*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I'm not even going to pretend to go through all those pages I missed in the hospital. Basically my surgery went well and the baby is fine. I got a scan just before I was released this morning. My nauseous as kicked in overdrive now. :sick:

Great news!! Xx

I'm not even going to pretend to go through all those pages I missed in the hospital. Basically my surgery went well and the baby is fine. I got a scan just before I was released this morning. My nauseous as kicked in overdrive now. :sick:

So wonderful that all went well!

So I decided with the random burst of energy I got yesterday that I was going to rearrange my bedroom in anticipation for baby stuff (we will share a room w/ the baby for the first few months until we find another place)... not a good idea. My back is killllllling me.

So I decided with the random burst of energy I got yesterday that I was going to rearrange my bedroom in anticipation for baby stuff (we will share a room w/ the baby for the first few months until we find another place)... not a good idea. My back is killllllling me.

I hear ya! I did a big clean up around the house yesterday and had horrible hip pain like you wouldn't believe all last night! I just took it easy all day today and in the later morning the pain stopped.

I have back problems to begin with so this just made it almost unbearable. I am about to take a hot shower and see how that goes.

I am happy everything went well:happydance:

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Bluebell friends:hugs:

What a beautiful weekend, the weather was perfect an I feel really good.. I even have a bit of hunger back.

Congratulations to our newcomers and those who have had a recent U/S.
I tried scanning over the post and see a few of us have become accident prone during pregnancy.
I have been lucky that way but I suffer from "pregnancy brain"
Last week I decided to take my 19 month old DD out to lunch at "Tim Hortons" a very popular coffee shop here..
Well we went inside and enjoyed a lovely bowl of soup and a donut:blush:
On the way back to the Mini Van I realized I didn't have my keys and though " oh lord I have locked the keys inside.. only to discover as we walk closer to the van that not only did I leave the keys in the ignition but it was still running:dohh:
I am so lucky someone didn't steal it:wacko:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA thank you for the laugh!!!

Oh my goodness!!! Lol that's funny! I have had bad pregnancy brain too lately lol. Forgetting so many things especially for work. I too went to Tim Hortons the other day and got chili :D it was delicious lol. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! My mom just got back from Nova Scotia so we havent had a chance to have turkey dinner and OH's family doesn't do much for Thanksgiving so in the next week or so we'll be having our turkey dinner :) I'm VERY excited for it!

Oh man I so can't wait to eat like a pig for Thanksgiving and Christmas LOL

Oh Christmas Dinner while pregnant will be fun! Even more excuse to just load up on my favourite roast parsnips and stuffing and leave out the sprouts! :haha:

Off to the hospital tomorrow for my endocrinology appointment. My fasting blood test went ok but I was faint and really nauseous by the time I got to the shop at 11.30. I bought a 2 pack of pork pies and ate 1 on the way home (Earl had the other one lol) and felt much better. My cravings (such as they are as they are simply urges rather than full on cravings at the moment) are for protein based foods like pork pie, scotch eggs, cheese with anything, tuna melts - needless to say Earl is enjoying it all lol I had a similar set of cravings (and level of nausea) with Earl so I'm hoping that everything else will go as smoothly. I've also stopped taking my sanatogen multi-vits in favour of just folic acid tablets as they were making me really poorly - feeling a lot better since stopping.

LOL that is pregnancy brain to the max numan! Glad you car was still where you left it.

MAN, all this talk about Thanksgiving is killing me! I'm from California so we have to wait until the end of November but thankfully we usually settle for the Saturday before the actual day. I live in Finland and it's of course not a holiday here so the weekend is the only way all OH's family can get in from out of town. Quite the celebration. A lot of work but it MUST be easier this year since last year I did it with a 2.5 month old...

we are having a full thanksgiving/christmas dinner tonight...and it is neither of those holidays here...just thought it might be nice for DH seeing as all hes had recently are pizzas and micro lasagnas lol

Glad everything went well vesper x

Well I'm p****d off at the moment as my gp has refused to give another prescription of the anti sickness tablets I am on, even though it clearly said on my hospital prescription ( from consultant) that I need to obtain more from gp.. Panicking now about what I will do when they run out!! I see consultant on Monday so will speak to her and hopefully she will give me more :/

Ooooh these headaches!!! Anyone else getting them??

I went maternity clothes shopping last night! I am wearing my new pair of stretchy maternity pants at work right now and they are sooooo comfortable!

Oh my goodness!!! Lol that's funny! I have had bad pregnancy brain too lately lol. Forgetting so many things especially for work. I too went to Tim Hortons the other day and got chili :D it was delicious lol. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! My mom just got back from Nova Scotia so we havent had a chance to have turkey dinner and OH's family doesn't do much for Thanksgiving so in the next week or so we'll be having our turkey dinner :) I'm VERY excited for it!

Oh, I love their chili too:happydance:

We had the full Thanksgiving day dinner on Sunday.. but in a campground.. we went camping for the weekend ( and it was beautiful)
I cooked everything in a portable oven.. it was awsome:happydance:

awww sorry boothh - I am sure your consultant will give u some more they're normally really good like that - I don't like BnB's new layout, anyone else find it weird? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->