May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

I love the headboard! To bad I lack any artist talent.

Welcome, Steph! I am Amanda! How old is your LO in your avatar?

Cowgirl07-- I do too..OH did the "crafty" part and i just had fun with the staple gun!

Hoping to o in 3-4 days with my long cycles it will be cd16/17

Wet out and bought the clear blue ovulation advanced digital. Has 3 faces low high and peak, you use with morning pee. Today is low.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
I hated the clear blue advanced. I got a week of high but never got my peak. It missed my surge but my internet cheapies caught it.

Hey ladies got a weird photo for y'all. Decided to test with a wondfo which was a positive then same urine the clear blue which is negative.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
That's exactly what happened to me. My temps confirmed o too after the wondfo pos.

Lala- i've only used internet cheapie OPKs and they've always worked for me!! I think the digi's would just frustrate and confuse me lol.

AFM, AF was soooo nice to me this month- wondering if the fertilitea has anything to do with it. Excited to get to O'ing!!! Like a little over a week to wait!! Woohoo! Lol

The new advanced ones do imo but I hear good things about the normal ones

AFM, AF was soooo nice to me this month- wondering if the fertilitea has anything to do with it. Excited to get to O'ing!!! Like a little over a week to wait!! Woohoo! Lol

It probably was the fertilitea, I read in a forum that some women use it even when they arent TTC just because it makes AF less crampy or if you have a heavy flow it helps reduce it a little. I hope this month is it for you! I want a bump buddy! Btw way too excited to get my furbaby tomorrow :)

I know all the fur babies are leaving me!!!! I'm a bit sad, like I always am LOL but I love knowing they'll be going to such good homes. Her goopy eye cleared up too day before yesterday- YAY! :) I'm going tomorrow morning to buy the vacc's for them.

And AF was soooo much less crampy and the first two days were heavy, yesterday was medium to light, and today i've just been barely spotting. Woooohoooo! I'm hoping it helps me O earlier too ;) lol.

I've been a bit depressed- found out my younger cousin was pregnant like a month ago- then find out last night at my mom's Cinco de Mayo party that my cousin James who is a few months older than me is going to be a daddy! Neither planned, and my mom knows i'm trying so she's just like "Sorry hunny." It's just crazy how now all of a sudden my cousins are all getting pregnant while i've been trying for months :( Ready for it to be MY turn.

Hi Steph!
I might be able to handle a nail gun. I painted our guest bedroom/future maybe baby room a few weeks ago and its awesome! Anything is better then dark purple in a little room, now its a light green.
Today my stomach is being a traitor. I wish I could eat some of my moms cookies but they will definitely not agree with me.

clynn11 - I found when i was trying for my little one all i saw was babies and pregnant people after about a year and half of trying i found my sister was pregnant she had only just come off the pill wasn't trying and had only been with the babys daddy less then a month. in that same month i found out one of my best mates was also pregnant. it is hard but you'll get there :)

Hey ladies got a weird photo for y'all. Decided to test with a wondfo which was a positive then same urine the clear blue which is negative.....

I've never used those advanced ones. I use these and they work wonderfully for me. I've gotten a smiley on this when I wouldn't have considered my wondfo positive yet.

https://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-digital-ovulation-test.php

Here's a pic of what I got, took 3 wondfos to get a positive.

Attachments

• IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
Cassidy-It's crazy, I know how you feel! Seriously there are so many people I know who are either pregnant or just had babies! I am so jealous! I can't wait for it to be our time :) How is DH feeling?

He's been doing pretty good but he has his bad days. Last night at my mom's Cinco de Mayo party he was SO exhausted for no reason- couldn't keep his eyes open then started puking over and over so I had to take him home. He felt so bad, kept apologizing and saying he wish he felt better. Makes me so sad seeing him like that, I just hope he keeps getting better and we aren't dealing with this crap constantly.

Julie we seem to be pretty close on cycles every month! FX this is both of our months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->