Fingers crossed she comes before then !
im so excited for you! i feel like i have soo long left :(

* editt: forgot the dust :dust:

aww hun, it's not that long honestly, but add an extra 2 weeks to your date, that way you won't be fed up waiting when you get to this stage like I am.
I convinced myself she was going to come early from about 33 weeks, now I'm sure she's going to be late though :haha:

I can't wait to see your little man :D

xx

That's a good point, if im prepared for him to come late, if he is early/on time i'll be overjoyed! i just have everything ready now and it's just sorta like watching paint dry sitting waitin :-(,

I cant wait to see your little girl :) :) so she best hurry up!
It's going to be so strange thogh once all the other may babies are here it'll be my turn eek :shock:, it's all actually sounds scary!

I scared myself silly going into hospital, i had to wait in reception and a woman came in having contractions i was like :shock: that will be me in a few weeks!

I can't wait to go into labour haha. I want to know what its like.
I don't think it must be that bad otherwise there wouldnt be so many children in the world haha.

I want pain! Intense, increasing pain, instead of the pains I've been getting that are just false labour crap.
Give me the real things so i can get my baba out haha :D

I'm so looking forward to showing her off to the world :D

some girl on my msn easrlier was like "oh well the later the better" coz I said I think she'll be late, so I was like "what do you mean?" and she goes "so you won't have to go through the pain"

It's like :saywhat: I'm still going to have to go through the pain, just later than planned. Idiot girl :haha:

honestly some people have no clue :dohh:

Hows everyone feeling tonight??

Oh and waterloo road Leonie, poor Lauren :( Glad her and whatshisname are friends again though :D

xx

:rofl: im kinda like that too, excited in a weird sorta way, i just wanna experience it. When im actually IN labour it will be a totally different story but if i just knew what the pain was like maby i wouldnt be as scared.

Omg some people really dont, the later the worse! Your still gunna go through the same pain with the added days of discomfort :-(

Im feeling okay tonight, still a bit headachy, midwife again tomorrow for another blood pressure check to make sure its not gone up even more :-(
How ae you feeling ?

& i know poor lauren, i felt soo sorry for her!

Leonie, what did your mw say?? hope everything's ok for you.
Lauren is in hospital for high blood pressure and all.

I'm still feeling really crappy, and my BH's are just hitting me one after another after another after another, they're making my head so much :cry:

I really want this baby out now.

Linzie not long now :D
Have you made any guesses on dates and weights yet? :D

I'm thinking Summer is going to be late and weigh around 7 maybe 8lbs.
Although I'm really hoping I'm wrong, and that she comes early, and be about 6lbs :rofl:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->