[*] May bump buddies [*]

Hey ladies I would like to join in. I got my BFP on 19th Sep. Not sure of the due date. But I know it is sometime in May

welcome and congratulations :) honeycheeks

Hello :)
I got my BFP on Saturday after suddenly realising my period hadn't showed up (I never follow dates but know when to expect it). So at a guess I'm around 5/6 weeks pregnant and I already have an 11 month old. Oh, and I'm getting married when I'll be around 8 months pregnant.
I'm hugely stressed about how we'll cope but I know we will and the excitement far outweighs that at the moment x

Hey Dory! Congrats!! On everything!! I'm only 8 weeks but just got married last Saturday. Main advice is DON'T STRESS OUT!! I stressed about the stupidest things and everything wound up changing because it rained at our outdoor wedding. So in the end all of my little details never made it. Just enjoy and focus on the fact that you're getting married ;)

Just had my first midwife appointment, and she did an ultrasound and we immediately saw the sac and a little white line which was the fetal pole :wohoo:

going back in 2.5 weeks , after that every 4 weeks. :)

Congratulations to all the ladies getting their BFPs, having first appointments and scans. I'm approximately 8 weeks and having my booking appointment today. I'm feeling so tired in early pregnancy, working full time and enjoying my baby boy with every moment I can. Looking forward to maternity leave already, haha.

I hope you are all well x

Congrats to the new people :D

The midwives calling to book a booking appointment tomorrow apparently, they forgot to book me one :dohh:

SophL - I have just seen that there will be 19 months between your two lo's. Its the same with mine. How are you feeling about it all? Sometimes I'm really excited and other times I just wonder how on earth I'm going to cope!?

I keep telling myself that it will be tough but once they're at school they will benefit massively...

Maria - I had my booking in appointment when I was just over 6 weeks.

Mimi - I'm sorry to hear about your losses and definitely sounds like you need some good news :hugs:

Honeycheeky - Congratulations and welcome to the thread.

Dory - Congratulations on your BFP and your future Wedding.

Lilly12 - Glad to hear that your Midwife appointment went well and that you got to see the sac and fetal pole :D

Magicwhisper - That's not good that they forgot to book your booking in appointment! :dohh:

Hi all can I join you? I'm due may 22nd. I already have a daughter who is 7 months

welcome betsy & congratulations :flow:! I'm expecting my first on the 14th may :)

Besty - Welcome to thread and Congratulations on your BFP :wave:

Dory - This baby was a BIG surprise (I had a coil in), but we are excited about it now. There will be so many wonderful positives especially when they are older but unfortunately I have to work full time at the moment and that means I will miss out on so much and they will miss out on Mummy time. I have a lot of guilt about that and I also feel awful that I stopped BFing my DS at 8 months because I went back to working shifts.

Sorry for rambling... Basically, I am looking forward to a small age gap even though that wasn't originally the plan, I just wish I got to be a stay at home Mummy (although I will take a full year mat leave :) )

I have my first scan on 2nd. Im super nervous about it.
Anyone have any symptoms yet. Other than being perpetually thirsty and spending most of my time in the bathroom, I dont have any. Ugh!! There are nights I wake up upto 6 times a night to pee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->