May Babies (: All Here (:

good luck with your induction!! hope it all goes well..
sasha and linzie, i hope your little girls get a move on.. :) we wanna see themm!!
xxxx

Thanks ladies,

im getting induced because my babies small for dates (SGA) & my placenta is matured has been for awhilee.

tomorrow going in at 5pm. :winkwink:

good luck lilmama!
can't believe you guys are all due so soon! I feel like I'm still gonna be here in June lol...

lilmama i can't wait to see pictures of your little lady.

how small are you measuring? I'm measuring 5 weeks small, and im not being induced until im 10 days over :(

xx

I can't wait to see pictures either :haha:
Anywho I been measuring 4 weeks behind I believe on fundal height since about week 27. Some weeks I didn't grow at all. But had an ultrasound and estimated fetal weight is 5lbs 12oz.
4 weeks prior she was 4lbs 13oz. So she's not really growing in their!

I should be sleep I have to wake up for school in 2 hrs! All I can think about is eating chili cheese fries :haha:

:dust: hope the other may babies decide to come naturally!

Come on Summer Rose lets make mommy a mommy before mothers day :dust: :dust:

we've already had mothers day in the UK haha, I didn't realise there were different dates for it

xx

Mother's day is Sunday here and my little guy seems to be measuring a little big! I hope everything works out for you ladies and lilmama I hope everything works out for the best!

Thanks ladies,

im getting induced because my babies small for dates (SGA) & my placenta is matured has been for awhilee.

tomorrow going in at 5pm. :winkwink:

Good Luck, Hope everything goes smoothly :) xx

Im doing quite well, I still have not been having any signs of my little guy trying to make his debut! How are you doing/feeling? Everything well? It seems to be a little quiet in here, there must be some babies being born!

I know that's what im hoping it seems no1 has been on here today so thats hopefully a good sign!
aw hopefully he will make an appearance soon!
Not long to go now :happydance: u only have 12 days left!
Im doing fine thanks ! Just getting really fed up now :(
x

sorry ladies im still here :(

nothing from linzie today so hopefully esme is on her way for her :D

how are you both?

I got pains and such today, but still no sign of my little lady :(

due date tomorow. She's so stubborn deff gonna be late.

Got a sweep at half 9 though :D

xx

ohhh i thought something was gunna be happening with you!
:-(
good luck with your sweep tomorrow though, everyone i know who had one went into labour pretty soon after so hopefully the same happens with you
x

Good luck on the sweep Sash!!! I hope it works quick!
I know leonie...Im so excited, you will be full term in 4 days, I know you can't wait!!
Hopefully little Esme is either here or on her way!

aww i hope its the same for me.

My aunty had 3 though and they didn't work for her :(

My mw doesn't think its going to work, which is why I'm booked for one on monday aswel :D

I need sparkly dust ladies :D:D

xxxx

Ooooh lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:
Least your getting 2 ! if the 1st one doesnt work hopefully the 2nd one will
how are you getting one so soon if you dont mind me asking, i know round here they dont do one till your 41 weeks
x

i dont know haha, the hospital booked it all when I went for my growth scan at 34 weeks.

My induction is even booked for the 17th :haha:

She needs to come before then though. OH has an important exam on the 18th, so I don't want to be induced haha

xxx

Ohhh no, i hope she comes before then :shock:
im sure she will though, Just trying to make you panick :winkwink:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024