May be leaving you soon

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Been a funny old month.

Norm O around CD15/16, so we stop having :sex: around CD9, however we decided to chance it & didn't play it safe until CD11.

So we did the deed so to speak CD 10, then this month CD14 is OD. So it is highly unlikely this month, but then OH decicde to take a chance CD16.

I know AF will show but am secretly hoping she won't.

Well OH & I are discussing things today, & he says he's changed his mind. I'm on the verge of tears & getting cross with him asking him why. He said what he means is he wants to ttc imminently maybe even next mnth as he is now thinking not to stop @ 4.

He said we will have to change the car for 4 so why not fill another seat too:blush:

I'm totally in shock.

So Tuesday will be trip to Boots/Superdrug for folic acid, & who knows next month we maybe ttc.

I had thought I'd get the weight shifted in next couple of months, enjoy a skinny summer then ttc end of the year, but If I get pg b4 then so be it :rofl:

Awww that's great news :) Good luck this month, and if it doesn't happen then extra good luck once you start TTC :) xx

Thats great news hun!
Good luck ttc :D :happydance:

Now need to look at people carriers.

Thanks girls, I'm soo excited.

Our lab tech is 3 months gone, and our contact lens supervisor & her colleague said well that's one I wonder who the next 2 will be. Then said it will be you I bet. And I'm like nah 9seeing as we were gonna wait till later in the year, but who knows:winkwink:

Thats cool Caroline !!! see you in ttc soon then !!!

Fab news!Good luck--I hope you get your BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->