May Babies (: All Here (:

Like a big fat whale :( Im all swollen up like a balloon!! How are u? xxx

tierd, achy and in pain :( :haha: you??

these babies need to be term already so we can get them out :D

xxx

Not long till your term now hun ! Hopefully it wont be too long for you!
x

Like a big fat whale :( Im all swollen up like a balloon!! How are u? xxx

aww i feel like a whale too :(

Im not too bad, LO's in a awkward posistion quite high up and its making me feel a bit sickly :(

x

Stop trying to rush it lol baby will come when she is ready :) U wanting it to happen now will just make it feel even longer :haha: PATIENCE Sash :happydance: xxx

uch theres the word. God I hate that word. I'm usually such a patient person haha. Not anymore though :haha:

xx

Hehe :) get it into your head that shes gonna be late... then if she does come soon u'll be ecstatic :) Wantin her to come now, is gonna make the next 3 weeks pass sooooo slowly :haha: xxx

I wish I had things to do, just to help pass the time haha. Holiday was a great way, wish it had been longer than 4 days.

theres just nothing to do now, theres no-one I can go out with to pass time either haha.

I bet shes gunna be late though, just to annoy me, she'll be like her daddy and be 14 days overdue :haha:

xx

:haha: omg if shes late ure gonna drive me demented on msn... :haha: i can just imagine u, so hopefully she wont be... for my sake :happydance: hehe xxx

:rofl: you'd probs end up blocking me and pretending your internet is down :haha:

xx

oooh good idea :thumbup: why did i not think of that before... :haha:
Jokes :friends: :hugs: xxx

I know... And who would i have to rant about everything to!? I think all in all, WE NEED EACH OTHER :happydance: hehe :) xxx

hehe yes we do :D

I'm lost when your net is playing up haha.

Lauren withdrawals :rofl:

xx

Riiight girls, just to update you all.

I have officially LOST MY PLUG :happydance: It started about a week ago but i didn't know if it was or not, but the other day i had more of it and MW said it definitely sounded like my plug. I was a bit concearned at first because i'm not at my due date yet, but MW said sometimes ladies take up to 2 weeks to go into labour from losing their plug, so i'm glad things have started :D

Going to my routine MW appointment on friday so she's gonna check me to see if i'm dialated or efaced at all.

xxxxx

:happydance: Come on Baby Esme!! :dust:
So excited for u Lily!! You might not be a May mummy :( xxx

Awr thanks guys :)
Don't worry i'm pretty sure i'll still be a may mummy haha, she is showing NO sign of settling down into one position lol, she's still as active as she was at 30 weeks haha!
xxxx

Hopefully you will be the 1st May mummy since ur due on the 1st (unless someone else is too)
x

Awww Congrats lily!!! Hopefully she is on her way!!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"