***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

Lol, must be a girl for sure!

Would it be easier to drink the ensure-stuff through a straw? So maybe you can't smell it really?
Man.. .I'm not feeling much morning sickness or anything but your story is making me happy of that!!!

I do feel 'icky' when I need to go to the bathroom or am gassy. I gagged when preparing the cat food this morning. And got some blood on a tissue when I wiped my nose.
Oh yeah, and used my first FRER and that line came up the SAME time as the control! no denying it now!!

Hiya girls, I found out that I'm pregnant on Sunday. My OBGYN appt is on September 9th. All my calculations are saying May 1st, which would be cool as my birthday is April 29th so a great b-day gift for sure!!!! :happydance:

I didn't really need the test to tell me. I had actually worked myself into a "there's no way" attitude that I swore we would be trying again next month. Last Friday though I started with mild nausea (I have severe IBS so I know many different types of nausea, this is a totally new kind for sure) and was really sleepy. Came home from our trip Sunday and tested, and it was very very positive. Subsequent tests have all been positive.

So I still have mild nausea, I'm hoping it stays that way as it's totally manageable. I can't imagine what some of you other ladies are going through, :hugs: to you hoping it'll get better soon (and no offense but hoping I don't get that bad!). I'm absolutely exhausted, especially today. Before I was sleepy, now I could just curl up in the middle of the office hallway and fall asleep just fine :winkwink:. I feel this slight tugging occasionally in my belly area. It doesn't hurt, it's just a little strange.

Starting yesterday I got so bloated I gained two belt holes! Even my hubby noticed it. I'm already thinking about maternity cloths! My grandmother said she was like that, and she was in maternity cloths by 3 months with all 3 of her children so guess I'm just like her.

Either way, put me down for May 1st! :coolio:

Congratulations Koco!!

The Fortisip stuff is through a straw it just smells so sweet! - as soon as you pierce the foil lolol.. I have to laugh or Id be in a mess right now. I want nothing more than to be pregnant - but seriously do I have to suffer sooooo soon!! lol I am a little concerned (more than a little) the only pregnancy I have ever felt this sick was my molar pregnancy (and she was a little girl) - BUT this is a different dad, so reduces the risk right away, and I dont know it just feels different this time, I just feel sick - last time I was poorly! See what doctor says tomorrow :) I'll either get over my nausea by time it kicks in for you ladies, or I'll be way used to it lolol

I am sure Im going to have a little lady baby though, I cant imagine any boy making such a fuss lolol

Anyone want to share my MS?? Maybe take half the day for me? lol

Congratulations Koco!!

The Fortisip stuff is through a straw it just smells so sweet! - as soon as you pierce the foil lolol.. I have to laugh or Id be in a mess right now. I want nothing more than to be pregnant - but seriously do I have to suffer sooooo soon!! lol I am a little concerned (more than a little) the only pregnancy I have ever felt this sick was my molar pregnancy (and she was a little girl) - BUT this is a different dad, so reduces the risk right away, and I dont know it just feels different this time, I just feel sick - last time I was poorly! See what doctor says tomorrow :) I'll either get over my nausea by time it kicks in for you ladies, or I'll be way used to it lolol

I am sure Im going to have a little lady baby though, I cant imagine any boy making such a fuss lolol

Anyone want to share my MS?? Maybe take half the day for me? lol

:sick: I hate it!! Barfed up my entire dinner last night:dohh:

I think you are having a girl:hugs: My sickness is way worse with girl babies!
Hope you don't have another molar pregnancy, with having a different dad this time it should be fine:thumbup:

Ladies......... yesterday some random asked if I was expecting while we were walking our dog:blush: :rofl:

Congratulations koco! I'll add you to the list.

My midwife rang today and i've got my booking appointment on the 27th September, seems so far away! She said if i have any problems or worries since i've already had a mc to phone the midwifes at the local birth unit.

I'm starting to feel sick now, just nauseous all day. But i don't mind lol it'll all be worth it (hopefully i'll get a baby at the end of this time!)

Meow thats great that you have your appointment, and also that you have the midwifes to ring:hugs:

I'm off to get my hcg checked tomorrow to check for ectopic (previous surgery) so bit nervous! Took me most of the week to figure out who to ring:dohh:

Anyone else sooooo tired?:sleep:

Meow thats great that you have your appointment, and also that you have the midwifes to ring:hugs:

I'm off to get my hcg checked tomorrow to check for ectopic (previous surgery) so bit nervous! Took me most of the week to figure out who to ring:dohh:

Anyone else sooooo tired?:sleep:

I am so so tired, even though im getting 8-9 hours sleep a night. And work don't know and i'm down for loads of shifts so i'm even more tired lol :sleep:

Hello, and thanks for the link! Yes, I will be having a May baby! I am due May 9th.

