***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

Why Have we moved out of 1st Tri???

Still not managing food :( (not even grapes and no matter how I felt in the last year Ive always had a bag of grapes at my side lol) I am so tired i could just sleep all day and night. Ive been to work today and had to come home for a rest rofl Glad my work is kind flexible and allows me break times - although tomorrow Im working right through arrgghhhhhh (but its the only day of the week I do lol)

Ive been taking Pregnacare, I think that only has B12 in it - is this not the best method? My doctor told me not to take any suppliments except for folic acid I was throwing my money away - but I took them for peace of mind he said they'd do no harm, just no good either.

If I can only manage one small meal a day atm, what should it contain? I cant cook, the smell bllurrghhhhhhhhhh no way! I made toast last night, I just couldnt eat it it stank :( Im startng to worry that I shouldnt be this rough so soon :( This is how my molar pregnancy started :( and Im so scared of history repeating, I havent even made a doctor appt yet!!!

As for the gender - we'll be finding out. DP isnt sure he wants to but I do so he has to listen or leave the room lolol.. but the tell tale sign with be the gender specific items filling the house rofpmsl he said just buy everything white and lemon - I was like noooooo chance lolol

I think the mods are tidying up the forum and as we are a group they've moved us into a group section. I keep forgetting we're in here!

I'm taking Pregnacare, i would rather take a mulit vitamin, especially if we aren't eating much due to sickness, at least we know we're getting our vitamins.

If you have already had a molar pregnancy you should go to the docs asap. The should monitor you incase it happens again. I would definately go in and tell them your concerns.

We're not sure if we want to know the gender or not, if we get that far! I think we'll make a spur of the moment decision on the day.

I've added the new ladies!

I know I need to be monitored, but I also know the early pregnancy team wont have any news until at least 6 weeks so I want to try and enjoy being pregnant before it all becomes nothing but a long wait and worry! I know that sounds irresponsible, but Im not ready for there to be a problem :(

Ive had to bookmark this page as I cant find it in the list lol

Did they move the other due date groups out too?

While a B-complex is best as its balanced etc (folic acid is a B vit so it has that in there too!). Supposedly B vitamins can help with morning sickness. Taking the B vits in equal amount helps each of them absorb better... don't have to worry about taking too much unless you're on a super high dose (like over 200mg/mcg of each) as the excess comes out in your pee. I'm on a B-100 complex as I was trying to help my progesterone levels in TTC but my switch to a B-50 just to be on the lower side of things.

I'm not having any morning sickness at all really, just gagged on my vitamins this morning - anyone else having that issue?
I've always been a little sensitive to this (gagging easily) but it is definitely worse than before.

Why Have we moved out of 1st Tri???

Still not managing food :( (not even grapes and no matter how I felt in the last year Ive always had a bag of grapes at my side lol) I am so tired i could just sleep all day and night. Ive been to work today and had to come home for a rest rofl Glad my work is kind flexible and allows me break times - although tomorrow Im working right through arrgghhhhhh (but its the only day of the week I do lol)

Ive been taking Pregnacare, I think that only has B12 in it - is this not the best method? My doctor told me not to take any suppliments except for folic acid I was throwing my money away - but I took them for peace of mind he said they'd do no harm, just no good either.

If I can only manage one small meal a day atm, what should it contain? I cant cook, the smell bllurrghhhhhhhhhh no way! I made toast last night, I just couldnt eat it it stank :( Im startng to worry that I shouldnt be this rough so soon :( This is how my molar pregnancy started :( and Im so scared of history repeating, I havent even made a doctor appt yet!!!

