*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Should we do a sort of introduction type thingy??:hi:

I'm Rebecca, 29. Married for 15 months, got a 5 year old daughter. Been ttc our 2nd since April 2010, had 2 early mc, one in July 2010, one this June.

Think this is it now though, got a really good feeling this time!:thumbup::happydance:
xx

^^^ Great Idea!!

I'm Nic,I am 29 also! Married for 13 months. I have 2 sons, James aged 9 to a previous partner and Noah 21 months with my Husband. Been TTC my 3rd and our 2nd since Aug 2010.
I have a good feeling too, I am a lot less stressed than I was with Noah .
Lovely to meet you all!! xxx

Thank you flowerfairy!
And good luck for June Nicole :dust: xxx

Hi!
I'm Angie, I'm 26. Been with my boyfriend 4 years today! Not married (yet!). Just bought our first house which we're busy tearing apart at the moment. Fell pregnant in May, unplanned, but had an early mc. Decided after that we were ready and have been TTC since. Although quite nervous, feel a bit different this time round.
Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx

Hey Ladies, do you think we should have some sort of banner to add to our siggy?
I'm not very technical, took me ages to do a ticker!! :dohh:
xx

Hey Ladies, do you think we should have some sort of banner to add to our siggy?
I'm not very technical, took me ages to do a ticker!! :dohh:
xx

I posted in the blinkie section to ask someone to do it, but no reply yet. I'll have a think but if anyone else can do it then please do!! :flower:

hey ladies! :hi:

Okay, so I'm not joining you yet, cause I'm 7DPO, and haven't tested yet! I'm going to sound SO pathetic, but I've been stalking this thread, and hope that I'll be able to join either this weekend, or early next week! I tried Soy this cycle, and I'm praying that it's the extra umph that I needed to get us our BFP already!

Anyway, (total dork here :dohh:) I made a couple pictures, for your siggies, in case you were still looking for some! you obviously don't have to use them, but I'm attaching the pics, and if you like them, let me know, & I can figure out how to give you guys the code, so that you can put it in your siggy..

I feel like such a r*tard now! But my hopes are pretty high for this month! :hugs:

May Bluebell 2.jpg May Bluebell.jpg

Oh that's so sweet!
I love them, but have to admit the second is my favourite!!

Good luck for testing this week, really hoping you'll be joining us soon!xx

Aww. That is really kind of you!! I hope you can Join us, I have everything crossed for you!!!
I like the second one best. It's pretty much what I was thinking of

Thanks hun and good luck!! I'm gonna stalk you now lol :hugs: xx

Thanks ladies! I hope I can join you guys too!! :hugs:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/maybluebell3-1.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/maybluebell3-1.jpg[/IMG ]

take out the space between the last IMG & ]

hopefully it's not too large for your siggies, I can always resize!

Thanks so much Florida! They're wonderful. All the luck in the world and looking forward to you joining us :dust: xxxx

Florida - Would you make it a tiny bit smaller hun.I think we might end up having too big a signature. Doesn't need to be much smaller just a little bit!
Thanks again so kind of you xx

Hi, I'm Kylie, my partner and i have been together for 4.5 years, we are not married yet either. We have built our home and are ready to start our little familly. We have been TTC since July 2010, we had a missed mc in June, and i am so excited we have conceived again but worried aswell.
I send lots of sticky dust and best wishes to everyone.

here's 2 different sizes.. :)

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/garden_bluebell_study_3_may_04__171-7153_img_adj-1.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/garden_bluebell_study_3_may_04__171-7153_img_adj-1.jpg[/IMG ]

[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/garden_bluebell_study_3_may_04__171-7153_img_adj-2.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/garden_bluebell_study_3_may_04__171-7153_img_adj-2.jpg[/IMG ]

Hi, I'm Kylie, my partner and i have been together for 4.5 years, we are not married yet either. We have built our home and are ready to start our little familly. We have been TTC since July 2010, we had a missed mc in June, and i am so excited we have conceived again but worried aswell.
I send lots of sticky dust and best wishes to everyone.

Hi Kylie, congratulations! :flower:

So, went to the doctors this morning. Didn't see my normal doctor, who dealt with my mc. The woman i saw was a total cow. She basicly told me to come back in 2 weeks and she wouldn't be doing anything now. I explained about my previous mc at 5weeks and that i had been registered at 4 weeks then, she wasn't interested.
Felt really sad and low when i left, like i had been completely dismissed. Going to try and book an appointment for my doctor for next week. Anyone else been to the doctors yet? :growlmad:

What a cowbag!!
I wont be going to the doctors, this is my 3rd baby and I haven't had any problems previously so I'm just waiting to get my MW appointment at 8 weeks.
I'm hoping for a Home birth this time too!!!

Thanks, starting to calm down a bit now!

Ooo a home birth, sounds exciting! What made you decide to go for that?

Hi Kylie!:hi:
Welcome to the thread! How are you feeling?

Daisy, I saw my Dr today. He was great, gave me 4 weeks off work, which was the real reason I was going to be honest. Got to ring the midwife in about 5 weeks.
This is the worst part by far! I'll feel better once I get past 6-7 weeks, so just gonna sit tight!

How's everyone feeling? Symptoms seem to have hit me like a ton of bricks! Had loads of nausea, and so, so tired already! Had to go for a nap this afternoon! Don't think it helps having to run around with a 5 year old all day!!

P.S. Loving the sigs!! Thanks Florida!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->