***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

Congrats hopeful! Sorry about the c-section :( Big bummer, hope you heal fast!

Congratulations hopeful, sorry you need a c section, hope you feel well quickly. cant wait to see all the new babies :)

Does that just leave psycow and wild now??? come on ladies :) xxx

ill be last i guarantee it :rofl:

new- im not sure on the eating less front with the bf, my supply was always rubbish and was constantly being told to up my fluids and calories, i spose u could reduce it a bit and ensure what ur eating is the right foods and drink lots and lots of water im sure George will let u know if what ur giving him isnt enough :haha:

huge congrats hopeful, sorry u ended up with a c section, a big boy though! :) cant wait for pics, and wishing u a speedy recovery, great news re the bf tho xxx

had some promising spaced out contractions this morning which have cleared off again now :grr:

New, looks like it. My induction is set for Friday and I have another dr. Appointment tomorrow morning, so we'll see what the doc has to say :)

Congrats Hopeful! Sorry about the c section. I notice that it is increasingly less painful each morning. It's been a week and I'm already up and down stairs and almost back to normal. There's still some pain if I do too much, but it can't be much worse than someone who tore or had an episiotomy. Hope you heal quickly also.

hi everyone long time no see, and yes Squishy is still hanging on :( wtg everyone who has had therir babies! yay! congrats! and big hugs

Quick update:

I haven't had a whole lot of time, but my little princess was born. She was originally due May 9th, but I had her 2 weeks early.

Ryleigh Heather was born on April 26th at 12:24am weighing 7lbs 11oz and measuring 20.5 inches long. My labour was about 2 hours from the time contractions started to the time she was born. All natural. She's a little doll.

Attachments

• ryleighfirstpic.jpg
    ryleighfirstpic.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 4
  • ryleigh17.jpg
    ryleigh17.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
  • ryleigh47.jpg
    ryleigh47.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
congrats canadianmom

angel wb hun and welcome to overdueness lol xxx

Thanks ladies. Last night, I got a nice 5 hour stretch and then another 3 hour. I wonder what the chances are that she will do it again tonight! *crosses fingers*

Don't you just love those long stretches, Mom4? My little girl went 8pm to 5am the other night. LOVED IT!!!

It's 10:20pm now and she's been out since 6:00pm. Should probably take her cues and go to bed before she wakes.

Where in Canada are you?

Congratulations to everyone who has had their babies!! xx

ive been spewing my gutts up all morning, :cry: come on sprout though id love to keep u warm in there forever im done being sick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->