***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

Well, I think Speck is sticky!! (S)he went from an hcg level of 36 at 11 dpo (august 17) to an hcg level of 282 at 14 dpo (August 20). It means my levels doubled after only 24 hours!!

YAY!!

Well, I think Speck is sticky!! (S)he went from an hcg level of 36 at 11 dpo (august 17) to an hcg level of 282 at 14 dpo (August 20). It means my levels doubled after only 24 hours!!

YAY!!

:happydance: Thats amazing news!!!!

Maybe twinnies with the level rising twice as fast:hugs:

My levels with my son did the same thing. went from 1170 to 4892 in 35 hours, so I won't be surprised if it's just one healthy baby!

YAY!!

Fab news hun! x

:happydance: great test results hun!!

Wow I feel pregnant today! Hot flushes.... check! Nausea... check! Tiredness... check! Constant pee'ing... check! Went out for the day, and after about 4 hours (of doing very little just watching the kids etc lol) I was exhausted! They wanted burgers after the rides - got within 10ft of the burger van bllluurrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need to eat because my energy levels are low and I only had about 400 calories all day, but the very thought of a morsel of food passing my lips has me running for the bathroom arghhhh I had none of this with Joshua - I didnt find out I was pregnant until 18 weeks, so all this first trimester symptoms they new and they seem to have all come at once!! lol

Same here new_to_ttc

I've had my symptoms start so early this time and i'm starting to feel sick now as well.

I don't mind as it's all for bubs but just hope i don't get as ill as last time!

I quite enjoy all the symptoms really, it makes me feel more pregnant :)

I hate the sickness:nope: I'm retching all over the place :sick:
Off to the docs on thursday to get me some antisickness meds:thumbup:

Anyone else a SAHM? I'm at home with my 3 and the eldest is off school for another week, can be pretty hard when you feel rough!

No, Im a working mum! Although school holidays are draining, up and out early working all morning, then picking Joshua up straight from work to reduce childcare costs so I have him hyper all afternoon lol Dreading tomorrow - today has been really hard and I skipped the going to work bit lol

I do aswell meow - all the symptoms make it more real - but seriously Id take one at a time if that would be ok my little baby bean lolol or maybe build it up slowly so I have time to get used to it ;) lol

Still not managed to eat arghhhh.... is it healthy to survive on grapes and biscuits lol

God i know that feeling!

I had to take 3 weeks off last time. I was having migraines that lasted 4 days and was being sick like 10 times a day. I literally couldn't eat anything and lost about half a stone in 4 weeks.

I always wonder if it was because something was wrong with the baby so i was more ill IYKWIM?

I'd just go with biscuits and grapes lol It won't be forever haha This time round i'm really craving savoury things, last time it was takeaways and sweets. I'm particularly into sandwhiches at the minute, expecially ones with cheese and pickles/relishes.

Anyone else got any cravings?

Just try and eat and drink as much as you can:hugs:
I'm a bit worried about weightloss too, I'm little to begin with, 5 foot 10 and like 8 1/2 stone:dohh:

Yeah I stay at home as if I work we would end up spending most of my wage on childcare:dohh: the rest would be lost to tax :rofl:

My due date is 05/05/11 ...anyone else? :) :baby:

got my 1st appt scheduled for sept 16th..

my hubby doesn't want to find out what we are having...and I'm not sure if I want to or not, but part of me wants too..

anyone else in this boat?

Hey ladies,
Looks like i wont be having a may due date. AF got me bad :/ but onto cycle 26 for us hoping my CBFM works for me, ive worked out that if i get pregnant this cycle i would be due June 8th so just missing out on the may DD but still possible for me to have a may baby lol.

All you lucky lucky ladies have a grea, healthy and happy 9 months and i cant wait to see all those birthing stories in 9 months!

Hopefully i wont be far behind you all.
Speak soon
Zoie x

FXed for you Zoie!! I have heard great things about the CBFM!!

Zoie fingers crossed, can I put my little bit in and recommend 200mg vitb6:hugs:

My due date is 05/05/11 ...anyone else? :) :baby:

got my 1st appt scheduled for sept 16th..

my hubby doesn't want to find out what we are having...and I'm not sure if I want to or not, but part of me wants too..

anyone else in this boat?

:wave:
Hi:hugs:
We are the opposite, hubby wants to know and im undecided! I think we will probably find out though:flower:

Zoie fingers crossed, can I put my little bit in and recommend 200mg vitb6:hugs:

Bcomplex is better than just one bvit on its own. B12 is important to prevent miscarriage and taking a bunch of one B vit can make you deficient in the others. Or so I've read....

Put me down for 5/5!!

Blood test this morning had me go up to 35!! (11dpo, up from 7 at 9dpo)

I tried to talk DH into being surprised but he just doesn't see the point in not knowing...

Lisa that does sound promising for multiples!:happydance:

I found out about taking a b complex after I already did 2 weeks on b6, but it moved my ov date forward straight away :thumbup:

Right now we are having an amazing chinese takeaway:cloud9: egg foo yung and sweet and sour chicken yummy!!!
Whats everyone else up to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"