*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Wow 2.5 hours! My mum was only a few hours with both me and my sister so hopefully it will run in the family, fingers crossed! I'm liking the idea of a water birth at the moment, haven't researched into it much yet though.
Glad you got the time off to rest rebecca. Will your little one be going to school september?
Symptom wise, the nausea seems to have lifted a bit, but boobs are extremely painful, even if i just just brush my arm over them getting dressed. And have been super tired, just woke up from a nap actually, and still been a bit headachey. My moods are all over the place as well, one minute i want to kill my OH and then i'm in tears because everything is so wonderful!! :haha:
My daughter will be starting her third year next week!

I'm also keen on the idea of a water birth! Spent a lot of time in the bath during labour with DD & it was so relaxing!

Have you guys started telling anyone yet?

only my immediate family, mum. dad and sister. We're living with them at the moment so might have got a bit awkward otherwise. Will tell my boss on Monday (ive been on A/L this week) and prob tell a couple of close friends in a couple of weeks, if i can wait that long.:wacko:

is anyone taking any vitamins or anything? I've just be taking folic acid and was just curious?

Welcome to all the new bluebell ladies :flower:
Not been on here for a few days.. started bleeding on Monday, GP confirmed m/c today from my bloods :angel:
Hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky for us fx.

Good luck to you all, wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months ahead. Will pop by from time to time to see how you are all getting on xxx

Not been on here for a few days.. started bleeding on Monday, GP confirmed m/c today from my bloods :angel:

Good luck to you all, wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months ahead. Will pop by from time to time to see how you are all getting on xxx

Thinking of you Ozzi, so sorry :hugs: xxx

Hi ladies,
Thanks for the warm welcome.. I have my first doc visit tomorrow, he has my blood from a couple fo days ago. After my mc he said he will be monitoring me during my next pregnancy so he can see what is happening. i'm feeling very nervous, i so just wana see the heart beat this time.
I have no symptoms really, feeling tired and my boobs are a littel fuller with a few twinges in tummy still. but not feeling ill yet. i hope everything is ok. i have been told that morning sickness means a strong pregnancy?

I have a question on how to use the May Bluebells signiture also. do i copy and past the whole link?

Hi Ladies, I hope you dont mind if I join you. I think I am due on 1st May.

My name is Holly and I am 26, getting married next year to my partner of 6 years and we have a son who is 3.

I am also hoping for a home birth this time. I had my heart set on one last time but due to some pregnancy complications at the end I was advised to have a hospital birth boohoo. But I delivered my son without any problems and drug free so I know I will be ok to do it as long as there are no risk factors this time....fingers crossed.

Congratulations !!! Added :flower::hugs:

Oh Ozzi . I am so sorry :cry::cry: Good luck xxx:hugs:

Hi ladies,
Thanks for the warm welcome.. I have my first doc visit tomorrow, he has my blood from a couple fo days ago. After my mc he said he will be monitoring me during my next pregnancy so he can see what is happening. i'm feeling very nervous, i so just wana see the heart beat this time.
I have no symptoms really, feeling tired and my boobs are a littel fuller with a few twinges in tummy still. but not feeling ill yet. i hope everything is ok. i have been told that morning sickness means a strong pregnancy?

I have a question on how to use the May Bluebells signiture also. do i copy and past the whole link?

Yeah, copy the whole link and remove the space at the end . Good luck with the Dr app :hugs:

So sorry ozzi. Thinking of you & fx you won't be too far behind
xx

I'm in the process of sorting the first post out but i'm too tired!! I'll sort it tomorrow x

is anyone taking any vitamins or anything? I've just be taking folic acid and was just curious?

I have been taking folic acid everyday untill we found out and now i'm taking Elevit.

I am so sorry about your loss Ozzi x

Ladies, I'm tentatively joining you.. retesting tomorrow AM, but I think this is my :bfp:

BFP.jpg

Hello everyone! I too will be due in May! Just got that Big Fat Positive on the 31st! I will be due May the 6th which makes me 4 weeks and 4 days preggers! This is my second baby, my son will be turning 7 on the 27th of this month :D
I came off the Nuva Ring thinking it would take a few months for us to get pregnant and to my surprise I got pregnant RIGHT after stopping it! Super excited to share thoughts and feelings with all of you as we go through the months of pregnancy together!

Hello everyone! I too will be due in May! Just got that Big Fat Positive on the 31st! I will be due May the 6th which makes me 4 weeks and 4 days preggers! This is my second baby, my son will be turning 7 on the 27th of this month :D
I came off the Nuva Ring thinking it would take a few months for us to get pregnant and to my surprise I got pregnant RIGHT after stopping it! Super excited to share thoughts and feelings with all of you as we go through the months of pregnancy together!

Oops I mean 4 weeks 5 days!!

Hi all! I would love to join this group! Just got my BFP after TTC for 12 months! This will be #2 for us...we also have a son who is 3. H&H 9 months to everyone!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->