May Buds and June Bug 2012 Mummy's Club

I didn't get
One
Until I stopped feedin Katie and she was 12 months. Even after then it was every few months or so for another couple of years.

Ha, it's strange how these babies follow a pattern isn't it! I was just coming on here to see if anyone else was having another unsettled period as Caitlin was up 3 times last night as opposed to her normal one and every time I settled her back to sleep and put her in her Moses basket she woke up again. I think she was missing the warmth of her sleeping bag though as she was sick on it yesterday morning so it was in the wash and she just had blankets over her. We''re retiring the Moses basket tonight and moving her into her cot, I'm praying she settles easily as I want my good sleeper back, I feel like a zombie!

As for periods, I've only had the one when she was 6 or 7 weeks old but I got the implant in so don't know if that's messing it up. I actually took a pregnancy test last week as I was getting really paranoid with the lack of periods and the amount of times I was waking up to go to the loo in the night. It was negative thank god!!

Leanne Theon looks gorgeous and so grown up!

Is anyone else bathing their babies in the big bath yet? I'm thinking we may need to retire her bath too as she touches both ends of it now when she lies in it.

Sorry to hear Caitlin didnt sleep well last night, hopefully she'll be back to normal once she has her sleeping bag! Theon managed til 4am in his cotbed last night...sooo nice to have our bed to ourselves!! Glad I have the angelcare sensor pad though, I dont like not being able to check on him so its a reassurance to look over and see the little ticker going telling me there is movement.

Theon hasnt fit in his baby bath for about 8 weeks now! He is just so long - we are in 6-9 months clothes, and I bought a 6-9 month mamas and papas romper the other day and its too short, it was pulling on his nappy! I have him in 9-12 month trousers already!

We use the bathtub with an Infant Deluxe baby bather. They are on offer for £12 in the asda baby event, well worth the money, would deffo recommend you get one for Caitlin. It makes bath time so easy! Down side is you use a hell of a lot more water as you have to fill the tub really quite full to submerge baba's bum! He absolutely loves it, but he's trying to sit up in it now so we've invested in one of those swivel bath seats to start using in the near future (again in the asda baby event). Here is the link to the pink one:

https://direct.asda.com/Summer-Infa...le-Daisy/002671839,default,pd.html?cgid=60110

x

I have one of those and they are fab. Used it since forever! And yes you are right. You have to fill the bath right up x I also have a seat for future bathing :)

Did u see this Leanne https://www.circleofmoms.com/articl...f251bc49194dd5139bba4:0&cc_id=f_5139&has_fb=1

Ohh no I hadnt seen that. I just put the seat in the bath and then place theon in it anyway. Thanks for that :) Will have to check my model number...god knows how!!

https://crappypictures.com/2011/06/...t-night-illustrated-with-crappy-pictures.html

Love this!!

I have a big ask ladies
My friends sister (who is a drug addict) has just anounced she is expecting and the hospital said she is due next week! my friend is going to adopt the baby (she has already done this last year with a baby girl her sister had unexpectidly but got rid of every thing) they do not know the sex as it is too far along to see. If its a girl i have everything for her, but if any of you have ANTHING neutral for sale i would gladly take it off your hands x
I tell you what some people don't deserve kids, it's people like my friend who deserve bloody medals! But i bet you or me would do the same if it were us in the same situation!

I have a big ask ladies
My friends sister (who is a drug addict) has just anounced she is expecting and the hospital said she is due next week! my friend is going to adopt the baby (she has already done this last year with a baby girl her sister had unexpectidly but got rid of every thing) they do not know the sex as it is too far along to see. If its a girl i have everything for her, but if any of you have ANTHING neutral for sale i would gladly take it off your hands x
I tell you what some people don't deserve kids, it's people like my friend who deserve bloody medals! But i bet you or me would do the same if it were us in the same situation!

Sorry Megan, its all pink here. I think i may have one white babygrow but thats about it XxX

I have a big ask ladies

I'm keeping all my stuff in case my 2nd is a boy too...sorry hun! x

It's ok. She has the baby yesterday and it was a girl! Phew. She was 7lb 6 and shesBeen named Ella. She is special care for now user observation as the mum had no pre-natal
Care and obviously takin drugs during pregnant I guess she would be dependent.
So she will be home to live with my friend sometime next week. I've given her a Moses basket and all the clothes she could need. She is just on the hunt for a car seat etc now! X

Awww bless her, poor little thing. Hope shes ok and home very soon :) XxX

It's ok. She has the baby yesterday and it was a girl! Phew. She was 7lb 6 and shesBeen named Ella. She is special care for now user observation as the mum had no pre-natal
Care and obviously takin drugs during pregnant I guess she would be dependent.
So she will be home to live with my friend sometime next week. I've given her a Moses basket and all the clothes she could need. She is just on the hunt for a car seat etc now! X

What a shame, poor little mite. Hope she recovers quickly x

It's been so quiet on here, hope everyone's ok? How's the weaning going? Izzys doing well, has two meals a day :) Can't believe she's 19 weeks today! x

Weaning is great. Ashleigh too is on 2 small meals a day. Really enjoying it. And so is my washing machine! Hahahahahaha

Yeah I know what you mean about the washing lol. That's great that it's going well, Izzys been on packet stuff but I'd really like to get her on some 'real' pureed food but need to remember to stop putting salt in veg when I'm cooking it.

Hi ladies!!

How are you all? I haven't managed to post here for ages. Hope you are all doing well and babies are behaving.

We have started weaning too and it's going really well. He wolfs down his food and has 2 meals a day but I think I will start 3 soon. It's just the thought of giving him breakfast too in the mornings as it takes long enough to get ready and sorted to go out as it is ha ha. He has lunch and dinner just now but will probably start the breakfasts next week. I have been using Ella's kitchen pouches and baby porridge so far. This afternoon though I steamed and puréed load of fruit and will freeze them in batches. I forgot how boring and tedious it was! Last time I used a lot of my own purées and recipes from annabel Carmel book but used some jars too so that she was used to both. I will do the same this time round so that I can just takes jars/pouches with me when we are out anytime rather than my own stuff.

Are all our babies on the move now? Connor is rolling and pulling himself forward to reach toys and things. Can't leave him anywhere now or he just ends up miles from where I left him, not good with a toddler leaving all her toys on the floor. Need to teach her to pick up her small toys.

xxxx

OMG It's so quiet on here, hope everyone's ok. Love seeing the piccies on fb but hope those i dont have on there are getting on well too. Got lots to share and ask advice about but can't stop at the moment. Gotta get some rest, got first driving lesson in 11yrs tomorrow. SCARED!! XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->