May Babies (: All Here (:

cant put up pics of LA and not the others lol that wudnt be fair... wud be like sayin she was my fave or summit.... :blush: Not thats she isnt my fave :haha: xxx

haha fine, just put up apic of meesha, then the pic of LA and smudge together, because that's only 2 pics. your bunnies wont mind being left out :p

xx

I totally forgot about meesha :dohh: haha oops... *goes lookin for pics* xxx

My Jack Russell Smudge :)
Smudge 2.jpg

Wont let me upload any more pics :sad2:
Keeps saying upload failed :shrug: xxx

I bought him a packet of cows ears the other day, OMG there so gross!! he takes it everywhere with him :haha: and growls at me if i go near it, silly dog, like id want his cows ear... :dohh: xxx

haha Liams dog loves pig ears, he runs around with it whining, trying to find somewhere to hide it, and if you go near where hes hid it he runs around you in circles like an idiot :haha:

x

Oh No :( I used 2 get these all the time a few months back, not had any in ages... Touch wood! Did u finally manage to sleep? Dont worry Lily, Not much longer now :) xxx

Guess who's full-term today :winkwink:

:headspin: ME :D :D :happydance:

...so whenever you're ready Esme, no rush or anything! :haha:

andd Nope! I had like 2 hours and now i feel very strange lol... like my head is totally disconnected from my body lol! xxxxx

Awww yay :) Iv already told baby that it can start making a progression towards the exit :haha:
I know that feeling Lily :( not nice, Maybe go for a snooze? :)
Does anyone else find that when the weathers really nice u just wish baby was here now so u could take it out for a walk n the buggy n what not? Nice days make me excited :)
OUR BABIES ARE GONNA BE HERE SOON :happydance:
Now im off to tidy my room and make sure everything is all set for the arrival of my little one :) xxx

Congrats Lily...I have about 2 weeks before im full term..."sighh" seems like such a long time!

It passes so quickly so dont worry! Im now beginning to worry that im not gonna have everything ready in time, And to think a few weeks back i thought i was all organised to quickly :haha: xxx

Baby is REALLY hurting me tonight :( Its bum is sitting way up in my ribs and i cant get comfy in bed coz parts of baby keep sticking out of me. Please stop bubs and let mummy sleep :( Its 10 to 2 in the morning!!! x

anyone else finding the braxton hicks really annoying?? they're driving me mad they're so uncomfortable haha

x

tierd, achy and in pain :( :haha: you??

these babies need to be term already so we can get them out :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member