As for the gender - we'll be finding out. DP isnt sure he wants to but I do so he has to listen or leave the room lolol.. but the tell tale sign with be the gender specific items filling the house rofpmsl he said just buy everything white and lemon - I was like noooooo chance lolol

:hugs: I'm sorry you still cant eat:hugs:
Maybe try dry toast, candied ginger, slices of ham, hard candy?
Its a vicious circle, the less you eat:hugs: the more sick you get:nope:

I'd say go to a docs too, even this early they can do blood tests to see how :nope:your hormones are rising. :flower:

I do know what you mean about smell though:sick:

wow just found this thread, May babies already!!! this time last year it was me, congrats to you all :)

Dont know where the:nope: came from!!
just want to say I'm with you, pma to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy:hugs:

lol mummy you made me chuckle!! lol

I cant make toast bluurghhhhh... lolol I wouldnt mind but for the last oooooo 12 years I have had the worse sense of smell due to a squidged artery in my nose and 3 operations and millions of trial meds later still no improvement - but this little bean has decided that I may now smell all the minging smells in the world lol I have had a slice of dry bread and feel a tiny bit better :) there's 65 calories extra rofl I will go see the doctor though if it doesnt improve ver the next day or 2 :) I need to get this lil un confirmed anyway, Im just putting off the inevitable!

On the plus side... I got 2 lovely pink lines today with a FR at 5pm woohooo... me thinks its getting time to use my CB digi lolol

Are you able to drink fluids with electrolytes too? Maybe try a shake? (put a lid on it so you can't smell it?) Just something to get something in you since MS can be worse on an empty tummy?

electrolytes?

Im drinking water :) Im going to try the milk thing thats been suggested to me. Mind over matter... need to shake myself up !

well if you are actually losing your lunch so to speak, then milk is good as it coats your stomach and can prevent damage. Of course the smell of it would totally get to me if I was the slightest bit :sick:
A milkshake would go down a lot easier ;)

Electrolytes are important if you are dehydrated at all or even if you are not eating well. Water is important, but if you cant keep food down, you need electrolytes - they are important for your heart. I had a stomach bug a month ago and had the electrolyte advice crammed down my throat :haha:
I know when fasting, juice is important so if you can stand any juice it would be good too... anything with calories may help!

What about soup or saltine crackers (not sure what they're called there?)

Yeah all the groups have been moved. I can't find it either lol bookmarking is a good idea!

This might sound a bit stupid but what about something like Ensure. It's like a nutritional milkshake type drink that we give the the residents (work in an old peoples home) when they aren't/can't eat or have been under the weather. The are really good and contain lots of nutrients etc. Just a thought!

What about if someone else cooks something for you? Is it a bit easier then? Last time i found if i forced myself to eat some then i could get most of it down. It was just the thought of it and the beginning bit!

Electrolytes is a good idea, do you think you could face lucozade?

Good luck with the digi:hugs:

Wow can't beleive May babies are here already!!! Makes me realise how far along I actually am :dohh: Congratulations ladies, and wishing you all a very happy & healthy 9 months :wave: :flower: x

Hey girls, can I be added for May 2nd? That's what my date's been worked out as, but won't know til I get to the doctors on Friday.
I'm so excited!!! :flower:

Congratulation gills26!

I'll put you down now.

How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

I will try the juice thing - milk was a no no :( Im managing water!! I was thinking today to try some fortisip (I assume thats like Esure) I work in home care and often elderly or ill service users have thses to boost their intake sooo me thought I would try them although they look and smell gross!! lol (Its only juice ffs lol)

Ive made a doctor appt for tomorrow afternoon. Ive lost 4lb since Saturday, and only hting that has stayed down really was the slice of bread whatever day it was... every time I tried since Im strat to the bathroom :( Actually felt hungry last night at my sons karate class, had grapes in my bag, had 6 - spent the entire lesson in the bathroom :( Im so drained now I dont even know how Im functioning. I came home from work today and Ive had a bath and come on here just to stop me falling asleep until I have to collect Joshua - If I stop my eyes just shut :(

Will one by one try all your ideas thank you :) Ive stopped being sick now unless Im eating or drinking something, although it is instant so my poor stomach is taking a hammering. Im sure its just my little baby bean telling me she is there and she is thriving - didnt want me to miss the sign ;) and its bound to be a girl because only a girl would make a statement so bloody big lolol

Hopefully the doctors might be able to give you some anti sickness tablets maybe? Especially seen as you are so sick so early on, it would be hard going if it continued on like this and you'd vanish!

Girls always kick up a fuss lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->