May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

I have had triphasic charts and beautifully high temp charts right up to AF. I have adopted Nichole's method of temping to confirm O. Which was today, so now I'm done. I've been fooled too many times before. 3 dpo today. Going to try not to symptom spot.....

Waves- I know this is really hard not to analyze each temp point, but I don't think your supposed to. I think its just the general trend you are supposed to be looking at. Anyone else can chime in if I'm completely wrong.

No, you're right haha. Everything I've read basically says that. It's just that I'm that impatient (about everything in life, not just TTC) that I tend to over-analyze absolutely everything lol.

Waves, I think I avoid temping for that reason alone-- I would over analyze every.single.temp. Goodluck though, you have some symptoms that sound really hopeful!

I am breaking out like crazy today. Must be O day! We BD'd last night, and wont be able to until Friday night (OH is away tonight). Crossing my fingers that his little guys are strong swimmers.

Happy almost friday everyone!

I have Kaiser too but its definitely not that good!

My bbs are feeling a little tender so hopefully af is on it's way!
Hope AF comes soon for you!

I just found out that there is no radiation with MRI and it should be safe in the tww, so if I feel like I can bd then I can bd without fear. :) I hope they call today with antibiotics for the bladder infection that I'm now sure I have (the burning with pee is starting, in addition to the stabby bladder pains, and the pain and burning are lasting a bit after peeing).
Good news about the MRI. Hope they get you those antibiotics fast, bladder infections are the worst :?

Waves, I think I avoid temping for that reason alone-- I would over analyze every.single.temp. Goodluck though, you have some symptoms that sound really hopeful!

I am breaking out like crazy today. Must be O day! We BD'd last night, and wont be able to until Friday night (OH is away tonight). Crossing my fingers that his little guys are strong swimmers.

Happy almost friday everyone!
I don't temp because I forget about it every day lol. My thermometer is literally right next to m,y head every morning and I wake up at the same time every morning but I just never do it lol. But, I also think I'd probably overanalize it way too much. I'd have to use it only for O. Glad you got some BD in last night! Hopefully those little swimmers will catch that egg this time FX!

AFM, I really don't want to symptom spot but last night I was nauseous and having major food aversion even though I was hungry. Basically only could make myself eat was string cheese. Also feeling nauseous this morning, but no idea if it's actual nausea or from not being able to eat much last night. FX it's the first. I told DF this morning that I wasn't feeling good and he said he hoped I felt better soon, I responded with "NO! I don't want to! I want it to get worse!" TTC turns you into a crazy person...

Welcome Mizzy.

STG- I looked at your FF chart. I don't think you O'ed but time will tell. The dotted lines means FF isn't positive either, just suggesting it.

AFM, DH was REALLY ready to have a baby! However, he once told me "everyone he knows that get married before 25 end up in a divorce". I said if he felt that way and wanted to wait till he was 25 that would be fine, but we have to start TTC ASAP because if we want 2-3 kids and Ill be almost 29, we need to start. He finally gave up on the 25 years old idea and we got married when he was 24. They he said "but can we still start TTC right away?" He LOVES kids and is SO ready to be a dad. I believe I took his V card!! He had cute girlfriends in HS because he showed me his prom dates and such in his yearbooks, but I don't think he ever really cared to date them.

Also, question.... and I don't want to upset anyone, but I have grown close to you'll and needs some advice from people that will tell me their true opinion. Fathers day is coming up (june 16th). I was thinking about getting DH a few onesies that say like "I love DADDY" or somethings like that. Sex neutral onesies. At that point ill ONLY be 9+2. Is it too risky to get them? Or do you think its a cute idea?

Ashlee- will you be O-ing on wedding night?!?! if so, it could be a lucky night!!

Mirolee- I hope this is your month! Yay to clomid again!

Sonia- when are you trying again? soon? if already, where are you on your cycle?

Emily- miss you...everything ok?!?!

Sorry Nikki, just saw this. If AF comes when she's supposed to then I will O either the day before or day of our wedding. But I'm still hoping that I've caught the egg this month because I really don't want to wait :(

I am so extremely bored at work today. I forget how tedious the TWW is, it is all that I can think about! gah!

I am so extremely bored at work today. I forget how tedious the TWW is, it is all that I can think about! gah!

Right there with ya :? it's especially tedious for me this time because I'm not even positive I O'd. So I'm just really ready for AF or a BFP to show:coffee:

We have been exceptionally slow recently, so i have been on BnB all day just waiting for people to respond, haha.

