*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Does pregnancy make you a klutz because I swear everyone I know that is pregnant has tripped or fallen on something this week LOL. Myself included. I feel like I trip over my own feet!

I'm finally getting over this nasty cold, its more congestion now, which is great. I had the migraine from hell last night and I don't have migraine meds because they haven't become a pattern like they are now. I have had a ton of mom's tell me they had migraines when pregnant so I think I'm going to have to get some meds to have on hand when they happen.

I think clumsiness is a pregnancy thing. I thankfully, haven't fallen down (or up!) any stairs, but that may just be because I dont have any to tackle! I am however, dropping everything I pick up. Its rather ridiculous, these days I spend more time picking things off the floor than using them!

I heard that pregnancy can either make migraines worse and more frequent, or they can clear up entirely. Sorry to hear yours are worse. I think I have the same cold as you, which im also getting over. I just have this stubborn cough left.

This week I actually feel like a normal human being. my MS seems to have cleared up so im hoping this is the end of it and not a teaser!

I think my dates are same as yours really, making me 10+4 and my MS has been much improved today! Lets hope this is time to start feeling better :hugs:

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my Canadian moms and moms to be out there!!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Hey guys!
Had scan this morning, baby is doing ok and has a strong heartbeat. Even saw the little munch wriggling around on the monitor which was really nice.
Hope you are all doing ok!

Oh that's fantastic, you must be so relieved!xx

Most definately, all feels very real now too!

How are you doing? x

I'm good, can't wait for my scan, but got about 2 weeks to wait yet!
Feeling really well, other than falling down the stairs this morning & getting a big carpet burn & bruise on my leg!!:growlmad:

Oh no, hope you're ok. :hugs:
Funny you should say that, i fell UP the stairs this afternoon and banged my arm :dohh:

Also, the sonographer said by the measurements i was a day ahead, which puts me at 9+4 today, same as you!

Oh that's awesome! As long as my dates don't change when I get my scan!
I can't wait to see the midwife & book in, I'm getting really fed up of lying & avoiding people!!

Blood test at 11am. Not eaten anything since 9pm last night. I feel sick as a dog and yet I'm starving at the same time. :sick: How does that work lol.

So not a happy bunny right now lol.

Good luck at your blood test hun x

One more week until my scan! UGH Oct 17 cannot come fast enough! All of my symptoms are gone and I'm feeling totally normal/not pregnant. Anyone else feel better?

nope - feel like i got hit by a truck!im soooo exhausted!and feel sick....heres housework to do and i just cant get out this chair...i have an appt with my rhumy on the 18th,looking forward to that...but i want it to be the 5th NOW for my scan!!! (or the 24th, going to see ed byrne with some friends)

Holy moly nausea has hit! I so enjoyed my lunch REALLY don't want to see it again!:sick:

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139d.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139f.aspx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_girl.jpg
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev145pfs__.png
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/garden_bluebell_study_3_may_04__171-7153_img_adj-1.jpg

I'm feeling pretty good now. Been getting a lot of headaches, but nausea has gone!

And a big plus is my nails are fab!!

Nausea is getting better for me the last few days. Although today I'm having lower abdominal cramps. No bleeding or anything just a bit uncomfortable. I definitely notice a bulge in my low stomach today so I think it's just my uterus growing. Baby's heartbeat was nice and strong on the Doppler this morning so I'm not too worried.

Great to see the nausea is moving off for some of you ladies....gives me hope as Im so super sick right now :( Cant face any food at all :( But am managing to keep fluids down, thankfully! Mum says she suffered til about 11 weeks so 3 more weeks to go!

just had 3 of my mums spring rolls and a slice of pizza - omg it was gooooood :D

I am still sooooooo tired I can't wait for this symptom to ease a bit :(

Wearing my first pair of maternity trousers for work tonight......don't think I'm gonna ever take them off!!

Will be 10 weeks tomorrow.....sounds silly, but will relax a bit more once I'm in double figures!

Been feeling quite good, apart from being soooo tired. Not the sort of tired where i need to actually be asleep but lack of energy.

I spent all day in my pjs yesterday, i had a shower about 4pm and put on clean pjs and that was the most i did all day. I just felt like i dont have any energy to do anything!!

I'm feeling better and doing stuff round the house then today I almost fainted! Got so hot and lightheaded. Think I need to slow down!!
I do Like being in double figures , plus a 1/4 of the pregancy is done!! Xx

I'm not even going to pretend to go through all those pages I missed in the hospital. Basically my surgery went well and the baby is fine. I got a scan just before I was released this morning. My nauseous as kicked in overdrive now. :sick:

I'm not even going to pretend to go through all those pages I missed in the hospital. Basically my surgery went well and the baby is fine. I got a scan just before I was released this morning. My nauseous as kicked in overdrive now. :sick:

Delighted to hear it all went well for you xxx Hopefully your pregnancy will be smooth sailing from here now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->