***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

No names yet! When we have a few more members i'll set up a poll and then everyone can vote on it!

Congratulations new_to_ttc

It's done:happydance:
We went out this morning to cvs to try and get some morning sickness remedies, I highly recommend ginger chewing gum:thumbup:

Anyone got any crazy cravings yet? I'm loving shortbread and cheeto puffs dipped in ketchup then wrapped in a slice of ham :rofl:

No crazy cravings yet!

Although last time all i wanted was junk food and sweet things, this time i want healthy and savoury things

yay mummy3... will sort mine out but it keeps saying about too many lines?? arghhhh

No cravings in fact totally off food altogether lol

mummy3 did you just do it as a signiture?

It says too many lines as you can only have about 6 lines of word in your signature.

It stops everyone from having giant ones and taking up too much room lol

I'm playing about now think I sussed it lol Thank you :)

yay mummy3... will sort mine out but it keeps saying about too many lines?? arghhhh

No cravings in fact totally off food altogether lol

mummy3 did you just do it as a signiture?

I haven't got a clue how to do these things I'm completely useless with computers, got hubby to do it :rofl:

I sorted it hun - I even made you purple ;) lolol I got a bit carried away once I realised I could play lolol

Yay! I couldn't find this thread last night either!!! :)

I'm about 10dpo today, yesterday got a faint line on an 10miu IC and ran out and got a blood test.. 7 HCG! SUPER early! :haha: No digis for me, I'll just go get the blood test :rofl: I'm having another one tomorrow to check that my levels are going up. hopefully its a nice, perfect 14!
A little worried about multiples as I had 4 follicles this cycle! Lol, I would be THRILLED to have just one as the thought of more than one at once scares me! :haha:

Don't feel pregnant at ALL yet, lol. Just a full/heavy feeling in my abdomen, almost like pre-AF cramps.
Have low progesterone usually though it was ok yesterday, doc put me on suppositories since it won't hurt and better safe than sorry.

Just can't believe I finally made it... RIGHT before I hit the 1 year mark too!! And honestly right after I missed every single 'deadline' I set myself to be pregnant by.

Hi lisa:hugs:
hcg of 7, thats so cool! And 4 follicles, gosh imagine quads:dohh:
I think we are heading for twins. I had my hormones checked when I was about a week pregnant (didn;t know at the time) and my progesterone is low its 11.

I see you're a cali girl, I'm San diego, We only moved here from the uk about 13 months ago when 30 weeks gone, so not sure how it works:wacko: Can you give me any pointers? I have an ob/gyn from Anja but don't know when I'm meant to tell her:shrug:
:flower:

I sorted it hun - I even made you purple ;) lolol I got a bit carried away once I realised I could play lolol

Wow I'm impressed, It took me a year of being on this forum to get my first ticker:blush:

I have hubby cooking a spag bol right now then off to see alice in wonderland on dvd:thumbup: Whats everyone else up to?

I have no clue to be honest! this is my first and haven't seen an OB yet. I'm with a FS for now because he's the one who had me on clomid. I think you transfer over to an OB sometime during/at the end of the first trimester?
An 11 is ok but is kind of low.
Are they giving you progesterone suppositories for that? thats what they have me on.
I think they start you off by scheduling your first ultrasound for 7-8 weeks? Basically call the doctor's office and tell them you got a positive test, when your LMP was and find out when they want to see you next! Though if that low progesterone was from this time, then I might ask for an appointment for that (unless they just prescribe the stuff to you over the phone).

(Its nice to have someone else in my time zone as it gets rather lonely on here at times when the UK girls are all in bed!)

I'm not on progesterone, I think I will just ring up tomorrow and go speak to the ob. Yeah 11 is low, the last time I had it checked it was 37:wacko:
It was with the pcp, It was added in with my thyroid check(hyperthyroid) I haven't told her I got bfp either :dohh:
Tbh I was pretty much sure I was not going to get pregnant again, my mom and her mom went through menopause in the late twenties and thats where I'm at now, also my fsh is on the higher side now, which shows less eggs.

Yey for the same timezones!

Just had the spag bol, couldn't face the pasta though, I just turned to dh and said "ergh this pasta looks like brains" :rofl: thankfully he though it funny:blush:

Poor dh after all that cooking lolol

Where did you move from in the UK? I moved from England to Wales - I thought that was a big enough step lol

Congratulations Lisa on your BFP!!! :happydance:

Yay! I couldn't find this thread last night either!!! :)

I'm about 10dpo today, yesterday got a faint line on an 10miu IC and ran out and got a blood test.. 7 HCG! SUPER early! :haha: No digis for me, I'll just go get the blood test :rofl: I'm having another one tomorrow to check that my levels are going up. hopefully its a nice, perfect 14!
A little worried about multiples as I had 4 follicles this cycle! Lol, I would be THRILLED to have just one as the thought of more than one at once scares me! :haha:

Don't feel pregnant at ALL yet, lol. Just a full/heavy feeling in my abdomen, almost like pre-AF cramps.
Have low progesterone usually though it was ok yesterday, doc put me on suppositories since it won't hurt and better safe than sorry.

Just can't believe I finally made it... RIGHT before I hit the 1 year mark too!! And honestly right after I missed every single 'deadline' I set myself to be pregnant by.

Congratulations!

I found out super early too, got a very visible line at 9 DPO!

Do you know when you're due date is yet because i can add you to the list if you want?

I made my doctors appointment this morning and had a lovely chat with her. She was a lot more interested than my previous doctor in my last pregnancy!

I'm down to see the midwife between 10 and 12 weeks as well.

All that's left to do now is wait and keep my fingers crossed that this time it's going to be ok!

Meow thats great that your doctor is more supportive this time, it makes a big difference:hugs:

Poor dh after all that cooking lolol

Where did you move from in the UK? I moved from England to Wales - I thought that was a big enough step lol

Congratulations Lisa on your BFP!!! :happydance:

We have moved all over the place :rofl:
Hubby and I met at uni in manchester and lived near Burnley manchester, then he got a job here in San Diego ( where he is from) so off we went:thumbup: It's a big difference and amazing but I do get homesick esp for a proper cup of tea, and you cant get a sandwich anywhere:wacko:

I've not been to Wales, whats it like? Whereabouts in England did you move from?

Hoping to be joining you ladies soon! Pretty sure im gonna get my :bfp: and be a May Mummy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->