*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Ah thanks DianaM - Really cant wait for it! My nurse did say that I might get a scan at 12 weeks (coz I fractured my pelvis when I was younger) but its a big might! Guess I'll just have to wait it out anyway! But it will be very exciting to actually be able to see a baby & not just a bean!

Hi ladies,

it's all starting to feel real now. lol

I have so many appointments coming up for things.

12th october - Endocrinologist
13th October - GP re: Anti-depressants
13th October - Hospital outpatients for Ear grommets to be fitted
14th October - optician (Earl broke my glasses! :dohh:)

20th October - Midwife booking in appointment - This has been re-arranged 3 times now! :wacko: Should be set for 2 weeks time now lol.

By my calculations my first scan should be somewhere around the 15th November (13 or so weeks) and then 20 weeks scan will be in early january. Feels like an age away but I prefer to wait for scans to be as late as possible. One reason is that they actually look like a proper baby in the first scan if you wait (Earl was 13w5d at scan 1) and then there's less time to wait after the second scan if you have than late too (22w with Earl so only 18 weeks til EDD lol)

I've not really posted on here yet as it's all been a bit surreal. As it's second time around for me too I kind of feel like all the 'fun' bits are going to be after 30 weeks when I will be on maternity leave and at liberty to nest to my heart's content lol. :haha:

Im so excited for everyone getting their scans, but like Marcsmrs I have to wait for my first one at 13weeks... not long though 3rd Nov here i come ... still feels forever away!! I am High risk also but they still wont do anything till then :( then they do them way more often apparently!! This is my first and my hubby and are are moving back home to OZ from UK so I would love an earlier scan just for my own confirmation etc so we an really make decisions and sooner rather than later. good luck ladies hope all is well!!

Hi all i hope you and bumps are all well.

This is my first post in here, im from Nothern Ireland and this is my 2nd baby
Im 7wk5d got an appointment on wednesday to see doctor and book a scan
My due date is 20th may
hope to get chatting to use soon xx

Hey guys!
Had scan this morning, baby is doing ok and has a strong heartbeat. Even saw the little munch wriggling around on the monitor which was really nice.
Hope you are all doing ok!

Hi all i hope you and bumps are all well.

This is my first post in here, im from Nothern Ireland and this is my 2nd baby
Im 7wk5d got an appointment on wednesday to see doctor and book a scan
My due date is 20th may
hope to get chatting to use soon xx

Hello, congratulations and welcome!!! :hugs::happydance:

FlowerFairy my Dr keeps saying my EDD is May 15 if you want to change it by a day... had my scan today, I am spot on for CRL, here is my new scan :) will have another in 4 weeks!

Of course!! Updated :flower: Lovely scan :happydance:

Hey guys!
Had scan this morning, baby is doing ok and has a strong heartbeat. Even saw the little munch wriggling around on the monitor which was really nice.

Oh that's fantastic, you must be so relieved!xx

FFS!

Got a letter through this morning saying I need to have yet another blood test before my Dr's appointment on Wednesday afternoon. It's a fasting one too, so I can't eat for 12 hours before it. The only time I feel nauseous is if I'm hungry.....this is not going to be fun! :growlmad:

Jai_jai no I havnt had to go in thankfully the tablets seem to be working I am keeping more food down now but still feeling very sick and tired xx

I had my midwife booking yesterday it took ages as she had already half filled my forms in but used my maiden name :dohh:

Got my next 2 scans 17th October and 25th October then will have another for nuchal scan a week or 2 after that!

Does anyone else in here know they are definately having a c-section? x

FFS!

Got a letter through this morning saying I need to have yet another blood test before my Dr's appointment on Wednesday afternoon. It's a fasting one too, so I can't eat for 12 hours before it. The only time I feel nauseous is if I'm hungry.....this is not going to be fun! :growlmad:

I know how you feel on the fasting thing, that's when I feel my most nauseous :(

Ladies!
Sorry I dont post so much. My darling toddler stole the letters off my laptop and although my Iphone is great it's hard to write a lot. Im on my mums lappy now!
I hope you're all well, Im due later on to have a GD test thing and apparently that involves fasting ! That's when I feel worse too. Never had it before but it's offered to everyone now in Bradford PCT.
Im just starting to feel a bit better, I still feel a bit nauseaous but it's no where near as bad, my boobs hurt less too so Im pleased. I have my 12 weeks scan a week on Tuesday and can't wait
If anyone wants anything on post one updating just let me know xx

hi ladies - im seeing my rheumatologist on the 18th then i have my scan on the 25th...ill be 12+1 - so excited!!!

Hey guys!

Most definately, all feels very real now too!

How are you doing? x

I'm good, can't wait for my scan, but got about 2 weeks to wait yet!
Feeling really well, other than falling down the stairs this morning & getting a big carpet burn & bruise on my leg!!:growlmad:

Hey guys!

Most definately, all feels very real now too!

How are you doing? x

I'm good, can't wait for my scan, but got about 2 weeks to wait yet!
Feeling really well, other than falling down the stairs this morning & getting a big carpet burn & bruise on my leg!!:growlmad:

Oh no, hope you're ok. :hugs:
Funny you should say that, i fell UP the stairs this afternoon and banged my arm :dohh:

Also, the sonographer said by the measurements i was a day ahead, which puts me at 9+4 today, same as you!

:hi: just popping in quickly to give you all some :hugs: hope you're all well :) great news about all these scans - very exciting!!! I haven't got one booked yet! ha! so a little jealous of all of yours :)

Does pregnancy make you a klutz because I swear everyone I know that is pregnant has tripped or fallen on something this week LOL. Myself included. I feel like I trip over my own feet!

I'm finally getting over this nasty cold, its more congestion now, which is great. I had the migraine from hell last night and I don't have migraine meds because they haven't become a pattern like they are now. I have had a ton of mom's tell me they had migraines when pregnant so I think I'm going to have to get some meds to have on hand when they happen.

Does pregnancy make you a klutz because I swear everyone I know that is pregnant has tripped or fallen on something this week LOL. Myself included. I feel like I trip over my own feet!

I'm finally getting over this nasty cold, its more congestion now, which is great. I had the migraine from hell last night and I don't have migraine meds because they haven't become a pattern like they are now. I have had a ton of mom's tell me they had migraines when pregnant so I think I'm going to have to get some meds to have on hand when they happen.

I think clumsiness is a pregnancy thing. I thankfully, haven't fallen down (or up!) any stairs, but that may just be because I dont have any to tackle! I am however, dropping everything I pick up. Its rather ridiculous, these days I spend more time picking things off the floor than using them!

I heard that pregnancy can either make migraines worse and more frequent, or they can clear up entirely. Sorry to hear yours are worse. I think I have the same cold as you, which im also getting over. I just have this stubborn cough left.

This week I actually feel like a normal human being. my MS seems to have cleared up so im hoping this is the end of it and not a teaser!

I think its because I didn't get MS at all that I am being punished now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->