I'm worried that because we aren't BD'ing tonight, we're going to miss the egg. Even though sperm can live for up to 5 days, im still concerned! I won't be seeing OH again until tomorrow night at like 8pm. eeks.

I have been having a serious craving for huevos rancheros ALL DAY. I got my hopes up and then realized that its simply too early to be getting cravings.

Amanda, what do you do for work? I hope that OH's swimmers are super swimmers and they catch that egg. Do you get O pains? I can literally feel it happening. Its like a burning pain for a few hours then it is completely gone.

I already have boob pain which is normal for me at 3 dpo. It makes me think that maybe last month I didn't even O or maybe it was a really weak one because my boobs didn't hurt until right before AF. Can you have an anovulatory cycle and still start AF on time or does it always cause you to be irregular? Since I only had an antral follicle count of 9, it would make sense that maybe I don't ovulate every month?

I'm thinking of ordering some ICs. As much as I would love to wait to test, I am a true POAS addict and I always end up spending a ton of money on hpts leading up to AF. Which ones are the best? I see a lot of people with the pink handled ones. I had the green ones before and they were horrible. I'm hoping that if I order 50 hpts then I'll take one and it will be positive lol.

Oh yeah, Cassidy I meant to tell you that I got my soft cups at Wally World. Aka Walmart. I love them. They do a great job if you aren't able to stay laying down after BD. You can leave them in for 12 hours.

Today I went to the beach and it was so hot that the sand melted into my toenail polish. No wonder the bottoms of my feet hurt lol.

Lol Ashlee, I hope you stay nauseated. I can't wait to start puking.

Amanda, what do you do for work? I hope that OH's swimmers are super swimmers and they catch that egg. Do you get O pains? I can literally feel it happening. Its like a burning pain for a few hours then it is completely gone.

I already have boob pain which is normal for me at 3 dpo. It makes me think that maybe last month I didn't even O or maybe it was a really weak one because my boobs didn't hurt until right before AF. Can you have an anovulatory cycle and still start AF on time or does it always cause you to be irregular? Since I only had an antral follicle count of 9, it would make sense that maybe I don't ovulate every month?

I'm thinking of ordering some ICs. As much as I would love to wait to test, I am a true POAS addict and I always end up spending a ton of money on hpts leading up to AF. Which ones are the best? I see a lot of people with the pink handled ones. I had the green ones before and they were horrible. I'm hoping that if I order 50 hpts then I'll take one and it will be positive lol.

Oh yeah, Cassidy I meant to tell you that I got my soft cups at Wally World. Aka Walmart. I love them. They do a great job if you aren't able to stay laying down after BD. You can leave them in for 12 hours.

Today I went to the beach and it was so hot that the sand melted into my toenail polish. No wonder the bottoms of my feet hurt lol.

Oh my god, your poor feet! I really hope that this is your month! Any other symptoms that indicate that you had an annovulary cycle? I dont know if your cycle length changes if it is annovulary..

I am a paralegal, I work for a government agency. It's funny you mention that-- I am having really bad O pains right now! Mine ends up being a really sharp almost searing pain in what feels like my cervix. I sure hope OH's swimmers are up to speed!

I end up spending a fortune on tests before AF, mainly because i dont trust IC's. I have never had a pos hpt on one, so i always lean towards FRER. Wally world is a bit too far out of my way to make it worth the trip to get them cheaply there.

I just ordered 50 wondfos from ebay for $18.50. Not bad. I bet they're gone before AF arrives lol.

Robert, sorry for the delay in response - yes, I would love to be "that" girl who got her BFP after her hsg! We get to start trying tonight!

Robert, sorry for the delay in response - yes, I would love to be "that" girl who got her BFP after her hsg! We get to start trying tonight!

does anyone know about charts if so can anyone look at mine its in my signature and offer any help or assistance. FF said that on CD10 which was 4 days after my period that i ovulated, i took a test that day and it was negative. I took an opk today and it was positive. i usually ovulate on the 3rd of the month no matter how long my cycle.. Im so confused

I don't think it looks like you O'd. There's no temp rise above your cover. Did ff give you crosshairs? Any symptoms of O?

I don't think it looks like you O'd. There's no temp rise above your cover. Did ff give you crosshairs? Any symptoms of O?

what are crosshairs? I had light cramping today for a couple minutes then it went away

Red lines on ff that show when you O'd. There's a vertical one on O day and a horizontal on across for your cover line (average temps before O)

Bbw- I'd go with your opk. Doesn't look like you o-ed on your chart yet. If u just got a pos opk...id say in next 24-48 hours ull o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->