May-be Baby!! Let's get some BFPs ladies!! Newcomers welcome :)

Nichole-Have they even done bloodwork? I pretty much called and said I wanted the bloodwork and they agreed. I hate that they make you wait a year, especially knowing you have anovulatory cycles...that's not very fair to make you wait.

lala-I know! We've only had rain today, but I've been seeing pics of snow all over fb lol I'm actually from Buffalo, MO (super small town) and moved to Stl to be with DW about 3 years ago.
I use the wondfo and I use Clearblue Easy Digitals. I use wondfos starting cd10 and when they start getting darker I start using the cb digis too. I've used answer and first response and was not pleased with them. The lines didn't show up like they did on the wondfos even.

First doctor did blood work and said everything looked great except my vit d. I was super low on that and have been on supplements since. I went to the second dr about 6 months later and they decided not to so blood since it was done previously. If everything is still so wonky after about 4 months of losing weight then I am going to research reproductive endocrinologist. Someone on here suggested it because some insurances will cover or partially cover them.

Nikki - I wonder if they say they can't allow it because then someone else would be doing the testing and very lab is different? Was it the std testing you asked about or bloodwork?

Emily - I don't know if spotting always caused by low progesterone but this is what the nurse just wrote to me (through the hospital portal thingy) "Each month your progesterone level drops if you do not get pregnant and this initiates a cycle. It may be that the spotting a few days before your cycle is caused by the progesterone levels starting the drop."

I talked to my doctor tonight about my concern of spotting before af sense my progesterone looked good. She said she didn't think that I would spot with level of 16 that I had but I could do supplements if I wished. We decided that we'd rechecks progesterone on Monday along with my estrogen. I'm very curious to see what it is on Monday sine I should start my spotting around then...maybe it will show that my levels have dropped which would explain any spotting that I may get and unfortunately, indicate no pregnancy.

Alissa- All I asked the FS nurse is if I can go to my general doc for all blood work... and it might save me some money. She said she doesn't think it would work because her office would be "ordering" it. She claimed it was on the line of fraud.

I mentioned earlier that OH and I finally got around to tackling a DIY pinterest project that I have been dying to do. Here are pics of the final product-- our new headboard!

Attachments

• IMG_3009.jpg
    IMG_3009.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 13
What was the project? I have SO many things on my pinterest

Gud job Amanda .... The headboard looks really nice

Nichole, It was a nailhead upholstered headboard. my nailheads haven't arrived yet (I had to order them from an upholstery supply in Alabama!)

Thanks, PDX! Ill post more pics in the daylight so you can see it a bit better!

Laura-Good luck holding out on finding out the sex! I don't have that kind of willpower lol
My friends weren't going to find out the gender of their 2nd, but eventually they let us throw them a gender reveal party. It was a lot of fun!

Oooh I like the sound of a gender reveal party.....hmmm :huh:

Morning ladies! Amanda the headboard looks good! I love Pinterest projects!

Nikki I'm sorry DHs SA came back low again. But, it has improved. Have you looked into other supplements on your own to help? Might be worth trying before shelling out a ton of money on IVF. If it were me, I don't think I would waste the time, heartache, or money on iui for such a low chance. My friend just had 3 failed iui and spent a ton of money on it, now saving for ivf. And that's with insurance bc ours only has a lifetime of $15000.

AFM I *think I O'd? No idea. Had to have been between Tuesday and Wednesday bc I had ewcm up till Tuesday night, didn't check cause we bd, then Thursday it was back to normal. I checked my temp this am and it was 98.34 which is def a post O temp. My boobs don't hurt though, which is weird. Ah so frustrating not to opk or temp!!!! But oh well.

Amanda- I LOVE the headboard! DH and I might steal your project! We have been wanting to do our own for so long! Do you have the link by chance to the project instructions???

Rachel- as far as I understand he is taking the most/best supplements he can. I am going to just tell grandma tomorrow what is going on (blame it on me though)... I wont ask for anything just tell her. She is the type of person that will offer if she wants to. If she doesn't then we will figure out what to do from there. I mean even if she gave us the money as a lone would be better then going to the bank. Therefore, if we have a rough month she would understand if our payment was late or something.... Ill let you all know how that talk goes.

PS. went for a 3 mile run (little bit of walking)

I think I will pick up some clear blue digital also!!

Awesome head board

No sign of o yet over here cd 13

Amanda- I LOVE the headboard! DH and I might steal your project! We have been wanting to do our own for so long! Do you have the link by chance to the project instructions???

Emily, thank you! Here ya go. I used this blog and had OH help with the sawing, etc. The only big difference was that we didn't use a cardboard template, OH drew half of the camelback shape and then cut it with our jigsaw, then took the piece of ply wood that he had just cut off, laid it out on the other half and traced it, then cut the other half to match. I also sanded the edges down.
https://tenthavenuesouth.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-drop-cloth-headboard.html

Morning ladies!! Haha, it's already past noon here- but DF works late so we're always staying up late- therefore I wake up at like 11. LOL. Back to BBT temping, OPKs, etc this month. Plus fertilitea! Sitting here drinking my cup right now. I'm normally not a tea person but I LOOOOOVE the taste. I'm so glad cuz it makes it so much easier to want to drink. Hoping this month will be the month! I don't think this is the cycle Suzy is talking about, looks like if I don't get a BFP then my next cycle will start at the VERY end of May, so that would be the cycle she is talking about. Hoping to prove her wrong and get my BFP this cycle!!!

Amanda- AWESOME headboard! I need to start being more crafty. But everytime i'm on Pinterest i'm only repinning recipes and kid crafts!! Lol.

Lala- hope you O soon!!!

Cassidy, I am the same way! OH has been working nights which means that I have become somewhat nocturnal! Normally I am up at 6-8am, even on weekends. However recently I have been getting up at 10 on weekends! I have had to stop pinning food on pinterest, it makes me SO HUNGRY! My fertilitea hasn't arrived yet, nor has OH's virilitea! I sure hope that this is your month!!

Ok so I am about 99% sure it's anovulatory this month. My temp dipped majorly and I know it isn't from ovulation. I am kind of upset but I prepared myself for it. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long for my break through bleeding. Last time it happened on cd 41. I think I am just going to stop ttc this month and really focus on losing weight. My goal is to lose 8-10 pounds this month and I've already lost 2. I just wish I likes exercising :haha:

Nikki-What if you'd just gotten your std test from your gp on your own already? Would they really make you get another one or could they use the one you'd already gotten? I think it'd be the same thing.
I think that's a good idea to tell your gma about what's going on. Hopefully she will offer to help out!
Good job on the 3 mile run :)

Oooh I like the sound of a gender reveal party.....hmmm :huh:
They are fun! They can be small and intimate and you can tell everyone no gifts! There are lots of fun ideas out there.

Nichole-Sorry it looks like it might be anovulatory...don't give up hope though!

can i join? we're not trying but we're not proventing either should be testing last week in may

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->