*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I had a really easy very quick birth with Noah. 2.5 hours start to finish and only 1 push! I only had Gas and Air so I am an ideal candidate for Home Birth. We're just wanting to have the peace and relaxation that will hopefully come from not having to farm 2 to children out and get to a hospital if things are that quick again.
Symptom wise, I have felt nauseous for about a week, Boobs hurt ike mad. I'm sure it's worse cos they're a FF cup so when I take my Bra off I want to cry!! I'm tired and have been napping when Noah naps this week. I've got about 15 IC left and I do one each day and I can't believe how dark they have got!
We're gonna book an early scan for 8 weeks in Leeds to see a heartbeat !!

Wow 2.5 hours! My mum was only a few hours with both me and my sister so hopefully it will run in the family, fingers crossed! I'm liking the idea of a water birth at the moment, haven't researched into it much yet though.
Glad you got the time off to rest rebecca. Will your little one be going to school september?
Symptom wise, the nausea seems to have lifted a bit, but boobs are extremely painful, even if i just just brush my arm over them getting dressed. And have been super tired, just woke up from a nap actually, and still been a bit headachey. My moods are all over the place as well, one minute i want to kill my OH and then i'm in tears because everything is so wonderful!! :haha:

I've got one cb left, but it was so dark on Tuesday I can't see it getting much darker!
Probably will do it in a couple of days though, never left one sitting so long :haha:

Wow 2.5 hours! My mum was only a few hours with both me and my sister so hopefully it will run in the family, fingers crossed! I'm liking the idea of a water birth at the moment, haven't researched into it much yet though.
Glad you got the time off to rest rebecca. Will your little one be going to school september?
Symptom wise, the nausea seems to have lifted a bit, but boobs are extremely painful, even if i just just brush my arm over them getting dressed. And have been super tired, just woke up from a nap actually, and still been a bit headachey. My moods are all over the place as well, one minute i want to kill my OH and then i'm in tears because everything is so wonderful!! :haha:
My daughter will be starting her third year next week!

I'm also keen on the idea of a water birth! Spent a lot of time in the bath during labour with DD & it was so relaxing!

Have you guys started telling anyone yet?

I dont like the thought of water!! :haha: Funny how we're allso different!

I've told close family and 2 friends but that's it until the scan I think!

I've told my manager & both our mums, and my cousin. And of course everyone on this forum :)

Finding it hard though, find myself avoiding people cos I don't trust myself to keep my mouth shut!!

Hi Ladies, would love to join you all! been getting very faint :bfp:s since 11dpo, so faint I couldn't tell if I was imagining things or not! Eventually got 2 very clear :bfp:s at 16 and 17dpo!!

Due date is May 2nd. Am excited, but very nervous, in a way I think I don't want to get my hopes up maybe??

Congratulations mrsrof!!!! I shall add you and the link for the blinie thing is on the first post !! xxx

Hi mrsrof:hi:

Congratulations on your :bfp: & welcome to the thread!

I'm getting ahead of myself here, but who is planning on finding out babies sex ? We had 2 surprises and for our 3rd and final we're gonna find out!!!

I'm getting ahead of myself here, but who is planning on finding out babies sex ? We had 2 surprises and for our 3rd and final we're gonna find out!!!

We've been talking about this today......going by my current dates we should be having our 20 week scan a couple of days before Christmas.
We thought we'd find out if we could, & get a Christmas card for our daughter with Big Sister on the front, with a scan photo inside, saying "from your baby brother/sister".

We didn't find out with our daughter, but think it'd be nice for her to know what she's having!

We've been talking about this today......going by my current dates we should be having our 20 week scan a couple of days before Christmas.
We thought we'd find out if we could, & get a Christmas card for our daughter with Big Sister on the front, with a scan photo inside, saying "from your baby brother/sister".

We didn't find out with our daughter, but think it'd be nice for her to know what she's having!

My 20 weeks scan will literally be on Noah's 2nd Birthday or there abouts! It's also for the practicalites as I have boxes full of boy stuff and I can get it all out and washed if it's another boy or sell it and stock up on pink!!! I wont know what to do if they say Pink. :haha:

Hi Ladies :wave: Can I join you?

We had our :bfp: on Sunday and not sure of exact dates but should be due around May 14th 2012 :happydance:

Elle.xxx

Hi Ladies, I hope you dont mind if I join you. I think I am due on 1st May.

My name is Holly and I am 26, getting married next year to my partner of 6 years and we have a son who is 3.

I am also hoping for a home birth this time. I had my heart set on one last time but due to some pregnancy complications at the end I was advised to have a hospital birth boohoo. But I delivered my son without any problems and drug free so I know I will be ok to do it as long as there are no risk factors this time....fingers crossed.

My 20 weeks scan will literally be on Noah's 2nd Birthday or there abouts! It's also for the practicalites as I have boxes full of boy stuff and I can get it all out and washed if it's another boy or sell it and stock up on pink!!! I wont know what to do if they say Pink. :haha:

Just got back from the cinema and we were talking about this on the way there. OH has always said he would want to know and i have always said i would want it to be a surprise. But now i'm not so sure! Think it would be quite nice to know, to prepare things a bit, buti still love the idea of the surprise!! Aghhhhhhhhhhh! :dohh:

Hi to all the new mummies to be!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"