May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Waves, It really could be too early still. I always feel the same way and understand what youre going through completely. I always think along the lines of "If im not getting a pos by 11dpo, then I should just consider myself out" Even though so rarely do people get true positives at anything earlier than 13dpo!

Thanks :) I just think I would feel something by now. More nauseous or boobs would ache more. Those were tell-tale signs my last pregnancies. I think I'm going to hold off on testing again until AF is late though. I'm tired of those stupid stark white second lines.

I thought I saw something on my test from this morning but it looks more like a defect in the strip than anything. I just uploaded a picture of it to play with the image settings but like I said, I'm pretty sure it was a defect in the test itself.

^^^^^what she said. I take an enormous amout of supplements. I was taking vitex but stopped this month because of the SI. Says not to take them together.

SI=soy? I've been ready about doin that during AF days, if she ever comes! Haha

Hi ladies! Happy Friday to all.

Nikki - Don't worry about the symptoms. I would go through that every week at the beginning. My symptoms would come in waves week to week. It happens to so many women, it's a really common cause of anxiety. So try not to worry! I am excited for your scan on Tuesday. <3

Morgan - Your story is so tragic. I have no idea how you have dealt with that. You must be a very strong person. My heart is with you, my dear. You will get your beautiful rainbow baby. <3

Cassidy - I really hope things with your DF clear up. I think about you guys all the time. It must be so stressful to be going through this... *hugs*

Kara - I am a BIG believer in supplements since I got my BFP the month I took the FertilAid and the FertileCM. It made my cycle very textbook and I felt healthy that month. Also, I figure it can't hurt to try, right?

Waves - Keep testing. Not everyone gets early results (*ME* - 17 DPO and a BFN at 13 DPO) I know you might be worried due to the implanon removal, though. I would stress me out, too. BUT I still have hope for you!

Reading not ready!! Damn phone!!

How about "We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June!!" ;)

Waves - Keep testing. Not everyone gets early results (*ME* - 17 DPO and a BFN at 13 DPO) I know you might be worried due to the implanon removal, though. I would stress me out, too. BUT I still have hope for you!

Thanks dear :) I keep reading about ladies who tested at 11, 12, 13dpo and got negatives but got their BFP around 15dpo or so but I don't want to put TOO much hope into that scenario in case AF does show. It would be nice though!

I've heard of the Implanon causing fertility issues in women who previous had none so that's always in the back of my mind but I'm very confident I ovulated so I don't think I have to worry about that, fortunately.

I feel a bit more nauseous this morning after eating breakfast so here's hoping that means something lol.

Disney, Love it!

All, is that ok?

Cassidy, I missed your post regarding DF! I am so sorry to hear that! I am sending good thoughts his way for some answers and a quick recovery! How scary for you, and a big hug for staying so strong through this!

hey ladies, FYI: laura is doing well. she is having a boy. she is feeling a lot of kicks and very happy. :)

New thread is up, ladies! Lets hop on over there sometime today!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...oon-we-get-our-bfps-june-newbies-welcome.html

I've moved over to the new thread but decided to respond to some things here since they're all in this thread.

Cassidy- I don't know how you've not ripped someone's head off yet. That is so frustrating that they can't get their shit together and just give you guys some answers.

ST- Good luck with the MRI and sorry you're going to miss out on TTC this month :?

Rachel- Thanks! Me too! And totally know how you feel :?

BBW- Good luck! Hope you catch that egg!

Morgan- Welcome! So sorry to hear about your loss, I know that was devastating for you but you seem like a strong woman so you should fit right in here. Kudos to reading our whole thread. We tend to be very chatty and it moves quite fast lol. Get to BDing when you get home! I hope you get you're little rainbow baby soon :hugs:

Nikki- If you're really worried I would call your Dr. Obviously I don't want to scare you but it's not always obvious when something is wrong. Chances are you're just freaking out and nothing is wrong and your little bean is just fine but if it gets to be too stressful I say just go have them take some blood

Amanda- I hope that you get your BFP even if it is a little late!

Kara- Glad the acupuncture went great! I've kinda been wanting to try it.

Emily- Can't wait for your scan!

Happy Friday everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"