Helloooooooooooooooo and big big grats too all ;) My due dates 3rd May YAY, just before my 10 year wedding anniversary sooooo that would be the perfect pressie. I am also a first timer ;) Meow I would love to be added, May has always been a lucky month for me so fingers crossed it continue sto be for us all.

Wishing for healthy and happy babies for everyone ;)

Hello Ladies! Congratulations to you all!

This is my 1st post on here! I've just done my 2nd test and come up positive both times :) booked into the Dr's on Monday! Very excited. My hubbie is too! Will burst soon if I don't tell someone, so I thought this was a good place to say! Haven't had any confirmation on date obviously, but online calculators suggest I'm due May 6th! Whoop!

Xx

Yay, welcome to all the new girls! Nice to see the flood gates opening :haha:
We'll be crowded in here soon! :D :happydance:

Anyone else having super uncomfortable gas? It seems like if anything is going on intenstinally for me (gas, constipation etc) I get super uncomfortable cramps and feel a little sick...... wondering if that is normal?
Also eating WAY slower, lol... DH keeps looking at my plate going 'you haven't finished yet?'.... makes me wonder if I just shoveled it in before :rofl:

Ladies......... yesterday some random asked if I was expecting while we were walking our dog:blush: :rofl:

OMG!!! A random asked me - I answered with pardon... and he replied, well you have a radiant glow that only pregnant ladies have - but you look so sick and only a pregnant lady could be sick and expell radiance at the same time...

I think it might have been a compliment lol.. least he didnt say I was fat rofpmls!!!

Hi ladies :)

How we feeling? Lisa that gas feeling is normal, so is the bloated feeling :)

Ive been to see my doctor today, she hasnt given me anything for the sickness, firstly because Im slightly better today, and secondly she said she isnt worried as Im really well hydrated and in good health so she doesnt want me to taken medication unless it becomes necessary. She said the sickness is a good strong early sign of a healthy pregnancy. She said it is a sign of a molar pregnancy but she'd expect me not to be able to keep fluid or anything down and be more poorly and the chances of it happening again, with a new partner, are less than 2%! She also said its a sign of a multiple pregnancy - told her to take the idea and keep it lololol MW should be coming to my house tomorrow or Monday to book me in and go through my history and plan of action for my care. Im also being referred for early scan but said that I wont have that for a few weeks as too early it wont show anything and will cause more concern. But on the whole she said I was in great health, she was impressed with my weightloss and she said everything was looking great :) Ive managed a bit of fruit today and a slice of bread, its amazing how so little can make me feel so much better :) Oh and doctor has put me at 5+weeks with an April EDD but told me to keep my own 1st May EDD until a scan says otherwise. I hope you wont send me away if it changes in a few weeks :(

Oh my mum also knows - which means everyone now knows lol She asked me again yesterday and I couldnt deny it to her lol She knows me too well, least last time when she asked I didnt know myself yet so it wasnt a lie lol

How's everyones day been? Huge congratulations to the new ladies with their BFP!!! We starting to fill up now :)

newtottc - Thanks for the reassurance... and I would feel the same about a doctor telling me its a sign of multiples! hehe! I'm quite worried about multiples as I know I had 4 eggs this cycle... so maybe the fact that I'm not really that sick is a good sign that I just have one lovely healthy sticky bean in there? :haha: I'll cling to any hope I can!
When did they schedule your scan for? I'll be having an early one too and I'm tempted to push it back a few days at least so there is a higher chance of seeing the heartbeat.

Well she said they'd do it tomorrow but it would cause me more concern as they wouldnt be able to tell if it was molar (probably) and I wouldnt see a heartbeat - so she said leave it as long as I can so probably 3 weeks I will go at 8 weeks and should be able to have a good idea then, but see what the MW wants and says.

Not sure how I feel about multiples lol - but I will take what I can :) ha ha saves going through ttc again - fill the house up straight away ;) lol

yeah, it would fill up the house right away, but all I can think of is how hard it will be.. one is bad enough, but 2? yikes! I lived in an apartment above twins once... they took turns crying ALL night long!

I'm hoping to push my scan to the 6 week mark, though I bet the 7 week mark would be 'safer' as far as not worrying about things that aren't visible yet etc.
I read on another thread that docs put 'threatened miscarriage' on the scan report for early ones - but that this is just so insurance pays for it... so just an FYI on that one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->