May Babies (: All Here (:

haha its not the smell that bothers me, its the fruit itself haha, its just...icky, and slimy :haha:

xx

your not on msn... :( Iv not long woke up :haha: only just got ure text, u n Liam stay at ure daddys? xxx

Guysssss i thought i might be in labour today... i was not :(
Started getting dull periody pains at about 4PM and they gradually were getting stronger, by about 9PM they were quite sore and then just totally stopped!
Daammnn lol.
xxxxx

Iv been gettin periody pains since yesterday... I didnt realise it cud have anything to do with labout :dohh: haha

What a bummer Lily :( was u gettin excited? xxx

I actually was yeaahh :( lol my mum was like "Trust me... this is false labour" and i was like "IT MIGHT NOT BE!!!" but of course, mother is always right :p lol.

I'm guzzling loads of pineapple and RLT now :haha:
You're only 6 days behind me hun :happydance: you may go before me! lol.
xxx

Dont say that! Im not ready to welcome my baby into the world just yet... :)
Although it would be good to be able to walk properly again :haha:
My mum is the opposite, when ever i get a pain or something, shes like ''your not in labour are you???' It really bugs me :haha: We could swap mums ;) lol xxx

:haha: i'd definitely be up for swapping mums for a bit yes! :haha: I love her dearly but living with her again reminds me why i moved out in the first place!
Bless our mothers :)

Also... this is a bit o/t but :grr: at all the spamming that goes on in this section lol.
Thank god for this thread :D xxx

lolololol tell me about it!! Someone has posted 5 threads today... :growlmad: and most of them have been pointless :haha: I love this thread!! :) And the girlys in it :hugs: xxx

FIVE?! oh dear lol.
Yeeah i do too :) though it seems to be only us 2 online atm haha.xxxxx

Thats probably cause its 12 oclock on a friday night and everyone else is sound asleep :haha: I had a 2 hour snooze around supper time so im wide awake now :(
Whats ure excuse for stil being up? lol xxx

Exactly the same reason as you hun! :rofl:
I'm loving my sleep at the moment... but somehow only manage to do it during the day or evening :shrug:
xxxxxx

:loopy: I aint had to have a nap in like a week but i was supposed 2 be goin 2 the pics tnyt so thought i shud maybe try n get half an hour before hand... I slept for over 2 hours and woke up an hour after i was ment to be meetin my friend :haha: I dont think she was to impressed, she ain't replied 2 any of my texts haha.
U do much today? Whys there never anything good on tv at this time of night :cry: Im so bored :awww:
xxxx

Oooops!!! :haha: i was supposed to be going to the pics last week but the thought of having to sit in one of those awful cinema chairs for 2 hours was just a no no!! lol.

I've been gardening all day today :winkwink: god knows why, i don't usually!
How about you?
Where are you from by the way? i don't think i've ever asked! lol xxxx

Gardening? How did u manage that?? I tried 2 give my garden a lil tidy up the other day but i gave up after 10 mins :haha: the bending over was doing my back in!
Since it was such a nice day i took my dog for a long walk with my dad :) Think i over did it tho coz came home and was in so much pain i just went to me bed :haha: Sorted out babies clothes into newborn & 0-3 months piles :)
I'm up in the North East Scotland :)
U got any plans for tomorrow? Hope the weathers nice again :) xxxx

I have no idea actually... i was pushing the lawnmower around feeling awesome :headspin: but when it came to pulling up the weeds i'd had well enough! lol.
Aww i did that a few weeks ago with baba's clothes :cloud9: i don't feel like i've got enough newborn stuff for her though, but we'll soon see!!

Aw wow i absolutely love scotland! I've got some family up in Aberdeen :thumbup:
No plans whatsoever for tomorrow... if it's nice weather again i'll probably take a walk out, but i'll most probably be cleaning my house like mad and lots of bouncing on my birthing ball :haha: how about you? xxxxx

EDIT: The spamming count has gone up! Nine new threads from the same person in the space of 2 days :rofl:

I think we're both speaking about the same person :haha: I really dont see the need in making pointless threads :growl: Makes bnb soooo boring!!
Guess where in Scotland im from....
ABERDEEN!!! :happydance:

hehe :)

I only have what im gonna need for the hospital in newborn... :cloud9: So many people will be buying me prezzi's and theres only so much unisex stuff u can buy :haha: I have lots of 0-3 months vests tho, but thats only coz iv been given them second hand, i reckon u cant have to many vests... And there only gonna get stained and pee'd, poo'd and sick on them :haha: so least wi them being second hand i wont feel so bad about just binning the really minging 1s lol

xxxx

Yepp i think we possibly are :haha: it's so dammmnnnn annoying, everytime i see one i'm like 'but did you really have to tell us/ask us that?!?!?! FFS!!!' - of course i never actually SAY it :p

Whheeyyyy!! Thats awesome lol i absolutely love it up there :)

Yeah i agree, second hand is the way forward :thumbup: it's cuter when it's been pre-loved :cloud9:
Aww i wish i stayed on team yellow. Do you have any inklings wether its a little boy or girl? Bet you're so excited to find out :D xxxxx

I know!! I feel like saying, go and put it in the 'we dont care' section :haha: Oooh hormones... I think im maybe being a lil mean :dohh:
I have no inkling :( And yeaaa im super super excited!! Im really glad iv not found out, Ever since i was little i've said that i wouldn't. But i have been soooo tempted especially when iv been looking at baby clothes lol.
Aww i love that, Pre-loved clothes :cloud9: Im gonna start saying that from now on :) Hope u dont mind... hehe :)
Where about in aberdeen do they live? U come here often? I dont know why u love it... Its a dump :gun: hehe :)
xxxx

:rofl: Maybe we both are... oops :p oh well!
Awrr i wish i didn't find out. What a lovely surprise you'll have :) have you thought of any names?
Pre-loved hehe, of course i don't mind :D

They live somewhere called the bridge of don? and i don't know haha just loads of good memories from when i was a kid i suppose :) i'm there maybe twice a year? though i'm not sure how that'll change when LO is here. Next time i'm there i'll let you know though :D xxxx

The bridge of Don is sooo close to me :) What a small world :)
Since i found out i was expecting my girls name has been Kayla Alex Mckenzie :) but the past 2 days iv been thinking that i really like the name Alex for a first name girl or boy... But i really like Kayla too :haha: so i dunno :shrug: Theres a few boys names i quite like... Riley, Kayden, ALEX :haha: I think im just gonna wait til bubs pops out and hopefully il be able to decide depending on what he/she looks like :)
How did u decide on Esme? Its a gorgeous name btw :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->