May Babies (: All Here (:

I had the midwife today :happydance: baby is on its way downnnn... :) Which is why iv been in so much pain the past few days with my pelvis. My bumps measuring 3 weeks to small but the midwife ain't to worried as babys heart rate and everything is fine :)

She also gave me some tips for labour and mentioned that at my next appointment, in 2 weeks time. She'll be surprised if im not with baby!!! :happydance:

So her tips were:
* DO NOT PANIC. Panicing can cause the contractions to stop.
* Pee as often as u can
* Rest in between contractions as you'll need all your energy for pushing :thumbup:
* Eat little and often, and eat foods which are high in energy, Also have a bottle of lucozade or something already in the house.
* Have a nice warm bath to help with the pain.
* Make sure everything is already packed so theres no mad rush before your trip to the hospital.
* Go into hospital when contractions are 5 mins apart and you cant speak through the pain. (obv call the hosp 1st)

Come one May Babies :happydance: xxx

OMG :D congratulations hunni!!!
So exciting!! You best not give birth before me though mrsssss :winkwink: xxxx

Haha i'm in no rush to get this baby out Lily, once its here, its here for life, I can wait another few weeks. I dont want an April baby :haha: xxx

I didnt mean it like that :haha: I ment i don't want baby to come that early... Im not ready. Not that theres anything wrong with April babies :haha: xxx

I'm well and truly ready haha!
Having loads of little pains under my bump, but i think thats just her head! lol xxx

:haha: You really are excited huh Sasha?! :happydance:

WE'RE DUE 3 WEEKS TODAY!!!

:flasher:

Whos gonna go first thooooo!?! That is the question.... :winkwink: xxxx

me me me me me :D

:rofl:

nah, I'm pretty sure its gunna be you.

I'll probs still be on here in about 4/5 weeks going "wheres my baby :cry:"

:haha:

xx

:haha: :haha: :haha: PLEASEEEEEE Summer Dont be a naughty girl and be late!!! I think ure mummy may drive me insane with her moaning... :haha: xxxx

:haha: sowwy :blush:

I want your baby to hurry so we can find out if its a boy or girl :D

I wish my bump was yellow now haha

xx

Im soooo excited to find out what my lil teeny tot is :cloud9:

Come on Baby McKenzie, Im so excited to meet you :happydance:

:yellow: :pink: :yellow: :blue: :yellow:

And Sash, theres no way ud of been able to of not found out.... coz u've No Patience!!! hehe :winkwink:

haha I suppose thats true, even if i managed my 20 week scan without finding out, i bet i would have ended up asking at my growth scan :haha:

get a move on babas :D:D

xx

Well done to all the Full Term Bubbas :thumbup: YAYYY :happydance: not long now girlies :winkwink: xxx

the question is, which full term buba is gunna be first? :D

Lily123 is due before us all, but will be beat her? :haha:

:dust: for all full term bubs :D

xxx

Congrats ladies on your full termness...lol!! I'll be full term on the 27th of this month. It feels like its so close and yet so far away!

Im eating pineapple.... I didnt even realise i was doin it :dohh: Fruit salads are yummy :winkwink: xxx

haha pineapple is meant to be good :D I dont like the fruit itself though, reckon the juice is ok? haha :D

and yes, fruit salads are yummy :D

xx

Congrats ladies on your full termness...lol!! I'll be full term on the 27th of this month. It feels like its so close and yet so far away!

its not that far away, youl be term before you know it :D

xx

No :haha: the juice wont do anything... Just hold your nose and stick it n ure gob.. :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->